• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    The Last of Us | Never noticed this parallel

    The Last of Us | Never noticed this parallel


    Never noticed this parallel

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Clicker by Tom Hisbergue

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    So, I've finally played both parts of TLoU. While the first game is really good, I think the second one is possibly the best game I've ever played.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    So, I never intended to play these games. They never grabbed my attention. But a month ago I bought a PS5 and I decided to give all of the free playstation hits a chance. After completing some of them and giving up on others, TLoU was one of the few I hadn't tried yet. So I downloaded it and beat it in two days. It was a great experience! I loved the gameplay, the graphics were cool and the story was nice. Nothing out of this world, but Joel and Ellie were super charismatic characters that captured my love. So I decided to buy TLoU part 2. I could go on and on about how I think this game is almost flawless in every aspect (graphics, animation, gameplay, storytelling, soundtrack, sound effects, etc), but I don't wanna talk about it tbh. I wanna ask for those who didn't like this game: why? I mean, liking something or not is totally subjective, I get that, but why did this game get SO MUCH hate? One disliking the story I perhaps could understand (although I believe it's brilliant), but what is there to hate about the rest of the game? Everything is so polished and detailed. The game looks so beautiful. The gameplay feels amazingly good. Why most of the people hated it? I just wanna understand that. Did any of you guys enjoy it like I did? Please leave your thoughts in the comments, I would love to read them all.

    submitted by /u/meateatervegan
    [link] [comments]

    “Those Blind F#c#e#s Make My Skin Crawl”

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Literally unplayable. I'm playing through for the first time and noticed the menus for sandwiches & desserts and teas & smoothies are switched.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    Finally here!!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Back when there was only 4 stages��....oh simpler times

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    i took some photo mode pics of joel to use as a ps4 theme clicked on "view" and oh my god, i laughed my ass off

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    TLoU art on disc golf discs

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Does anyone have this image in 4K resolution? I have this image as a wallpaper and I want it to look shaper. Thank you in advance :)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    The last words exchanged between these two characters...

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Mel and Owen:

    "Fuck you, Owen."

    Those are the last words they exchange before Ellie kills them. I don't really have a prodigious point or anything new to say, just that it's such a heart-wrenching thing to occur (I played the game for the first time just the other week).

    It seems Owen was petitioning Mel to allow Abby to travel with them to Santa Barbara, and of course Mel disagreed. I don't know why Owen was so adamant, he should have known better tbh.

    submitted by /u/vantagesv12
    [link] [comments]

    If I start an old encounter, will it override my auto save?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    So I got pretty far and decided I would go back and play an old encounter for fun, we are talking Day 1 Seattle stuff, and my game autosaved during the encounter, I can't load my old save data now and it seems like I essentially have to replay the entire game, is there a solution to this?

    submitted by /u/Empirious
    [link] [comments]

    T2 Dinosaur scene but ellie is way too enthusiastic about the cannonball

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    The Seraphite Island is the most atmospheric and beautiful part of the game imho

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Finished my second playthrough! Here's a collection of my best shots (link in comments). Still the best game I've ever played.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Slight edits I did to the posters before Part 2 released, thought I’d post here before deleting off my phone for storage

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    I like to cut movie trailers for games, as a hobby. Here’s TLOU2 as a prestigious drama. Would love any feedback

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    I've recently discovered that there's a bit more dialogue in this part of this level. May not seem much but I was surprised.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Part III

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I wanted to hear your guys' thoughts on Part III, mainly about the story and some speculation on when we can expect hearing some news on it.

    I've read a lot on how people are saying they want a Part III to step away from Ellie and focus on Abby and Lev or do a time skip and have something like Ellie and JJ. I think those wouldn't really fit. A 'protector and child' story was already done in Part I and again in Part II with A+L, redoing it a third time wouldn't seem fitting. Same with another cross story switching between characters. I think Part II ended in a great way (as in with doors open) for a Part III for Ellie. I really liked Abby, but I just feel as if Part II did an excellent job at finishing her story.. and to have a Part III focused on closing Ellie's story. Even if we played half the game as Abby, she was still very much Ellie's story, and I don't think it was really intended for ND to pursue this character switch.

    That being said, I would still love to have another game with Abby and Lev. I've heard those rumors on a DLC and I personally think this would be a perfect addition.

    I think the ending of Part II was in that it's supposed to carve the way for Part III. Part I ended not knowing there would be a sequel. It was just the right amount of ambiguity but still closure. Part II didn't have any of that (or rather lots of ambiguity and little closure to Ellie at least), which makes me think there is going to be a Part III... and since there was enough closure for Part I, there wasn't really a 'rush' to get it out quick, and in the 7 years ND had released UC4 and UC:LL.

    Which brings me to my next question: has ND announced any other games? When do you think they'll follow up with Part III? Looking at Part II's ending, I would hope they don't leave it to the side for a end-of-cycle release again as they did with Part I and II.

    Let me know your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/nortonhearsahoot
    [link] [comments]

    I enabled the Developer Menu!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Playing Basketball in TLOU

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    Dina in the Light

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Ellie the Avatar

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment