• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    The Last of Us | Into the Red

    The Last of Us | Into the Red


    Into the Red

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:28 AM PST

    I just tweeted Druckmann. We need answers. I want to go to Sunday Warship

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:49 PM PST

    TLOU PS5 �� Artist IG: Retro_Licker

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:48 PM PST

    I drew Saint Mary's Hospital

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:06 AM PST

    Climbing Up the Walls

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Neil Druckmann on politics and TLOU2.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:52 PM PST

    Are you really gonna leave me hanging?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:18 PM PST

    Art ����

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Just Breathe

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:28 AM PST

    not sure if anyone’s pointed this out, the toy ellie gave sam is in her room in the second game

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Still a work in progress but this is the first shot of my Ellie Cosplay!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:46 AM PST

    [OC] The Seraphites - Hope you all like it!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:58 AM PST

    I can’t stop thinking about this game

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:35 PM PST

    Title. I played part 2 three months ago and I've thought about this game every day. I even spoiled myself on every cutscene and plot point before playing it and it still blew me away. I've since played through it 2 more times, and I'm forcing myself to take a break until a ps5 patch/version releases before I play it again. There is so much depth to all the characters, but especially Ellie. I really identify with her character.

    I love this game so much it's hard to put into words. I think part of my internal obsession is that I couldn't really talk about it online without starting a fight, so I've just been ruminating on these characters and their struggles in my spare time.

    Sorry, this post is really dumb. But I just had to say it, no other game or tv show or movie or anything has made me feel this way before. I know i will feel like this for much longer. I'm wondering, does anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/Possible-Advance3871
    [link] [comments]

    Got Ellie’s tattoo with a little personal flair

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:25 PM PST

    I attempted to draw Pedro as Joel.. got me even more excited for his performance :))

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:14 PM PST

    Empty House

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:37 PM PST

    So I saw some other people posting pics of their tlou tattoos which got me motivated to post mine. I got it last year and a week ago I was back at the studio to fill it in because some of the ink had faded away.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:42 AM PST

    Side-by-side, Real compared to game locations

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:06 AM PST

    Nathan Drake Easter Egg in TLOUS PT II

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:51 PM PST

    I'm seeing a lot of negativity surrounding the show, and damn, it's really upsetting to see so much HATE already...

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:59 AM PST

    People on this subreddit are already making an "us versus them", "gamers versus show watchers", "the show wasn't made for us versus the show was made for them" kind-of attitude, self-segregating without giving it a chance to even be produced, let alone air on HBO.

    Frankly, it's fucking disgusting.

    I get it, some people don't want to watch the show. That's fine.

    But some people don't like the cast no matter who they cast because it isn't the original characters. Some people say they won't do exactly what the game does without even seeing it yet. Some people detest it simply because it's an adaptation and they think they're hot shit by liking the games and only the games.

    News flash: of course it won't be the same. It's an adaptation. Game of Thrones was an adaptation and it was (mostly) amazing. Harry Potter was an adaptation and they did great. So why the hell are some of y'all attacking this before it's even out of the gate? It may be good. It may be fun.

    One of the most disgusting things I've seen on this sub is people being straight up racist simply because Pedro isn't "white-looking enough" for them. I've seen people make fun of the fact that "he'll have a patchy fifteen-year-old's beard" or "he's too small/thin".

    Like, just shut up, would you?

    People like this are souring the show and game, honestly. They're making me want to hide the fact that I'm a fan of the game because they're gatekeeping so intensely.

    I've been a fan of TLOU since I was fourteen, and I was so happy to see this turn of events, to see one of my favorite games getting even more recognition and love, I'm excited to see one of my favorite actors cast as a lead. Does that make me a fake fan? Am I one of those "it wasn't made for us, it was made for them" people that are mentioned all the time on this sub?

    This show is being made for fans. It's just not being made for uptight gatekeepers.

    You don't have to like it. I'm not saying that. And you can have your opinions, sure, as much as you want. All I'm asking is that you stop shitting on it prematurely and saying it'll be garbage, stop making an "us versus them" scenario, stop acting high and mighty because "we are original fans/true fans" and "the show isn't made for us". The negativity is a huge fucking turn off and is making me hate being on this sub...

    This is ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/badguywindow
    [link] [comments]

    Dev Interview: How Naughty Dog Created the Immersive World of The Last of Us Part II

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:56 PM PST

    It's not easy to find 3-screen wallpaper for TLOU2, so I finally made my own. [5760x1080]

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:04 AM PST

    I tried my best to match the details ����

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Ellie

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment