• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    The Last of Us | My own painting that I am so so proud of. Thought I would share and maybe someone else would enjoy it too. Acrylic on canvas. Love to hear what you guys think!

    The Last of Us | My own painting that I am so so proud of. Thought I would share and maybe someone else would enjoy it too. Acrylic on canvas. Love to hear what you guys think!


    My own painting that I am so so proud of. Thought I would share and maybe someone else would enjoy it too. Acrylic on canvas. Love to hear what you guys think!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:31 PM PST

    ellie & dina fanart! (by me)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:48 AM PST

    "I'm scared of ending up alone" Art by me

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:13 PM PST

    As a single father, I plan on asking this to my kid one day when they're all grown up. And I hope I did a good enough job raising them that they smile at me just like Ellie does here

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:31 PM PST

    abby sketch (my art)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:40 AM PST

    Part 2 - mind blown!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:13 PM PST

    Never in the history of my time gaming have I encountered anything like this. In the past I've laughed at people discussing getting 'emotionally involved' in games, and forum threads with titles like 'What was the last game to make you cry?' but despite the fact I've only been playing this for approx 3 hrs over two days, it's already done both of these things. I've actually had to stop playing because of how strongly it was affecting me. Never have I cared more about a bunch of characters in a computer game.

    TLoU 2 should be held up as an prime example to all developers. This is what the PS4 is truly capable of producing when the time, skill and passion is there. An absolutely phenomenal game in ever respect!

    submitted by /u/JudCasper
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:27 PM PST

    Ellie Fan-art made by me

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:59 PM PST

    I thought you all would appreciate my commissioned piece from the insanely talented Max Taylor (@mhtaylorillustration): Our Lady of Cordyceps

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:35 PM PST

    The cultural infiltration is complete

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:50 AM PST

    My new The Last of Us pendant from Eclipse9 on Etsy!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:05 PM PST

    Just finished TLOU2...and I have no one to talk to about it!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:13 PM PST

    I played TLOU about a year or so ago and loved the game/story. I just finished TLOU2 a few hours ago. I couldn't help reading spoilers a few months ago, so I was aware of a few major plot points before I played. I wish I didn't spoil the story, but I still really enjoyed the game. It took me about 30 hours to finish because I spent so much time exploring. I absolutely love the artifacts and reading all the letters. Here are some of my thoughts:

    • I ended up liking Abby and learning her story. Don't get me wrong, it was hard to play as her at first, but she grew on me.
    • I thought all the world building with the WLF was cool! I liked meeting some of the WLF characters and just seeing some insight into what life was like for that group. I actually liked Owen (even though I agree with a lot of comments that he didn't treat Mel well) and really felt for Abby when she saw Owen (and Mel) dead.
    • I liked the world building in Jackson too. Jesse was pretty awesome. I would definitely be interested in learning about what's going on in the rest of the world/other areas during the time period of TLOU/TLOU2.
    • I liked the Yara/Lev story and watching Abby and Lev's relationship develop. However, part or me had a little trouble accepting that Abby would travel to the Seraphite Island to rescue Lev. It honestly just seemed too risky to me. Especially because Abby then had to fight her own WLF people. (Maybe some of those WLF people will hunt down Abby/Lev in a few years...though I guess I wonder how many are still alive that knew what Abby did).
    • Abby giving Lev that mask from the dead Fedra dude LOL. I guess it's better than nothing.
    • Oh man, I really would have really loved to see Joel spending time with Ellie, Dina, and Baby Spud at the farm :(
    • Kinda thought Abby was a little too trusting/off her guard when looking for the fireflies/SB.
    • Fighting the Rattlers was so satisfying!
    • The last fight between Ellie and Abby was really difficult for me. I really just wanted Ellie to get in the boat. I almost wanted to see Ellie and Abby talk it out at the end. Part of me wants to see Ellie, Abby, and Lev team up and fight against bad groups like the Rattlers. I would be interested in seeing them interact in some way again, like maybe after joining the fireflies, Abby goes to find Ellie regarding a vaccine or something. Or maybe one of them needs to fight something and they realize the other girl is the best fighter they know.
    • I cried a little during the final flashback with Ellie and Joe. What a journey.
    submitted by /u/RosieWild
    [link] [comments]

    My instrumental bass guitar cover of TLOU2 version of a-ha's Take on Me (possible spoilers)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:36 PM PST

    Fun fact: In addition to playing David, Nolan North also voiced the hunter tied to the chair in this scene

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:12 PM PST

    "Containment Wall Breach" inspired by TLoU, made in Blender by me

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:24 AM PST

    My first 3d model and animation, tried making Ellies switchblade

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:07 AM PST

    A cool trick I use to clear groups of enemies

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:44 AM PST

    The same incels that swore Abby’s body wasn’t realistic at all are the same ones complaining because Lola Bunny it’s not gonna be “sexy” on the new Space Jam film.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:58 PM PST

    Because a bunny with an hourglass figure is more realistic than a muscular woman.

    submitted by /u/dazavstark
    [link] [comments]

    What is this thing?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:29 PM PST

    Fan art of some characters I based off of Ellie and Joel from the first game. Proud of how the dead clicker turned out cause it’s my first time drawing a clicker and it was hard to get the head shape right.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Does anyone wish they lived in the TLOU world?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Don't get me wrong, I understand that it would be horrific having to live everyday fighting the undead and being scared for your life, but whenever I replay the game, or when I feel stressed, I just think how nice it would be to just have no responsibilities like Ellie and Joel, to just live for yourself, absolute freedom. It seems peaceful despite all the chaos the games had.

    submitted by /u/lonely-boi123
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you think was in the right and most justified in Part II and why?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:29 AM PST

    Was Abby in the right for hunting down and killing Joel for what he did to her dad?

    Were Ellie and Tommy in the right for hunting down and killing each of Abby's friends and getting extremely close to killing Abby herself?

    Was Abby in the right for hunting down Ellie and killing Jesse and nearly killing Tommy after he killed Manny, but also for Ellie killing all of her friends?

    I mean, I don't know who's completely in the right here. But revenge is simply the most logical thing to do. You can't just let Joel's murder go and move on, but you also can't let Jerry's (Abby's dad) death go unavenged either.

    submitted by /u/honest_scenario
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite Seattle Day?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:51 AM PST

    Out of the 6 which is your favourite?

    My favourite is Abby Day 3.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/53134
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment