• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    The Last of Us | The way dust particles, caught in a shaft of sunlight, are displaced by Ellie’s movement. Such incredible detail.

    The Last of Us | The way dust particles, caught in a shaft of sunlight, are displaced by Ellie’s movement. Such incredible detail.


    The way dust particles, caught in a shaft of sunlight, are displaced by Ellie’s movement. Such incredible detail.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    My friend did a drawing of Ellie and the gang including Abby and others if you want to see here other works for the last of us 2 drawing you check her out on art station I will share the link below

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Photo Mode truly is a great feature.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Abby's story is fantastic and incredibly refreshing [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    I know this post is suicide, but it's true. On my first play through, I was pissed. I didn't want to play as Abby, I wanted to kill her and he done with it. However, as time went on and we learned more about the Fireflies and WLF, she started to grow on me. When the game was over, I realized how stupid it was of me to be angry playing as Abby. Having just finished my second play through, I'm even more confident in saying that Abbys storyline is one of the best developed characters in the games. The sky bridge section with Lev is pure perfection, although I think anything with Lev is perfection. And don't get me started on the island level, it's honestly my favorite section of the entire game. Aside from having a great story, the play style change that comes with Abby is great. I found myself being much more bold. Instead of focusing on stealth, I felt more confident in being loud and fucking shit up. The WLF rifle is so much fun to play with. I understand why people were upset with playing as her, everyone has their own opinions, but I think if you haven't gone back to replay the game definitely give it a second chance.

    submitted by /u/arbitercwall
    [link] [comments]

    My new Displate! The artist on the Displate page is credited as Marinka Lubov so full credit to them for the design. Unsure if correct flair is used but again, this is not my art it is that of Marinka Lubov in Displate form.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Pizza time ����(by icycroft)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Whether you love or hate the last of us 2 (I love it), I think we all have to agree that this arena was impossible to escape from.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Nora Hospital Chase PS5

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Did anyone else like Abby but dislike her friends?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    I don't mean lev or yara, but I literally felt nothing for any of her wlf friends and kinda enjoyed killing most of them as ellie. They all felt very bland. Though Leah gets a pass because we share the same name rip girl

    submitted by /u/Prize_Law
    [link] [comments]

    G.A.N.G. Awards Winners: ‘The Last of Us Part II’ Leads With Eight Wins including Audio of The Year, Sound Design of the Year & Dialogue of the Year

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Will there ever be another game as good as Part 2?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    It's been almost a year since my first play through and I still think about this game regularly. It was just such a cathartic experience and I have struggled to find a game since that I felt as emotionally invested in.

    The story, the characters, the detail, and the range of emotions I experienced are unmatched. Something about the music too always just hits me different than anything else I've ever heard. I honestly struggle to put into words how this game made me feel, it's just these raw emotions I don't even know how to express. Truly an incredible piece of art Naughty Dog put together.

    Does anyone else feel this way? Have you found another game you could connect to as much? Would love to hear others thoughts.

    submitted by /u/cheesewhoopy
    [link] [comments]

    happy ellie..

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    biggest mystery in TLOU series:

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    how does the flashlight turn on by itself 🤔

    submitted by /u/MABAMA45
    [link] [comments]

    "Part 3" Discussions: For what it's worth, the same thing happened with Part 2.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    I get it: it's very exciting to hear news about a third story entry or a "Part 3" or whatever have you. I just want to temper expectations that this is absolutely no different than what happened with Part 2, and that still came out 7 years after the first game.

    From an Oct. 2019 PlayStation.Blog article:

    When did The Last of Us Part II's story come into focus? Druckmann chuckles at this question. He recalls a meal shared with the masterful actress behind Ellie, back in 2013.

    "I met with Ashley Johnson and I pitched her the idea for Left Behind," says Druckmann. "And I told her I had something else I was working on and I pitched her that idea. So she's there in the restaurant crying, and I'm thinking 'I hope people don't think I'm doing something horrible.' But that's the first time I remember having some strong idea."

    As early as 2013, Druckmann had the basic beginning, middle, and end of the story in mind. That ending would ultimately change during the course of development.

    I mention this because a lot of posts both on reddit or on other sites frame the comment Neil Druckmann in such a way that a third game may be coming soon - where in fact it may still take tons of time, if come out at all. The introduction of the HBO series adds a new variable here as well, as if the show does well some folks may feel that is the more appropriate outlet for the next story entry.

    In all, forming an outline now makes complete sense though. Part 2 is fresh in Neil and Halley's minds, so the concept of "what would come next" would likely more easily come to them now. If they didn't outline the story now, and started to get involved working in other worlds, IPs, and stories, it might feel disconnected from the rest of the franchise. I would argue Part 2 feels so intrinsically a part of the first game due to how the ideas came off of a stream of consciousness so closely tied to the first game's creation.

    So yeah, very exciting stuff, but again: Part 2 had a similar timeline.

    submitted by /u/Dead-Sync
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie’s cheek scar

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    So I just finished the game again and noticed something in the epilogue.

    Ellie has a new, prominent, deepish looking scar on her right cheek. However in Santa Barbara as Abby is sailing off, Ellie does not have any scar on her right cheek (it's clearly visible as she's looking at Abby sail off).

    Also interestingly, the scar isn't present in the model viewer either.

    Considering how fresh it looks, I don't even think it's from Santa Barbara.

    Any ideas as to where she might have gotten this and why it isn't shown in the model viewer?

    submitted by /u/nortonhearsahoot
    [link] [comments]

    A large amount of people, maybe most, aren’t ready for games that aren’t self serving. (this post is actually a comment a made on thread so I’m making it it’s own post)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    The thing is video game consumers as a whole arent ready for nuance unless it's self serving. TLOU2 is the only game that really made me separate myself from the story and characters and really digest the experience as "this is about their story and their journey, not me projecting myself on to these characters".

    And I think that's where the first game hurts tlou2. That entire story from beginning to end you're compelled to live in Joel's shoes. If most of us were Joel we would've done the same. That's why it resonated with so many people. But the second game flips script and says "NO. you are not these characters this is not your journey it's not your story. They are their own people making their own choices in this world that we crafted". And this is where Neil comes in before the game comes out and says "this game is going to divide the player base", because he knew once he started making a game that wasn't self serving to the players then people aren't gonna be happy with that.

    Think about all the games that are out right now and you'll realize that most of them are made to make the play feel like they're the characters. They're "immersed". Even naughty dog, Uncharted is one of the most satisfying player serving games out there, it's why Nathan has plot armor like a god and no one scuff at all the people he kills....because it's Nathan Drake....but it's also the players projecting themselves on to him. Naughty Dog look at that trend and said "Fuck that". An thus the The Of Us Part 2 is born.

    EDIT: Sorry for the typos in the title :(

    submitted by /u/femmd
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting gameplay moment

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Interesting that Abby...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    ...actually had her life saved by Ellie. I guess Abby owes her one now /jk. I'm sure this has been discussed and all but I just completed the game and found it

    https://preview.redd.it/r9mbia4jo6w61.jpg?width=1917&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3b40cef14944c1c3d27221b0dad2c81b7556f08d

    submitted by /u/Bonfires_Down
    [link] [comments]

    Q: Which Actor/Actress would you most like to see enter the Last of Us franchise?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Just a ratking on a beach

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment