• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    The Last of Us | Impressive for a single player game that’s “universally hated”

    The Last of Us | Impressive for a single player game that’s “universally hated”


    Impressive for a single player game that’s “universally hated”

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:40 PM PST

    The Last of Us Tattoo I just got

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:26 AM PST

    im gonna eat EVERY LAST PIECE OF THAT

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:05 PM PST

    One of my favorite parts of TLOU2 is the subway level! Had to pay homage to it with some art! (Art by me)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:19 AM PST

    MY last of us tattoo

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Owen and Ellie

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:45 PM PST

    Anyone else find it ironic that Owen saves Ellie's life at the beginning of the game and then she ends up killing him later on? It's also sad because Owen seems like a genuinely good human being, even with his flaws.

    submitted by /u/Avantasian538
    [link] [comments]

    What was your "this scared the living sh*t out of me" moment in the game?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Hands down when you're playing as Ellie and you're going to the hospital, there's this room where there's also the workbench and when you casually start looking at what to upgrade, one (I think WLF) member rushes you. Holy fuck did that scare me.

    submitted by /u/JavascriptFanboy
    [link] [comments]

    Funny moment I wanted to share (had to film with my phone at the time)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Showerthought: Criticizing The Last of Us Part II for being too sad or violent is like criticizing Hereditary for being too scary or Superbad for being too funny

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:08 PM PST

    Just a random showerthought I had to share.

    Probably a hot take for some people. Sue me, I guess.

    submitted by /u/VanBeFresk
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't i love another game?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:16 AM PST

    This is so dramatic. However, I'm genuinely sad about finishing this game. It reminds me of the funk i went into after finishing breaking bad, the "i will never enjoy another TV show as much" type of funk. I just feel like no other game can compare and will bore me, has anyone else experienced this with TLOU? More importantly, has anyone else been able to happily move on to other games? (I sound like I'm going through a break up).

    submitted by /u/jlou555
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us Remastered and The Last of Us Part II accounted for 30% of my total playtime this year!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:15 PM PST

    Lol no surprise there that it’s in my top 3 this year

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:21 PM PST

    My little brother walked in earlier and said 'I drew this Last Of Us picture' (He's 4, for reference)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:35 PM PST

    Idea for DLC of TLOU 2

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:25 PM PST

    Ok so hear me out right? We get a DLC that basically continues the story and ties up any loose ends we had from TLOU 2 such as what happened to Dina, (which I get that it's probably supposed to be implied or something, but just for the sake of the idea) and has flashbacks to a moment (or multiple) between pregnant Dina and Ellie.

    Cause like there's gotta be some stories we could hear. Like how they found the house and started a farm, or how Jackson was after the events in Seattle, shit like that would be cool to see added into a DLC.

    To summarize, I like the idea of a DLC that addresses what happens after TLOU 2 while also including flashbacks to times during the "Pregnant Dina and Ellie" phase that we didn't see because of the time-jump in the final act of TLOU 2.

    Just sayin that there's still a lot more possible content we could get with the information we were given. So, given if Naughty Dog were ever willing to create a DLC, I think that would be a really cool idea to see come to life. However, I wanna hear what yall think about this. For example, could/would Abby also play into this at all? Or maybe that would be too big for a DLC.

    idfk I'm really high and thinkin out loud rn. sorry if some things don't make sense lmao

    TL;DR A DLC post TLOU 2 with scenes Post-Seattle that we never got to see.

    submitted by /u/ColdCrimson
    [link] [comments]

    Alycia Debnam-Carey in the new HBO TLOU series?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:49 PM PST

    I think she would be an amazing secondary character. She's familiar with physical/survival roles, and she's been on FTWD for years so clearly she's comfortable with horror. Idk I've been thinking about who they should cast and she's been on my mind as a frontrunner

    submitted by /u/Allura20
    [link] [comments]

    Video essay I did on open world horror games. There's a segment about The Last Of Us 2's Downtown Seattle level. I thought you might enjoy!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:21 PM PST

    I’m such a nerd. ��

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Now that PlayStation 2020 stats are live (wrapup.playstation.com), for how long have you been playing TLOU2?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:58 PM PST

    What do you think actually happened to Riley? (From the Left Behind DLC).

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:51 PM PST

    Do you reckon she turned, or was killed by Ellie, or committed suicide? On the Wiki page it just says she's deceased, and she died by succumbing the fungus, but the Infected aren't technically dead. The fungus takes over the brain, so the "person" isn't in there anymore, but they're not zombies, where they die and then reanimate, like from The Walking Dead. They're still alive all that time, even though by the Clicker stage (I think), they're not aware of anything and can't control anything anymore.

    I always think of this whenever I play the first game. In the chapter where you play as Ellie for the first time, look inside her backpack, look at Riley's pendant, and Ellie will say "I miss you", thinking about Riley, so it's kinda meaningful. I think Riley was a great character too to be fair.

    submitted by /u/charlotteloumorgan
    [link] [comments]

    Courtesy of Playstation Wrap Up 2020; a phenomenal statistic for a linear single player game if you ask me. Props to Naughty Dog

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:23 AM PST

    The Game of the Year is my most played game of 2020. I don't know how many times I replayed this game. Now waiting for a PS5 patch to play it even more. ❤❤BEST GAME OF ALL TIME ❤❤

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:15 AM PST

    This wrap up page is dope , I never enjoyed a game more man , Truly Tlou2 spoiled me . Hard to play anything else . I enjoyed all 215 hours lol , Being able to play encounters at will make replaying so damn fun

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:58 PM PST

    208. What? When? How?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:46 AM PST

    Platinumed The Last of Us Remastered

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:27 AM PST

    So last night, I finally platinumed The Last of Us Remastered. I put it off for a bit because I was worried about playing on survivor, but it wasn't too bad. Now that this journey is done, I feel like I don't know what to do. I want to play another game, but I feel like no other games will connect with me story-wise. Same thing happened after I platinumed part 2. I tried playing other games but couldn't get into anything.

    Remastered and part 2 are easily my favorite games. I wish I could forget about these games so I can experience them for the 1st time again.

    submitted by /u/briannal99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment