• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    The Last of Us | Ellie cosplay by cosplaybakiii on IG

    The Last of Us | Ellie cosplay by cosplaybakiii on IG


    Ellie cosplay by cosplaybakiii on IG

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:48 AM PST

    My drawing of Ellie

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:16 PM PST

    Little something I´ve been working on.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:43 PM PST

    The full cover of True Faith by Ashley Johnson finally got released

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Here‘s my digital artwork of the best two characters ever made!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:28 AM PST

    THEY CAME INNN

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    First joel drawing and hopefully not my last :))

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:25 PM PST

    Wallpaper shots ��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:52 AM PST

    My Christmas gift finally arrived! This TLOU jacket was the one material possession, that isn’t a PS5, that I really wanted.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    The Last of Us 2 trailer but with the Nirvana music from The Batman 2022 trailer. Interesting take, and I tried my best, but I hope yall like it.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Some Yara (and Lev) fanart passing through this subreddit ��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Found an ad that was using tlou2 footage without credit and the game looks pretty bad too

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:29 PM PST

    Accidentally opened photo mode while panic fighting. Captures my emotions at the time perfectly. Props ND!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:16 PM PST

    Some Photos

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Joel the protector

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    JOEL,AGAIN.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:43 AM PST

    Yes! It finally came! Dina’s Bracelet!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:58 PM PST

    What I always loved about the player death scenes in these games.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    I love the way it cuts to black right when the character dies, effectively. You don't get to see what happens after because the character doesn't see what happens after. It adds a shock factor as well; the way it usually ends on an impact during melee deaths and they only have a second of consciousness when being shot in the head. I just really love the way it's done.

    submitted by /u/TheDanteEX
    [link] [comments]

    People actually think this fan fiction is a better story than what we got in part II ��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:03 AM PST

    So I loved TLOU2. I think the majority of people who actually played the game and went into it with an open mind ended up enjoying the experience. Whether they liked it better than the first is a discussion for another day, but the game's sales figures, critical response and the dozens of awards it has racked up tell us that it is a quality product.

    I came across this video on YouTube by a reputable creator with nearly 700,000 subscribers. In it, he critiques the game's narrative and points out flaws he sees. Then he spends an hour talking about how he would rewrite the story. I decided to spend my time watching it based on all the positive comments that the video got. My God, that was such a waste of time!

    His version of the story is filled with such plot conveniences and cliches. It felt like it was written by Michael Bay's intern. I think the minority that doesn't like this game is just so loud and vocal that they would rather take a shitty b-grade fan fiction over what professional writers like Druckman wrote. They just don't understand this story, this world and that it's not supposed to be all sunshine and flowers.

    If you don't have time to watch all of it, just know that at the end of his version of the story, Ellie refers to a dying Joel as "dad".

    COME ON MAN!

    https://youtu.be/MvTFF-E5wkw

    submitted by /u/wspartan
    [link] [comments]

    So an album was released about a week ago in some countries with the acoustic covers used in the game (Yes, it includes Take on Me). Here you go guys!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Finally finished the original + Left Behind DLC. Wow! Spoilers if you haven't beaten them yet.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:58 PM PST

    Ok, so first of all, this game is heartbreaking. I see why Joel does what he does in the hospital at the end! Damn. But also Ellie knew at the end I think.

    "Swear to me you're telling the truth" "I swear" "Okay"

    Oof, and THEN IT JUST ENDS????

    So then, of course, I play the DLC! Super cool seeing her as an innocent (as much as you can be during the fall of mankind) kid, with her girlfriend? Crush?

    Either way, absolutely amazing how they switched back and forth from them exploring that mall to her trying to get Joel to survive in the current timeline for her.

    The end of the DLC was ALSO AMAZING, I've never thought a video game could tell such a good story before playing this. I cared about every character, right up until the end.

    So, a quick question now: is Part 2 just as good? Am I gonna want to cry, cheer, and just be stressed like the basement of the hotel during this one?

    submitted by /u/Jjorrrdan
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie upgraded her knife

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:29 PM PST

    cant see shit in this game

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:39 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment