• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    The Last of Us | Finally Finished Putting Joel's older model into the first game, it has taken a long time, and it's not perfect, but I am happy with the result

    The Last of Us | Finally Finished Putting Joel's older model into the first game, it has taken a long time, and it's not perfect, but I am happy with the result


    Finally Finished Putting Joel's older model into the first game, it has taken a long time, and it's not perfect, but I am happy with the result

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:21 PM PST

    You can't stop this!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:12 AM PST

    My very first diorama and second ever painted mini, pretty pleased with the result!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:51 AM PST

    Same remote!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:57 AM PST

    This one took me 14 hours to draw. I‘m not the best at drawing beards and hair but I‘m happy with it. I hope you like it :)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:10 PM PST

    The Last of Us is a MASTERPIECE

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:02 PM PST

    I am completely blown away. This game is EVERYTHING. Story, world, combat, exploration, voice acting, soundtrack, etc. I rarely use the capture feature in games, but I use it all the time in The Last of Us Remastered. The vistas are breathtakingly stunning and the game is one of the most stylish I've ever played. Congrats Naughty Dog and Sony, this will go down as one of the all time greats 👏

    Edit: I have not played TLOU 2 yet, but I plan too very soon.

    submitted by /u/LoretiTV
    [link] [comments]

    My black and white painting of Joel and Ellie ✨

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Drew it back in summer. Kinda messed up Ellie’s face, but I’m still really happy with the result as a whole.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:27 PM PST

    An observation about what I think is one of the best scenes in Part II.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:53 PM PST

    This has probably been said before, but I'm gonna say it again.

    When Tommy visits the farmhouse and shows the map to Ellie, there is a long shot that holds on her face as he speaks. I don't know if I have ever, EVER, seen more detailed and nuanced facial expressions in an animated movie or video game. (Not to mention Ashley Johnson's performance, which of course speaks for itself. )

    The way her eyes get wide and just a little frantic, the way her lip quivers ever so subtly. You can just SEE how hard she's trying to keep it together. You can see flashes of a hundred different emotions, thoughts and memories rushing back all at once, and her monumental effort to keep the dam that she's built in place.

    On my third playthrough and that one shot takes my breath away every time.

    submitted by /u/Soul_Immersed
    [link] [comments]

    We need to see Joel's wrath

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:14 PM PST

    Okay, so we all know Joel has done shitty things in the 20 years between Outbreak Day and the start of the first game. I really think that if we eventually get a Lost Legacy type game serving as a prequel of sorts with Joel (I could see ND doing this to satisfy people wanting more Joel) then I really think it would be beneficial to Joel's character arc if we see just how evil and sick he truly was in that time period. I think it would add even more depth to the peace he has found in Part II but also I think it may justify his death a bit more in the eyes of the player, because if we truly saw him do some disturbing things like he implied he has done to survive, then it would add so much more nuance to his character in the other games.

    Both games have implied that Joel has done some pretty horrible things, even to the point where it drove Tommy away for several years. But humans are very visually receptive creatures and if we actually saw some of these atrocities Joel has commited then I think it would hit even harder that he really was a shitty person and perhaps he deserved death, maybe not for what he did in the firefly hospital but for the 20 years of murdering and surviving he has done prior. I am sure he has killed lots of innocent people, especially during his days as a Hunter as we see that Hunters are ruthless and will shoot people just for the stuff in their pockets.

    submitted by /u/AccidentalUniverse
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else felt 'empty' when they finished the game? (TLOU2) [NO SPOILERS]

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:57 PM PST

    I just finished it, and right now i feel empty, depressed, like i just dont know what do right now, i dont have the energy to do anything else. I just keep staring at the menu screen on the boat and just keep thinking my experience with this game.

    Has anybody else had a similar experience?

    submitted by /u/EvilLittleBunnies22
    [link] [comments]

    May I present Ellie, she’s just a normal girl, with some side effects of her immunity.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:30 PM PST

    A study I painted based on concept art from the pt. 1 artbook [OC]

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:36 AM PST

    TLOU Remastered - Custom Steelbook Art that I put together

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:44 PM PST

    Finally got my tattoo ❤️ I couldn’t resist

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:44 PM PST

    Savage Starlight parallels [Part 2][Spoilers]

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:11 PM PST

    SPOILERS

    The scene in question takes place in the flashback where Ellie and Joel go through the hotel to get to the music store. On the way there Joel mentions how he found so more comic books from the "Savage Starlight" series. To me this scene seems to have parallels to the story of part 2, both in game and beyond the 4th wall. Some of it, or maybe all of it may be a stretch, let me know your thoughts.

    Ellie - "Didja like them?"

    Joel - "Oh you know, it's not really my cup of tea"

    Neil Druckmann made it very clear before release that many people may not like the game. It may not be their 'cup of tea'.

    Joel - "Dr. Daniella Star is pretty..."

    Ellie finishes the sentence - "She's a savage"

    I believe Abby is the parallel to Dr. Star.

    Joel - "What she does to Captain Ryan in that death match--"

    Ellie - "Yeah. I mean... He definitely deserved it, but..."

    What Abby did to Joel hurt all of us, but he absolutely (IMO at least) did deserve it.

    Joel - "It was a nice twist how they escaped, though"

    Originally I thought this line meant it was a nice twist how Captain Ryan (Joel) escaped. How in a more realistic story, people often have to face their past. Now I'm thinking I misinterpreted it and he didn't escape. Now I'm leaning on it being a reference to them letting Ellie and Tommy escape, even though they easily could have killed them and nobody would have known who did it.

    So what do you think, am I finding meaning where there is none? Am I wrong about or missing some of the parallels?

    submitted by /u/EvilSporkOfDeath
    [link] [comments]

    You know that feeling when you finish a game But want more of that game except there’s nothing new

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:34 PM PST

    This is how I felt with part 1 and now part 2 because as depressing as it was i really enjoyed it and hope Ellie's story will end happily for her same with Abby and lev. But there's nothing new yet so I hope we get a dlc Like how we got Left behind with part one I've replayed part 1 like 20 times so until something new comes I'm gonna start replying part 2 soon except I'm not looking forward to seeing Joel's death again..... Rest In Peace Joel

    submitted by /u/Whydoieatfood
    [link] [comments]

    Game vs Cosplay...which is which?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:43 PM PST

    Just a little customization

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    What style of tattoo is this? I’m interested in getting it but don’t know what artist I should look for.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:20 PM PST

    Am I the only one who noticed?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:00 AM PST

    So in the first game, the main symbol is a firefly, and a lot of things in the game is about "finding the light" right?

    But the second game's symbol is a moth, an insect attracted to light. Could that be some kind of connection between the two games and how the story plays out?

    I realized this some weeks ago and haven't seen anyone else posting about it. Or maybe I'm just overthinking.

    I thought it was interesting at lest.

    submitted by /u/Dragon_zombie_
    [link] [comments]

    Another badass moment

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:52 PM PST

    I guess abby is immune too

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:00 AM PST

    Joel and Ellie by Cius Chung

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment