• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    The Last of Us | They did a great job with Ellie's transformation over the years.

    The Last of Us | They did a great job with Ellie's transformation over the years.


    They did a great job with Ellie's transformation over the years.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:14 AM PST

    Created this scene in CGI after being inspired by the amazing environments in the game!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:45 AM PST

    Ellie 19yo

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:55 PM PST

    The collision physics of your guns with the bob dummy really impressed me. The beauty in the little details in this game

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:40 AM PST

    I printed a bunch of TLOU fanfics into paperback books with cover images by VoyTron

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:09 PM PST

    "Make every shot count"

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:36 PM PST

    Holy cow this original ellie tattoo!! @danielleskyee on Instagram

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:00 PM PST

    got a fresh one

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:21 PM PST

    Finally platinumed part 1.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:52 PM PST

    I Tried Beating The Last of Us Part 2 on Grounded Without Killing Human Enemies

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    The Last of Us PS5 controller (Artist IG: Retro_Licker)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:50 PM PST

    I might have too much TLOU Merch?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:47 AM PST

    Bella Ramsey looks like a young Ashley Johnson

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:10 PM PST

    JJ knows where the cameraman is...

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:45 AM PST

    The glove compartment of the truck in Ellie Day 2 has a sticker on it that reads "Unbroken"

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:43 PM PST

    "Unbroken" is the track that plays as Joel and Tommy ride into Jackson at the start of the game.

    submitted by /u/MjBosstones
    [link] [comments]

    another small 'comic' I did of a scene from the game with bella and pedro in it. twitter: @artbychen_

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:27 PM PST

    I found a Boeing 737-700. I like how detailed it is considering most people would just walk by the poster and don't pay attention to it.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:24 PM PST

    At 45 years old, I completed the first game for the first time ever today. Absolutely phenomenal piece of art and I was blown away with how much the chemistry between Joel and Ellie reflects in real life for me

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:44 PM PST

    So, let me explain in a quick summary: My wife passed years ago in a car accident. Like Joel, I slowly became very cynical and cold towards people, especially my family. But at some point, my older brother walked out on his wife and daughter, my niece. And after deliberation with family for some time, I eventually decided to take care of and watch over her while her mom tried to get her life together. Much like Joel early in the game, I was very standoffish with her at first. But, as time went on and we spent more time and did more stuff together, I opened myself up little by little until I saw myself as a proper dad for her and she the same. I mean, she made me a better person much like Ellie did for Joel.

    Anyway, with that ramble out of the way, this game was extremely fun to play. I played it on my niece's PS4 I got her a few years ago and she didn't take it to college with her, so I figured I'd give it a try (my last game I ever played being Halo 3 on Xbox 360, mind you). And I have to say that that prologue really got to me. I didn't cry, but I have to take a minute and unpack everything that had just happened. The fact that whatever the company was that made this game went that far for the sake of a game was a brave move, and they did it well. I would usually play for an hour or so after work until I finally beat it today, taking me about a month total.

    From a gameplay perspective, this was pretty good. I like the over the shoulder perspective because I can see more around me and don't get as surprised by something lurking around the corner. That and I can actually see what my character looks like unlike those COD games. It's nice to put a face to the character. I also have always loved horror movies in general, though the zombie sub-genre is a bit overdone at this point. But I like how this game focused more on surviving and character/relationship building more than just straight up fighting zombies. Very good decision on the developers' end.

    As for the plot itself, I thought it was very unique as a survival story. The idea of a broken man being saddled with the responsibility of taking care of some kid who happens to be immune to the virus was an interesting concept. From an acting standpoint, these actors were top notch. I felt like a fly on the wall in a lot of the cutscenes or someone sitting in a movie theater watching it. Amazing how far we've come, technologically speaking (I know it came out in 2013 but still). Whoever did the acting for Joel and Ellie especially deserves all the awards.

    The only real criticism I can offer is that I often felt like I had no idea where I was going and just ran around in circles trying to find where to go next. I don't know, maybe that's just me not being experienced enough in video games but it got annoying pretty quickly. But that's about all I can think of for criticism. I did like the idea of having to conserve ammo because it won't just be laying on the ground in real life, obviously. You have to make your shots count or use some other weapon. And the stealth part of it was cool also and being able to hear and see enemies through walls.

    So that about wraps up my thoughts on it. Like I said in the beginning, I see myself in Joel in a lot of ways and my niece in Ellie. Like Ellie, she's upbeat and hilarious in most situations whereas I'm just more stoic and reserved. I have to say that the closest I ever came to getting emotional while playing was when Ellie killed that dude in the restaurant with his own machete and Joel had to stop her. I had an experience like that with my niece when my older brother talked to her and said he wasn't ever coming back and she flipped out and wrecked my house in rage. Hearing Joel call her "baby girl" pushed me over and I clapped for him because that's exactly what I said to calm my niece down and when I truly started to feel like a dad.

    Sorry if this got personal at times, I ramble sometimes. But I just wanted to share my experience with you all and thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/honest_scenario
    [link] [comments]

    Look at what came in the mail today

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:09 PM PST

    Ellie reacts to the fires the Seraphites lit in their section of Seattle.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Ellie? Are you ok? ��

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:16 PM PST

    Appreciate all the support on my last post so I thought I’d make a montage with some more clips from my current run (insanely stoked on the trap mine kill)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:19 AM PST

    I have been thinking about replaying the last of us on grounded mode recently any tips?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:19 PM PST

    Like I said in the title I need a reason to replay the last of us again and was thinking about grounded mode but it seems way more difficult so do you have any tips for me?

    submitted by /u/Sander7705
    [link] [comments]

    How many bricks to the face does it take to kill a Seraphite?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:41 PM PST

    It's fitting that the 1 time I've seen Ellie react to knocking something over is a telescope.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment