• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    The Last of Us | The last of us 2 gameplay is amazing!

    The Last of Us | The last of us 2 gameplay is amazing!


    The last of us 2 gameplay is amazing!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Ellie turned into a monster ��

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    I cant be the only one who thought of this

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    I can’t understand the hate for The Last Of Us PS5 Remake

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Think of it as, the last of us but with graphics and animations built from the ground up(ps5), Improved Gameplay mechanics from TLOU2 or even better, Improved Environments and level designs, New added/expanded story elements.

    submitted by /u/WinterHorizon23
    [link] [comments]

    made some portraits of ellie and joel <3

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    Don't know if this person's work has been shared here before, but they do killer double exposure pieces on Instagram ��

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    *SPOILER* If this wasn’t your reaction to this scene, you played this game wrong, lol.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    I love this game

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    That car crash ambush really messed Ellie up in this playthrough huh...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    You can kill the first stalker appearance if you're fast enough

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    Like a dream come true.. :)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    how can such a picture hurt like hell ...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Am I the only one excited for The Last of Us Remake?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    I understand how people don't want The Last of Us Remake since the game came out like 7 years ago. But a remake wouldn't be that bad. We can get better resolution, better framerate, upgraded gameplay, more story, and a lot of other things. Me personally I am excited to see The Last of Us get the Part 2 level of graphics.

    submitted by /u/InfiniteLovesReddit
    [link] [comments]

    One of the first things I made when I got my new iPad

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Mentally preparing for my next grounded perma-death play through.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Last of us depression

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    I just need to get this out. I don't know if anyone in the world feels the same way but I thought I should say. The last of us is my favourite game and I'm so happy from the joy it gave me. I have also sadly got quite depressed from the game and the story. I just had to say

    submitted by /u/pontato1
    [link] [comments]

    Wow... LoUP2 is phenomenal

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Yeah, I know, I'm sure this - or similar - has been posted relentlessly in the past 12 months but I've just finished my first playthrough of the game and I am just blown away. Stunning. Heartbreaking, just an outright masterpiece, and further goes to prove to me that the best writers, and creators, in the entertainment industry are all in gaming and we're very lucky to have them.

    In the final section, y'know... 'that' fight on the beach, I actually refused to press any buttons til I realised I had no choice because I cared for both characters too much to kill one of them. So I was so relieved and happy (mainly as it meant a likely sequel) when I actually didn't have to.

    I've um'ed and ah'ed all day about what to play next, what can fill that void that's been left by this incredible gaming experience? I bought Ghost of Tsushima and, while stunning and a lot of fun so far, it's just not enough right now.

    So... I've jumped back to play LOU1 remastered, as it's been a few years since I played the first game and I just realised I remember little about it.

    Anyway, feel free to bin this post if you get too many gushing about the series but just had to say my piece on this breath-taking gaming experience.

    The only disappointment is that I can't start it again for the first time and be blow away anew.

    submitted by /u/Sir_Davros_Ty
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone actually like the idea of the remake?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Ever since this rumor leaked about a remake of the last of us 1, I've seen more people not like that than have. I find odd considering it will pretty much the same story but with part 2 graphics and gameplay. I fail to see a problem here. People are saying that it's too soon, while yeah probably, there's been other games that have been remade sooner as other people I have seen point out. Resident evil 1 and metal gear solid 1 were remade after 6 years. More recently demon's souls was remade after 11 years. The last of us remake I see coming out by 2023 at the earliest. So 10 years after the original. Also people saying they rather have a new IP from naughty dog, while yeah I want that too, what makes you think that they are not already working on a new IP? Naughty dog has split their studio up before. Uncharted 3 and the last of us were both being made at the same time. When they finished uncharted 3, they focused all their attention to the last of us. That's probably what will happen after the remake is finished. They'll shift their focus on the new IP. Overall I think this remake is more good than bad. I'm just surprised a lot of people are down on it.

    submitted by /u/TwoDisguised
    [link] [comments]

    Umm Lev are you okay?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    Last Of Us Remake Backlash and Potential Cancelation

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Recently news came out about a Last Of Us Remake in the works. A quick look on social media and it seems many are not too excited. Quite the opposite. Many saying we don't need it and even calling for it to be cancelled. https://youtu.be/irWVx-ww-WQ

    Personally the whole, "don't like it, don't make it" mentality is toxic to me as no one is forcing a purchase upon these people and it's release will have no negative effect on their lives but will have a positive effect on all the hardcore fans who want to see this game come to fruition. Many claim it's pointless, but what's pointless for others would make someone like myself very happy. I personally can't wait to see the updates graphics, AI, and gameplay the remake will most likely bring to the table.

    What do you guys think about this remake? Are you excited? Do you think it may come as an addition to Last of Us Factions like Infinite Warfare did with Modern Warfare Remastered?

    submitted by /u/MattDufault
    [link] [comments]

    What the heck happened to the grounded difficulty

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    I just finished playing through TLOU on grounded mode plus and decided I'm gonna do part 2 on grounded. The. Difference. Is. Insane. It's like they looked back and thought, yeahhhh this needs to be way harder. I love a good challenge and all but the difference is astounding. In the first game it the only challenge was the low health and stronger enemies. Part 2 it's like they actually shoot like computers and refuse to miss lol. Maybe it's because I'm still readjusting to part 2 since both games mechanics are around a decade apart

    submitted by /u/Delmitus1
    [link] [comments]

    I found a ghost

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment