• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    The Last of Us | 5 years ago when the first TLOU Part II trailer came out, I knew I wanted this tattoo. Today, it became a reality.

    The Last of Us | 5 years ago when the first TLOU Part II trailer came out, I knew I wanted this tattoo. Today, it became a reality.


    5 years ago when the first TLOU Part II trailer came out, I knew I wanted this tattoo. Today, it became a reality.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    Exactly why a couple should never cosplay Joel and Ellie

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    I liked The Last of Us 2 more than the first one

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    So I'm prolly gonna get downvoted for this but I liked the sequel more. Don't get me wrong, I loved the first one, but I felt more deeply connected with the second one.

    Some of the reasons for this:

    I felt that some things Joel did were downright cruel, I still loved him, but he wasn't a good person. That's why I didn't get so mad with his death, I got sad, but not mad. The game also really got me to sympathize with Abby, I understand why she did what she did. At the ending of the game, I was really hoping that Ellie wouldn't kill her. I also loved the fact that the game was longer, therefore got me more into the story. The characters and the romances were also a plus for me. Also the gameplay was better wich made for a more enjoyable game. There are other reasons I will not name here, but feel free to ask.

    If you didn't like the game, please tell me why ;)

    EDIT: I don't think I've made it clear that I still love Joel, he had his flaws, but he was still a great lovable character.

    submitted by /u/ChiviiWinny
    [link] [comments]

    Enough Blorange can turn real in-game photos into beautiful concept art ��

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    "everywhere you go, i go" - Dina

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Portrait of Abby

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Farmhouse

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Ellie - Day 2

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    "Only when weak may I carry my true strengh."

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Cutscenes are so well made that they are still impressive from other angles

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    The Joel Method by me

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    The Last of Us Part III (Spoilers allowed)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    I do apologize if this has already been put into a previous post...

    What would you guys like to see? I'd mark this for spoilers, but the game has been out for a while and I don't think anyone would be here that isn't a fan, and I assume the fans have already played it.

    Personally, I'd like to see something that forces Abby and Ellie to team up and work together. Given Druckman's storytelling abilities, I could see so many opportunities for ramping up the tension with that...

    Again, sorry if posted already, and if so, Mods please remove.

    'May your journey be long and your death be swift.'

    submitted by /u/SpideyRules9974
    [link] [comments]

    Survey for a study on The Last of Us and the pandemic

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    So, you may have seen my post yesterday asking about experiences related to the games and the COVID-19 pandemic. Well, I'm back! Now I have a proper survey to help gather data that I'm hoping to use for an essay. It has questions about gaming during the pandemic, escapism, narrative, and the Last of Us Part II. It's mostly multiple-choice, and the open response sections are optional, so it's not too long. I'd greatly appreciate it if you took a moment to fill it out.

    Thanks for taking a look!

    Survey

    submitted by /u/parliamentofcats
    [link] [comments]

    At long last... they’re finally all together! ��

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    My buddy is a big fan of TLOU. My girlfriend and I made this for him.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Some recent photomodes that I’ve taken! If you want to see random ones that I post, you can follow my Twitter @/deviantbroud

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Just Finished Part II...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    I want to do a longer post once I get my thoughts together. But I just want to say: I hope someday, Ellie learns that her life did matter. Both to a lot of people in her world and to a lot of people in ours.

    What a game.

    submitted by /u/TheRatKingXIV
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s go get her

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Feel free to "yoink" this image I edited for those choice moments on social media when a TLOU2 hater gets "ratioed."

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Anyone else have this glitch in escape the city where after the garage you have to fight the camera when doing anything except walking?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Left Behind Music: Here is a list of every song, and where they are used in the DLC

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Hey, there, Miss/Mister Reditor.

    A while back I made a list of all the soundtrack that is used in the first game, when and where (which certainly has room for improvement, because it changes a bit with every playthrough. You'll find it Here).

    And so, there I went again, and this time I used not one, but two playthroughs to sort all that. Here & here are the playthroughs I used as references

    About the "The Enemy of my Enemy" Chapter: Kinda Awkward: I didn't find any music whatsoever in both playthroughs that I could find in the soundtracks. Not even an isolated track. Although there isn't much music to begin with, through the whole chapter.

    Also: The Photobooth theme, the 'The Turning' theme... they probably made it up on the fly, and I doubt that it's included anywhere. Although if anyone has a clue, hmu.

    If you want to add to the list, you're welcome to PM me with an extract of the section with the music you found, and I'd be glad to update the list.

    And if anyone knows how to fix the weird formatting, let me know.

    • **Title Sequence** Fleeting (Acoustic guitar strums) & Fleeting (Affection) (Bells) Coupled together ^(Vol.2) *University Flashback* : All Gone (Seasons) ^(Vol.2) • **Back in a Flash** *Ellie bands Joel*: All Gone ^(Vol.1) *In the Doll Store* : Drawn In ^(Vol.2) *Getting out of the Doll Shop* : Shadows ^(Vol.2) • **Mallrats** *Walking through the Halloween Store* : The Last of Us (New Dawn) ^(Vol. 1) *"Brick-Fucking-Master !"* : Drum, Flute & Strings Tracks from Smugglers ^(Vol.1) *"Riley, You're such a Sap"* : Vanishing Grace (Childhood) ^(Vol.1) • **So Close** *Stalkers*: Breathless Vol.1 before they spot you (Headrush Vol.2 when they spot you) *"I'm not letting you go"* : All gone theme, not on either volumes, although I suspect it's the All Gone (Alone) ^(Vol.1) cello intro with some kind of filter • **Fun and Games** *"Are you ready ?"* : Fleeting guitar track ^(Vol. 2) *Carousel ride* : Left Behind (Together) ^(Vol.2) *No Pun Intended* : Fleeting Electric Guitar Track ^(Vol.2) (Somebody on YT got the track isolated, sounds very clean. Here's the link: The Last of Us Soundtrack - Fleeting (No Pun Intended)) Dancing in the store: I got you babe - Etta James • **The Enemy of My Enemy** As I explained... this chapter is pretty empty... • **Escape from Liberty Gardens** *"Ellie, your arm…"* : All gone (Seasons) intro ^(Vol.2) *"We fight"* : Left Behind ^(Vol.2) 

    • **Credits** Left Behind ^(Vol.2) Fleeting ^(Vol.2) 
    submitted by /u/Ketrimoner
    [link] [comments]

    I do not know if it was luck or what but this happened to me playing, sorry for the background noises and better skip to nearly the end of the video, obviously I put a mine there but I didn't think it was going to be that effective (I move slower because I thought there were more wolves)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Watch "The Last of Us Part II Wins Game of the Year at The Game Awards (YouTube Shorts)" on YouTube

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment