• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    The Last of Us | I’m from Boston and the attention to detail in this game is so jaw dropping insane. Went on these duck boats a lot back in the day

    The Last of Us | I’m from Boston and the attention to detail in this game is so jaw dropping insane. Went on these duck boats a lot back in the day


    I’m from Boston and the attention to detail in this game is so jaw dropping insane. Went on these duck boats a lot back in the day

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    TLOU: Part I- A Hunters Conversation in Pittsburgh

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Around 44 hours, several months including looong breaks, and countless deaths. It was all worth it

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Why am I just finding out about neil druckmann / the walking dead crossover? Man, should’ve caught up to twd years ago

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Fourth playthrough in and I keep finding new combat moves ��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    A remake is necessary

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    A lot of people are reiterating the same opinion over and over again that a remake of The Last of Us Part I is unnecessary since the game came out 8 years ago.

    I feel like people are missing a major reason for why a full remake is going to be great for the series. A lot are fixating on the graphics and gameplay improvements that will surely come with a remake but the thing I'm thinking about is accessibility.

    TLOU Part II had the most impressive accessibility features I've ever seen in a game, full stop. To be able to have the full series (hopefully with Left Behind included seamlessly) be as accessible as possible to as many players of all backgrounds would be incredible. It would push good accessibility features as a standard even further. The stunning gameplay and graphics of the Part II engine would just be the cherry on top of what will surely be an incredible experience for all players, able-bodied or not.

    submitted by /u/T0xicTyler
    [link] [comments]

    Demonic Ellie ��(By Js_Tlou)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Did anyone notice during the final moments of part II?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Spoilers obviously... I just finished Pt II for the 4th time, and something just clicked. When starting Abby's Santa Barbara chapter, the scene starts with a view of Lev's feet, what is he wearing? That's right, the same canvas sneakers Ellie is famous for. Then, when Abby comes into the scene, what gun is she carrying? A revolver, just like Joel. Is this Naughty Dog's way of telling us the next part will be a kind of Joel/Ellie story with Abby becoming Joel and Lev becoming ellie? Sorry if this has been discused before, but couldn't find anything.

    submitted by /u/NiksilpSiouqori
    [link] [comments]

    Jason Schreier ruined it.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    The way he mentioned there is a TLOU remake developed by Naughty Dog as an afterthought and as a side story to a bigger, much more boring story, really spoiled the revealing of this info. Imagine it happening in some Sony conference out of nowhere, while showing some incredibly looking next gen gameplay of this beloved game. Also, it probably would be much clearer what this remake exactly is, and we'll know more about why it's needed.

    Sidenote: Naughty Dog would be facing a problem when revealing this if it weren't leaked because if people didn't knew it's a remake they would they would have assumed that it's Parr III, and the reveal that it's just a remake would be disappointing. Still, they could do some cool stuff with the reveal of this remake.

    submitted by /u/DavidClue3
    [link] [comments]

    After nearly 30 hours of absolute grinding and many cuss words, I finally finished my first grounded mode run on Last of Us Part II. And DAMN does it feel good!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Finished and Plat it. Final thoughts from a person who played the first game 50+ times. Seven stages of grief

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    I saw the leaks and spoilers pretty much the day they came out. I already felt disappointed before even playing the game. I stopped caring and then it went on sale and I tried it out.

    It's a fun game but didn't get the same catharsis, the first game did. I can see what they did and it's cool. I have been thinking about this game for a week. It's just like what Ellie said to Joel in their final conversation. That's literally what I think about this game.

    "I don't think I can ever forgive you for that, but I would like to try"

    Also felt the worst for Owen, dude just wanted to get outta that cyclone of hell.

    submitted by /u/gamboonibambooni420
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what to play after Tlou2

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Hey, so i recently discovered The last of us, i played the part 1 and 2 a couple of time already, it was the best experience of my life related to video games.

    Ive never really played a story game before and after playing Tlou 1&2 every other games ive tried seems seems hollow and boring.

    Im trying to find a game that can give me a powerful immersive experience like Tlou, can you give advice me some games to solve this frustration pls?

    PS: i am currently playing GOW (but its not that good and its not linear), COD WWII campaign(there's no real story but the gameplay is good), ive played Little nightmare(it was great but again no story) and sorry for my bad English im French

    submitted by /u/LilKosmos
    [link] [comments]

    Hillcrest 4K HDR PS5

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Just finished part II

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    That's easily the most heartbreaking game I've ever played. To follow Ellie and overcome the desire for revenge is one of the most powerful things I've experienced in a game. The first quarter of this game was rough. There's a lot going on with the introduction of factions, characters and settings. The game moved more towards The Walking Dead with it's execution. Joel's death reminded me of a main character's on that show(comic) involving a sports item. And a big focus on "us vs them" with a diverse cast. Whereas the LOU1 was relatively focused on the father/daughter dynamic.

    Anyways, I can't believe I was flipped on Abby. It was ballsy to force you to play as the killer of the heart of the first game. But so much of this game is about shedding off the sins of yesterday. It made you feel the absolute emotional beat down of what it takes to bury a vendetta.

    I pity the HBO team for having to top the "you're acting like you've heard of us" scene. The beauty and horror of torches lighting a rainy pnw forest. And small moments like Ellies eyes as she tells Dina she has to find abby again.

    submitted by /u/Ddpee
    [link] [comments]

    What is a remake?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Obviously, I know what the term means, but for last of us I'm not sure. Would this just be a remaster like what they did for the PS4 but now with nice character models and maps? Or would it be a full on remake with new actors, plot, and ending? I'm not sure what this means and I'd like some insight so I can form an opinion.

    submitted by /u/ItsThatOneGuy1129
    [link] [comments]

    Example of AI pacman

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    I was playing and like .....

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    I don't see how it's fair that Abbey can use magic

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    The most beautiful kill in The Last of Us

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment