• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    The Last of Us | Drew Ellie today. I posted the process on my ig @emreb.art, so go check that out.

    The Last of Us | Drew Ellie today. I posted the process on my ig @emreb.art, so go check that out.


    Drew Ellie today. I posted the process on my ig @emreb.art, so go check that out.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    An oil painting im working on.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:42 AM PST

    Ellie Cosplay by @dabbucosplay on Instagram

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:54 AM PST

    Blinding lights..

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:58 PM PST

    This kinda blew my mind just a little bit when I noticed it

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:38 AM PST

    It honestly makes me sad how much hate LOU2 gets..

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:59 AM PST

    (SPOILERS) I completed the game a few days ago and currently on my new game+ run, and I can't emphasize enough how much of a masterpiece this game is for me. It seems to me that a majority of the hate comes from those that either don't have the capacity to comprehend the message/moral of the story so far or just holding on to the anger of Joel being killed early in the game and refusing to accept it, kinda like Ellie now that I think about it lmao. But to me at least, idk how the story and the details could possibly go over the heads of people playing LOU2. If you loved part 1 how can you possibly miss the point of part 2. I've even seen people call Abby and Lev a "knock off Joel and Ellie", like bruh that's the point they're literally a different depiction of the relationship between Joel and Ellie and that's the whole reason Ellie spares her. It's about accepting that some things are better left in the past( like Joel's guitar at the end) and realizing that revenge will only continue the never ending cycle of violence. If Ellie went ahead and killed Abby then Lev would grow to resent and seek revenge on Ellie and then war happens all over again. Like come on people it's deeper than just Abby killed Joel and so now she must die. Maybe you and your mindset are the problem , not the game. This game is an absolute gem, it topped God of War for me which I thought would be damn near impossible, but ND just dropped an all timer on us. Shoutout to everyone who feels what I'm saying lol

    submitted by /u/Fonzz11
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe someday I'll find the right words to explain what this game means to me.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:21 PM PST

    My brother says my TLOU collection is massive, I think he may be correct!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:17 PM PST

    I’m not an artist by any means, but I made this banner for my bedroom and pretty proud of it.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:37 PM PST

    I just failed a permadeath after accidentally throwing a pipe bomb instead of a brick

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:44 PM PST

    On the last part of Seraphite Island I went to stun with brick, grab and use them as a shield. I threw a pipe bomb instead of a brick, then ran up, exploded a second after I grabbed them. Kill me/ama

    submitted by /u/Lego1199
    [link] [comments]

    An illustration I made of Abby recently. I hope you dig it.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:29 AM PST

    chillin with my bud

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:13 AM PST

    Tools are indestructible

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:15 PM PST

    Ok not actually but being someone who has done a lot of labor and have even broken some tools, for the most part realistically they are verry durable. I would even go as far to say that something like a crow bar is infact indestructible unless you use something like a hydrologic press or fucking lava to destroy it given that it is made from tempered steel. Don't get me wrong I love the game and the challenge of it all. It's just that tools are designed to endure forces more harsh than walking fleshy organic material and tho some to break, especially if you hit sideways or something; most will last for years. Where as a 2x4 or a stick would definitely break like they do in the game.

    submitted by /u/karmagettin11
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got this one?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:17 AM PST

    Trailer edit I made using Never Fade Away from the Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:07 PM PST

    A little Joel sketch that I've been working on the last few hours.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Did anyone else end the game liking Abby more than Ellie?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Dont get me wrong, Ellie is an amazingly well-written character, but by the time I got to the end of the Abby vs Ellie final fight, I was almost hesitant to hurt Abby, because I was actually rooting for her instead.

    Perhaps it was the fact that i had spent the last 5-6 hours playing as Abby (obviously not counting the 40-60 mins playing as Ellie fighting the Rattlers) and had just grew extremely emotionally connected to Abby's character and backstory.

    But also, in general, I find Abby's character to be more 'morally correct'. Yes the way she killed Joel was certainly very cruel and evil, but mind you, her own father was killed by him. (not to mention potentially of all humanity) She also cared for Yara and Lev so deeply that she was willing to kill her own former people and go head-first into an island that is at war. (and on fire, ha.)

    On the other hand, Ellie's reasoning for wanting/needing to get revenge on Abby seemed more intense and over-the-top. I do empathise with the fact that she had just started to forgive Joel for his former choice of saving her over the vaccine, and the fact that she watched his head get bashed in. But, again, when you compare the two together, it almost makes Abby's actions more justified. Also the fact that Ellie left her own beautiful family and adorable little potato to take revenge on Abby one last time.

    Maybe im just unnecessarily comparing situations that dont need to be compared, but I wanted to share anyway.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/CreatureOfCoffee
    [link] [comments]

    Am I alone in thinking

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:42 AM PST

    That Ellie's arc in Part II wasn't really about her "breaking bad"? Because in stories like Breaking Bad, Spec Ops, Shadow of the Colossus, etc-the protagonist is slowly growing fond of his wicked deeds, whereas Ellie is consistently disturbed by some of her actions, not to mention how must of them are against people who do things just as bad if not worse, except to innocent people.

    This is why I don't get the complaint that letting Abby go was "out of character" for her. They showed her doing awful things not because she was becoming a bad person, but because she was struggling to let go of her guilt over Joel. That's also why she never learned anything personal about Abby, because her internal conflict wasn't really with her.

    What's weird and the reason I think I'm especially alone on this is that I often see fans interpreting the same thing haters do in this regard.

    submitted by /u/See_You_Space_Wizard
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] This funny glitch happened to Abby mid-animation during my playthrough

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Who’s else is waiting on the PS5 patch/remaster before playing part2?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:47 PM PST

    I got a PS5 recently and played the first game. I loved it and want to play the second but I really want 60 FPS, which is why I haven't bought it yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

    submitted by /u/TheRealMrNerdyGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Outtake or planned?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:45 AM PST

    When Ellie reads her first set of jokes in Pittsburgh in the original game she messes up one of them and says "oops I said it wrong," or something like that. If you go and watch it it doesn't feel very intentional, it feels like Ashley Johnson genuinely messed up the line but they left it in because it was funnier or maybe sounded more natural. Just something that crossed my mind while playing, what do you think?

    submitted by /u/sliimysludge
    [link] [comments]

    How do the infected know who is infected and who is human?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    I have been thinking about this for a while and not sure if both games have ever explained this? But how do the infected differentiate between other infected and humans?

    I thought it is based on sight but only runners and stalkers can see. So it seems to be based on hearing because clickers, bloaters and shamblers can't see you.

    Surely you could fool them though by recording the sounds the infected make and sneak past them by playing the recording?

    Or is there some other way they can tell who is infected or human?

    submitted by /u/Monty1089
    [link] [comments]

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oByyzgwg8M4 Survivor - TLOU 2 Aggressive Gameplay

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:51 PM PST

    wlf font?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:37 PM PST

    i know this is a very random post but do you know which font is used in the wlf logo? i wanted to make a t-shirt saying "washington liberation front" yet idk the name... :(

    submitted by /u/girlinbabyblue
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment