• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    The Last of Us | Beauty of Abandonment

    The Last of Us | Beauty of Abandonment


    Beauty of Abandonment

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    I drew Joel and Ellie watching the giraffes.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:01 AM PST

    TLOU Themed Dualsense

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:36 PM PST

    Grounded continues. Welcome to Seattle.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:37 PM PST

    Jesse appreciation post

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:04 PM PST

    My TOP 10 games of all time. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Photo mode of the farm tree ❤

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Ellie cosplay by LeitNiakirs (me).

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:19 PM PST

    I drew Ellie with charcoal because I love this game!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:34 AM PST

    Is there any light left?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:10 AM PST

    "No matter what, you keep finding something to fight for.."

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Spent last night painting this by hand. Only the second time I’ve painted a large scale face like this. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:24 AM PST

    My favourite shot of Abby so far

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:29 AM PST

    It's official. The Last of Us 1 & 2 are dominating the all time GOTY stats

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:07 AM PST

    Covert

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Started my second playthrough a few days ago. Focusing more on taking photos this time around. One of the best looking games on PS4?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:56 AM PST

    The Last of Us Part II PhotoMode

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:19 PM PST

    The Awards of Us

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:40 AM PST

    Some art I made on my Redbubble (link is in the comments)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:32 PM PST

    I just finished this amazing game for the first time. Here are my random thoughts and I need recs for new games! **MASSIVE FULL GAME SPOILERS***

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:17 PM PST

    Unfortunately I had major plot points spoiled for me ahead of time (Joel's death, Ellie has the chance to kill Abby but decides not to), so I really wish I could have had the playthrough without knowing what was coming up ahead, but I don't think it took away from my enjoyment of the game.

    First of all, damn the ending scene (Joel/Ellie flashback) floored me. I was so sad but also so happy to realize that Joel died knowing Ellie was going to try to forgive him, and that she cared for him. I just wish he knew Ellie wanted to watch a movie with him on the night he died.....:(

    I'm not sure what the overall consensus here is on Abby, but I really grew to not only empathize with Abby, but to really like her as a character. I'm pretty upset at the whole Rattler section of the game. After all Abby and Lev had been through, why was it necessary to put them through months(?) of pure hell and misery as prisoners? As if the game hadn't been sadistic enough. Seeing Abby on the post transformed into a frail, gaunt woman really devastated me. BREAKING BAD SPOILERS DIRECTLY AHEAD - It really reminded me of how depressed I felt at the hell Jesse went through in the final episodes of the show. Like WTF, as if the character hadn't been fucked up enough, right?

    While the ending is so crushing, I feel that there is hope there. With Abby and Lev's boat docked somewhere at the new title screen, maybe that means they finally find the Fireflies. With Ellie finally being able to forgive not only Joel but Abby, maybe she can move on and find some sort of happiness. I really hope they do a 3rd installment, just because I want to see more of these characters. But I just don't know where else they can go from here with Ellie or Abby/Lev. I'm not ready to say goodbye forever to these characters though.

    I'm adding to this as an edit because I've been thinking more and I just really think there has to be a Pt. 3, and I will be pretty upset if there isn't one. I really think something that makes the paths of Abby and Ellie cross again would be necessary, possibly involving a cure. And Ellie making right with Dina and JJ and living a normal, happy life. Of course, that sounds so fairytale-ish for this series, but even with the glimmers of hope in the ending of Pt. 2, it is just so sad overall. Joel would have wanted Ellie to find some happiness, and I would love to see that unfold in a new game down the line. I wonder if they did a big time jump and had you play as either JJ or Lev, while eventually teaming up with Ellie or Abby. I could see an older Ellie, trying to live a normal-ish life, but needing to be called upon in the face of some kind of danger (think Jamie Lee Curtis in the newest Halloween movie). Anyway, this was an edit and now I'm just rambling, but I'd love to see what others think about a sequel.

    I recently downloaded Future Days and can't stop listening to it.....

    Now that I have finished this, I really need some recommendations for new games. I really love both the story and combat in TLOU 1/2 so games similar to those would be what I'm looking for. I am currently playing through RDR2 now, and want to play Uncharted 4 next.

    submitted by /u/TomorrowNevahKnows
    [link] [comments]

    Young Abs

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:06 AM PST

    I found an easy glitch to get out of bounds to explore around the school in Part II!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    Lovely gray evening in the rain [OC]

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:18 PM PST

    The gore in this game shocks me sometimes

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:43 PM PST

    "When you're lost in the darkness, look for the light. Believe in the Fireflies.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment