• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    The Last of Us | happy valentine’s day! (my art)

    The Last of Us | happy valentine’s day! (my art)


    happy valentine’s day! (my art)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Happy Valentine’s Day! ��

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:28 PM PST

    This card my gf got me for Valentine's Day!��

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:52 PM PST

    Thought it might be an interesting experiment to try and envision Pedro Pascal as Joel, so this happened

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    Ellie

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Happy Valentines Day ❤️

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Official Petition for Naughty Dog to Release the recipe for the WLF burritos

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:40 PM PST

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/SteakandWaffles
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:23 PM PST

    Posted by Naughty Dog

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:00 AM PST

    the same dog??

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:32 PM PST

    The Raft Of Us

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:39 AM PST

    So, there's really no other way, right? Asking for a friend...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:12 PM PST

    My girlfriend got me a familiar pin for Valentine's day!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:26 PM PST

    My Ellie cosplay from TLOU2

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:18 PM PST

    Left Behind

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:17 PM PST

    I haven't seen anyone say it, but Left Behind came out 7 years ago today! Just felt like pointing it out.

    submitted by /u/stankybootyrice7
    [link] [comments]

    Now that the casting of tlou is the hottest topic of the week, I feel like a friendly reminder is not completely unwarranted for

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:14 AM PST

    We, the people who have had the pleasure of knowing this absolutely incredible game either by playing it or watching someone play it, are Not. The. Main. Audience of this tv adaptation.

    Like Dr. Uckmann said in his tweet, it's for the people who have not had the chance to experience the amazing story that tlou is, and judging by some comments in this sub people really seem to forget that. No matter what the series will not be a spitting image of the game, it's really not realistic to even expect that. And tbh I don't think I'd even want it to be, because we already got the perfect story in our shelves (or wherever you keep the game).

    People who are not satisfied with the casting choices so far, I honestly get that. Since we know the game we already have this explicit image of the story and characters we all love, and it will definitely be hard for HBO to top that. But the target audience doesn't have that, they don't know what Joel and Ellie look or are like. And that's why we shouldn't be so adamant for the actors to be exactly like the characters in game (also make-up can do miracles). So please, give the actors a chance. They were not selected to do the parts on a whim, I mean this is HBO and Craig Mazin ffs, have some faith peeps. I'm most certain that HBO is gonna stay true to the game whenever they can.

    Is it too much to ask to cast your assumptions aside and just sit back and enjoy the show when it comes out? Are we honestly not the luckiest fan base to even get something extra out of this universe to begin with?

    Keep cool and stay safe peeps. Happy Valentine's day!

    submitted by /u/Pikinokka
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie Williams: alex.shenk Ph: aliceyuric

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:00 AM PST

    [TLOU 2] A broken, OP strategy

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:00 PM PST

    I played the first game and I just finished part two.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:42 PM PST

    I mean like holy shit, the fucking ending. I thought I'd have a nice happy ending at first, but then it kept going and I haven't cried for a game in ever. I would have been so happy if the game and story ended right on the farm, I felt betrayed by Ellie when she left the farm.

    submitted by /u/Ethan21162
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Part 2...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    It was so good. I'm blown away by the effectiveness of the writing and the protagonist switching and pacing - it was masterful. I'm excited for the show but I feel like this story can only be told as well through the video game medium. I could talk for hours about the themes and how well executed they all are.

    But I just wanted to mention something that made me smile at the end - not sure it is done on purpose, but...

    When Ellie leaves the guitar behind in the house - unable to play it - a gift from Joel that her thirst for revenge has now stripped her of enjoying fully due to her lost fingers, the score fades in a banjo.

    A banjo only has four strings (well five but the high string isn't super important), much more manageable to play for someone with three fingers on their left hand. It just told me that Ellie will never be whole again, but she will find her way. And she will never forget Joel - both sides of him, the destructive side (due to her missing fingers), and the loving side (due to the guitar/musical ability he taught her). It was just such a perfect and subtle little thing that spoke to me deeply and brought so much weight and context to that final shot.

    submitted by /u/Tommaton
    [link] [comments]

    Vintage looking TLOU movie poster

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:56 AM PST

    all of the concept arts in the game are amazing

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:43 AM PST

    Abby Valentines Day! (cards by Peachio)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment