• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    The Last of Us | Out for a run and found this. ✨look for the light✨

    The Last of Us | Out for a run and found this. ✨look for the light✨


    Out for a run and found this. ✨look for the light✨

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    The Last of Us Premiere Trailer, 2011. Looks like we found a time traveler.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    TLOU PT2 Fan art that i found!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Another pic of my Ellie’s cosplay, thought I might share with you all ��

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    We’re okay Ellie , we’re okay

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    My fresh Clicker tattoo!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    Just noticed this picture whilst scavenging. Nice prelude of what's to come.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    I’ve nearly finished my Joel and Ellie drawing just need to do the background and recolour a few areas

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    This should be the PS5 remasters cover photo. One of Ellie, one of Abby.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    Playing as Gustavo Santaolalla in the last of us 2? There’s no amount of money I wouldn’t pay to make this happen

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    While I do recognize there are legitimate criticisms for TLOU2, I think it’s dumb that people continue to say that Joel is intentionally portrayed in an entirely negative way in the game, and I’d like to hear from anyone who dislikes the game for that reason.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Like I said in the title, I do recognize there are legitimate complaints to be made about TLOU2. Personally, despite it only being out for a little less than a year now, it's become my favorite game of all time and in my eyes is perfect, but I know there's plenty of people who disagree with me on that. However, one of the absolute dumbest reasons for hating it in my opinion is because the game somehow "intentionally portrays Joel in a negative way". I've seen this a lot when discussing the game, and even moreso now with announcement that the first game will be remade again and some people who aren't fans of TLOU2 suggesting they're going to somehow make Joel seem shitty in the game.

    Joel's actions at the end of the first TLOU can arguably be justified, obviously. If any of us were in his position, would we have gone through and helped Ellie? Absolutely! At least I'm guessing that's the case for most of us, certainly myself. Sure, maybe that's stopping the fireflies from ever creating a vaccine, but you don't know if the vaccine is ever going to work. And not only that, even if it does work, you don't know if that's going to mean shit in a post apocalyptic world where it's become dog eat dog. Also, it's not like the doctors ever even gave Ellie the choice of whether or not she was willing to sacrifice her life for it.

    On that same token, while Joel's actions can be arguably justifiable, they also can be arguably selfish. Sure, like I said before, there's a chance that the vaccine wouldn't have meant nothing, by either not even working or not helping a world that's become dog eat dog. But there's also a chance that it could've helped save humanity! Joel isn't dumb, he absolutely knew that. He knew it right when Marlene confronted him. But he didn't care about that. He also DID straight up lie to Ellie, and that's not something that just happened in TLOU2, that happened at the end of the first game. Sure, Ellie wasn't given a choice which was completely unfair to her. But was she given the truth by Joel of what happened? Nope, and the reasons why he didn't are pretty clear. So does it make sense why Ellie wanted nothing to do with him for awhile, even if his actions were justifiable? Absolutely! That's not portraying Joel in a negative way, that's showing the consequences of his actions.

    And also, aside from his relationship with Ellie, his actions did cause a significant amount of people to die, including the only person capable of making a vaccine, who also confronted him like Marlene, to which Joel also didn't care about. I can't recall whether or not we had the choice to kill the doctors in the first game but I'd bet that most of us were so wrapped up in trying to get Ellie that we didn't even hesitate when we got to that room and killed them.

    Also, people who say this seem to be conveniently forgetting the museum sequence and how the game tried to show how much Joel truly cared for Ellie. Essentially, what I'm trying to get at here is they didn't just show him in a negative way. The game tried to show both sides of his actions, and both sides of him as a person. It seems like people only want him to be portrayed in a good light which makes no sense in the context of the story and also isn't even how he's portrayed in the first game. To complain that TLOU2 portrays him negatively is, in my mind, such a dumb complaint for those reasons. And I'm willing to hear out any criticisms or debates regarding this.

    submitted by /u/capamericapistons
    [link] [comments]

    tlou tattoo flash sheet. @sidge_art on instagram

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    Finally after a couple weeks of grinding, I 100% The Last of Us!!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    This is probably the most hilarious shit I’ve seen on the internet today. Clicker plays the guitar for Ellie

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    How far am I? *spoilers*

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    spoilers If you haven't played the game all the way keep scrolling.

    I'm playing The Last of Us Remasteted and am just curious how far along I am and how much of the game I have left.

    I just killed David, then am on my way to find some sort of hospital?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ladymaleficat
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else say “weee gooot gasoline!” when something works out now ��?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    My last month:

    Approved for a loan: "weee gooot gasoline!"

    Set up a router for VR: "weee gooot gasoline!"

    Replaced a broken faucet: "weee gooot gasoline!"

    Got my stimmy check: "weee gooot gasoline!"

    I love this game.

    submitted by /u/GUNNER_BASS
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Of Us Part 2 Is The First Game To Have 300 Game Of The Year Awards

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Creepy... credits to smasher48

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Just a question about the Rattler Camp

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Is it based off a real place in Santa Barbra?

    submitted by /u/_ItsAlby_
    [link] [comments]

    Friends we finally did it together! Thanks to everyone who supported me in this challenge, watched the Livestream, liked, commented. You are the best audience. I adore YOU!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    What’s your interpretation of the ending?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    The ending regarding Dina, Ellie, and JJ is pretty ambitious, but what's your interpretation?

    submitted by /u/pylon_land
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhh... a hydra-who?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Hey guys I was just wondering if I'm the only one thinking this. Jackson in Part II doesn't have a hydroelectric dam like it does in the first game. In fact the layout was much different, as if it were higher up in the mountains. In Part II it's sorta in a valley surrounded by trees and more... mountains. No dam. No huge bodies of water. Just land. Has anyone else thought about this?

    submitted by /u/skesarep
    [link] [comments]

    I hope I’m allowed to post this on here, sorry if I violated the rules!! - Would anyone like to buy this TLOU2 collectors edition off of me for $70? It’s brand new, and I’d love to sell it to someone who would be able to appreciate this more than me! ����

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Firearms Expert Reacts To The Last Of Us Part 2’s Guns

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment