• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    The Last of Us | POV: You tell a bad joke at a WLF party

    The Last of Us | POV: You tell a bad joke at a WLF party


    POV: You tell a bad joke at a WLF party

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Visited Seattle and took as many photos as I could of locations from The Last of Us Part 2. It’s insane how well Naughty Dog recreated the down town Seattle area it felt almost surreal.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Rude content...Lol competed 3 times and first time I've noticed this ,

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    My new controller.... so pleased with this from Undead Gaming

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Part II really affected my mental health.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    I just finished Part II, right after playing Part I and Left Behind for the first time. I am fully satisfied with the series and how II ended. Honestly pretty upset about the haters. Anyway,

    This game fucking wrecked me. I've never loved a character in a game the way I love Ellie. I feel emotionally shattered, and after a harrowing personal year, this game just really took a heavy toll on me like nothing I've experienced in media before. A lot of the "depression" posts are people feeling negatively toward the game/ending. I'm very much in the "10/10 masterpiece" camp. Did anybody else feel really depressed after finishing the series even though you loved it? I feel crazy for being so affected by a game.

    submitted by /u/Offintotheworld
    [link] [comments]

    How much Joel cared for Ellie ❤️

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Spruced up a pair of boots with some fan art

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Nothing spectacular, but u can shoot arrows in the wooden statuette and still pick it up

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Ellie cosplay by me �� find me on twitch: KATEVITAMIN

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Some new thoughts on Dina's bracelet.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    So that Ellie has the bracelet on during the last scene of the game and that is pretty significant due to it's connection with Dina (and the possible implications of Ellie wearing it). But there is actually more to it and it's another sign of Ellie healing.
    When Dina gives it to Ellie on Seattle Day 2 they have the following conversation:

    Dina: " Take this. It's for good luck."
    Ellie: "I don't believe in luck."
    Dina: "But I do."

    So Ellie doesn't believe in luck because of course she doesn't. She can't have have her immunity be meaningless and just a product of chance.
    But since Ellie is wearing it in the end scene (it depends a bit on your personal interpretation obviously) it also means that she is using it for it's original property, a good luck charm. That kind of implies that Ellie is now accepting the existence chance/luck and with that also her immunity being a result of that. It would be one further sign that Ellie is over her survivor's guilt.

    submitted by /u/_Yukikaze_
    [link] [comments]

    Imo this would be the perfect cover for the remastered version

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Ashley Johnson once said... (From Critical Role)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Why are people complaining about the HBO casting?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    So I've just heard on Instagram that they've casted Gabriel Luna to play Tommy in the HBO series. I've never seen him in anything so I can't say anything acting wise, so I'm just assuming that he's a good actor. But while I was looking through the comments of the post, I saw so many people bash the HBO series casting, saying how they should stick with white actors and get actors who look more like the game characters, mentioning how Ellie's actress, Bella Ramsey, doesn't resemble game-Ellie enough. Now, I'm just a young white person, so I know I don't have much of a say when it comes to race representation, but isn't casting POC actors a good thing?? I know people get defensive when actors don't look like the original character designs, but shouldn't we at least give the actors a chance before we immediately dismiss them for their chosen roles?

    So could someone please explain if the people complaining about POC being cast in this series are just being racist or if there's a better reason for it? And I apologize in advance if I'm being ignorant here if there is a deeper motive to the casting criticism.

    submitted by /u/Bluewolf1667
    [link] [comments]

    In case you needed a good laugh

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    TLOU: How come no visit to NYC during cross country trip? How would NYC would've looked like in the game?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    If they were heading from Boston to Pittsburgh they would have had to pass through Westchester or NYC to reach New Jersey. Perhaps it wasn't important to the plot, but feels like a big thing to miss.

    And how would NYC even look like during the events of the first game, as well as the second? Considering the fact that Manhattan is an island, I would say the entire lower portion of the island would've been flooded, perhaps even up to Midtown. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Awkward_Beyond_6488
    [link] [comments]

    Was I the only one that became obsessed/addicted to watching TLOU2 reviews?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    I swear to God, I've seen almost every single TLOU2 review on YouTube, both positive and negative. There was a good three months in which my favorite hobby was watching/listening to TLOU2 reviews and thinkpieces.

    Some of my favorites were from Girlfriend Reviews, Dunkey, NakeyJakey, The Walking Dead 'Cast, and I'm sure a lot more that I'll probably never watch again.

    submitted by /u/TheFerg714
    [link] [comments]

    Fancast: Emily VanCamp as Abby? Thoughts?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Here's a design I made for a TLOU2 remaster a while back.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Issac DLC

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    I would love a DLC about Issac. Hes old enough to have been around before the outbreak. We could see how he survived after. Id love a DLC about his experience as a young man under FEDRA and his subsequent rise in the WLF until he helps defeat them and becomes WLF leader. Just wish we got more of his character in the game.

    submitted by /u/lills1791
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question for people that played The Last of Us 1 blind/spoiler-free [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    When the scene happened with Joel getting impaled at the university, and then it did the sudden jump towards winter with Ellie alone, did anyone else truly think Naughty Dog killed off Joel back then? I'm talking about the short time after it cuts to Winter, but before Ellie's asking David about medicine.

    I'm trying to remember exactly what I thought way back then, but I remember thinking I wouldn't have put it past Naughty Dog with the sudden/abrupt deaths of Sarah, Tess, Sam, and Henry throughout the game. I was pretty relieved when I found out he survived, but I'm just curious what the rest of the community thought back in 2013 (or whenever they played for the first time)?

    submitted by /u/DreamSphinx
    [link] [comments]

    Do you agree?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Do you think Dina named JJ after Jesse and Joel? (J&J)

    submitted by /u/Biscuit_Boxer_69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment