• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    The Last of Us | Can we talk about how freaking badass Abby is during the forest part?

    The Last of Us | Can we talk about how freaking badass Abby is during the forest part?


    Can we talk about how freaking badass Abby is during the forest part?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:15 AM PST

    Backstage

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:05 PM PST

    If Dina really loves Ellie, then why did she...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:31 PM PST

    ... let Ellie walk around with that mullet of hers at The Farm?

    /s

    submitted by /u/rustedkey
    [link] [comments]

    an attempt at painting (my art)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:05 PM PST

    All i see is red (photo dump from one of my fav sections)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:20 PM PST

    Lev Album Cover

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Just finished the last of us 2 and wow

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:08 PM PST

    Its was amazing. And i love how they did the ending. The whole game i wanted to kill abby for what she did to joel. Even when i was playing as abby and see her side of the story and see she had her own morrals and seeing she wasnt just some mindless evil character being evil just to be evil. But even after that i still wanted to kill her. But after ellie cut her down and i saw how broken she was i felt sorry and didnt even wanna fight her. It really was an amazing game and cant to replay it.

    submitted by /u/thrasher_basher69
    [link] [comments]

    Always look for the light

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:19 PM PST

    ND uploaded some technical talks about the technologies behind TLOU2

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:11 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/lo5VN2nOL98

    https://youtu.be/tvBIqPHaExQ

    https://youtu.be/_bbPeCwNxAU

    I watched these back in SIGGRAPH 2020 and thought they were fascinating. I'm glad they're being released to the public now, lots of interesting behind the scenes stuff even if you aren't a graphics programmer.

    submitted by /u/Possible-Advance3871
    [link] [comments]

    Got my Beretta 92FS earlier this week. Thought I'd post (show off?) my game related stuff. Enjoy! - 5 slides

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Dead End

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:27 PM PST

    Tattoo Design Partially Based on TLOU2 - I'm Trying to Improve On It. Thoughts? (Other pieces: Georgie's Boat from IT, Pocket Watch from Pan's Labyrinth, Cassette from Never Let Me Go)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:09 PM PST

    Through the Valley.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:47 AM PST

    Shannon Woodward on Playing Dina and Working with Naughty Dog [ Gamespot]

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:21 AM PST

    @hossein.diba on Instagram made a render depicting what Pedro could look like as Joel. Loving it!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:50 AM PST

    The best thing in this game is how they arent better or worse than each other

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:05 PM PST

    The 3 characters you play as arent better than each other at all, by the time tlou 2 is done you see that joel killed the person abby loved the most, abby killed the person ellie loved the most, and then ellie killed all the people abby loved the most

    The characters arent better than one another because theyre all as bad as eachother

    Its just something i noticed by the time i was done with part 2, thought I'd share it

    submitted by /u/enforcercoyote4
    [link] [comments]

    [SATIRE] Principled Stand: Pedro Pascal Has Walked Off HBO’s ‘The Last Of Us’ After Realizing It’s Not The Kind Of Game That Involves Collecting Orbs

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:38 AM PST

    Abby's mad

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:56 PM PST

    i did a double exposure with joel from last of us

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:26 AM PST

    ART! Environment Concept Art, Last of Us/RedDead/HuntShowdown like

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:38 PM PST

    I did not enjoy the Last of Us 2

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:04 PM PST

    And I would actually like to talk about it.

    Let's assume I'm not a jerk or homophobe/racist, I've tried to actually share my thoughts and mostly The other subreddit is pretty shitty in terms of Homophobic language and weird rage over Joel.

    This sub however, I've had issues discussing things productively, it's kinda the opposite side of the coin. I get this is a fan sub, but any criticism is shut down immediately.

    Still, I find myself all these months later, just utterly disappointed with the game, and I would genuinely like to talk about in a productive sense.

    Edit: You know what thanks! Honestly, it's been on my mind off and on, since I first played the game. And it really does feel nice just to have a discussion that doesn't turn into a argument for a change. It's pretty cathartic.

    submitted by /u/CryptidTornadoCrisis
    [link] [comments]

    Is the last of us 1 still worth trying in 2021?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:13 AM PST

    I know I'm asking this in an area which is full of fans but I'm asking if the game still stands pretty well in todays time? Meaning graphics-wise, gameplay wise etc. I've always wanted to try it but I never got round to it and obviously 2 is out now so I wanted to give it a try. However it's relatively old now hence my asking. Also what is the difficulty like?

    submitted by /u/barkyhound
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment