• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    The Last of Us | A little embarrassed as to what I had to trade to get it but.. it's not bad.

    The Last of Us | A little embarrassed as to what I had to trade to get it but.. it's not bad.


    A little embarrassed as to what I had to trade to get it but.. it's not bad.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    A little project I did for school

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Part I cover is immensely better than Remastered and Part II

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Cascina Caradonna face sums up how I felt during Part II’s ending

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Details

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Found a TLOU2 location! Aquarium is right around the corner

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    She is just a girl with a troubled past (my IG: @risal.ec)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Got my own little version of Ellie’s tattoo ��

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Easter egg. In uncharted 4 the pills are from Weston's pharmacy. The same pharmacy throughout last of us 2.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Dug up my 2013 Halloween Costume for my 10th cake day.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    A quick drawing I made of Ellie for a meme

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Me and my bff watching the sky, having the time of our life.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    If any games soundtrack deserved vinyls it's TLOU��

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Am I the only one that always does this in every replay?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    An interesting parallel in Part 2

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    Right before fighting Abby (when she's taking Ellie to the boats), Ellie is walking behind her. Abby and Lev's outline looks a lot like Joel carrying Ellie out of the hospital in Part 1. I feel that's it's showing that Ellie is at the same level of desperation and chaos as the Fireflies that were chasing Joel.

    submitted by /u/Robbiagi
    [link] [comments]

    I finally have all three of the soundtracks on vinyl to my favorite story ever.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    I just finished part one and

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    It is fucking phenomenal. It is easily my favourite game of all time, the best game I've ever played, and the greatest game ever made. 655321/10

    submitted by /u/bimbo-bob
    [link] [comments]

    Fan Art Made in Blender

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    Ellie’s tattoo from The Last of part II

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Can we all agree the tunnels are the worst part of part II?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    I don't usually go for scary movies or games but I love this series so much and got used to the "scary" factor. But I'm replaying the game right now and the tunnels where you first encounter Shamblers still terrifies me

    submitted by /u/bluecontrol1234
    [link] [comments]

    The last of us part 2, Joel.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    In my opinion, Joel was used the PERFECT amount in the last of us part 2. I know people do not feel the same way; but for me? The limited involvement from our favourite video game dad.. was perfect. For one reason.

    The impact that seeing Joel had.

    I just finished watching 'Dina plays the last of us part 2', and that final moment with Joel, when he says if he was given a second chance.. he would do it all over again? I got chills again.

    There is something about how little Joel is actually used in the game, that makes the main story of the game hit more when you are reminded of him. I think it was the perfect decision, and I honestly don't think Joel being there for 15+ hours would have hit the same, because we would had been expecting it to happen.

    At the start of the game - It's Ellie's game.. we know this is Ellie's game, we are playing as Joel, we kinda don't want that to end in a way, especially the second time around.

    The museum - I'm pretty sure it's the first time we see Joel after THAT moment, and it hits so much harder, and much like Ellie.. you don't want to lose that moment. for me anyway, I took my damn time with that museum, looking at every single little thing, because much like Ellie.. I didn't want to lose him again, and held onto that memory.

    Joel and Ellie going to look for guitar strings - you see the tension start to form there, and it hurts for that reason. But they still feel like Ellie and Joel, you don't want to lose that again (although this was more of a constant threat) the feeling was still the same with Ellie and Joel talking about comics.. I didn't want it to end.

    And then the big blow up, I'm tying the dance and the hospital in here, but just their ties being completely severed, and it hurts to see how that all unfolded.

    And then the ending. It's been a WHILE since we have seen papa Joel, like a WHILE, I'd say the last real time we saw him was the museum (because it was the closest to TLOU 1).. and that final scene always makes me cry, and I barely cry at video games. But it never fails. And I feel like that moment hits even deeper that Joel was gone from the start, than Joel being there the entire time.

    And I'd even go as far to say Abby's section and 3 chapters helped this moment hit even more. Because it's almost full circle back to when everything seemed better, and at this point.. I was just praying we saw Joel one last time, the 'real' Joel, papa Joel, the Joel we spent the last of us 1 evolving with.

    Not defensive "don't say this to my daughter" we knew he grew into over 5 years, the 'I would have done that all over again, even if it killed me, nothing would have ever changed my decision' Joel, I wanted to see from the moment he left us, and that's why I think Joel's usage is perfect and powerful here.

    (FYI- older Joel is perfectly fine and I love his character development! I just think it was a nice touch to see some shades of his former self for the last time we see him in the game! Kinda circles back to the start of the game when he's telling Tommy, and his decision to save Ellie not leave her.)

    submitted by /u/DeltaAnAlpha
    [link] [comments]

    Got this teeny clicker from Etsy

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment