• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    The Last of Us | And it’s just 2 games in.

    The Last of Us | And it’s just 2 games in.


    And it’s just 2 games in.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:41 AM PST

    Bought This Today!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:02 PM PST

    Some extremely aggressive gameplay in Part II

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:08 PM PST

    First time playing this kind of game, I'm loving it so far! Sorta scary how close to reality some of these concepts are.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Finally got this beautiful lady in the mail today, figured she belongs in her natural environment.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Since I don’t really like the tracks on the disc, I decided to frame it!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:07 PM PST

    In honor of Part 2 becoming the most awarded game of all time, I decided to make a TLOU inspired homescreen for my phone! More info in the comments!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Ellie as a Jedi by monsimix69

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:01 PM PST

    Despite being such a sad story, has TLOU2 really helped anyone else get through the past year?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:22 PM PST

    TLOU2 is full of dark, depressing moments. I mean our boy Joel dying is just one thing. Seeing all the pain that both Ellie and Abby have gone through, and seeing all of the shit the new characters have dealt with like Dina and Lev, definitely hits right in the feels and overall makes for such a sad story. Despite that, the game really helped me get through the past year. I just feel like because of the fact it hit me so emotionally, I could grasp the themes they were trying to convey more which I can apply in my whole life, and I feel like it can be really inspiring too. It also just gave me something to obsess about, like despite playing it multiple times I still find myself wanting to replay it again and again and discuss the game. I'm glad it garnered so many awards and attention but most importantly I'm glad the game has helped me in what seemed like a hopeless time in my life where I thought I couldn't enjoy anything.

    Anyone else feel this way, in that even though TLOU2 was such a depressing story it inevitably has helped you get through the past year with all the shit that's been going on?

    submitted by /u/capamericapistons
    [link] [comments]

    I know this isn't much, but the game is great, and I decided to get it the Platinum trophy

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:05 AM PST

    The cast of The Last of Us Part II on the red carpet! It was all acting and they're actually all good friends!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:25 PM PST

    If there's a part three, does that mean we're also getting The Last of Us: Zombat Racing?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:59 PM PST

    Cuz that's what you do after any perfect trilogy, right?

    submitted by /u/korndogkopter
    [link] [comments]

    It was completely instinctive

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:55 AM PST

    I finally finished TLOU2 and I want to talk about it

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:29 AM PST

    Oh my god, what an emotional mess.....they gave her the perfect life with Dina and not only did she throw it away but she also lost her fingers and can no longer play Joel's song...

    I wish Ellie was more forgiving, she never forgave Joel, she never forgave that guy in Jackson who called her a dyke and she never forgave Abby either...she just had a complete breakdown at the end after so much hate and realised how much she loved Joel....and what she has become...

    Is there like a discord support group for players who finished the game? I can't cope with how it ended.

    submitted by /u/pm_boobs_send_nudes
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us Part II led the way with the most nominations (11) at the 2021 D.I.C.E Awards including Game of the Year

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Just completed grounded on my 2nd play-through.. I could describe my experience but I just don’t care anymore, this game has sucked the life out of me

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Lore wise who’s better at combat in a fair fight, Abby or Ellie?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:37 PM PST

    Been waiting for the PS5 by making decor for my PS4.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:59 PM PST

    In honor of The Last of Us Part II winning most GOTY awards ever, let’s also celebrate where the whole story began

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:52 PM PST

    Expectations of Joel’s Role in Part II

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:50 PM PST

    Gamers sorta expected an important character to die, a decent amount believe it'd be Joel...yet these same gamers were mad when it happened. Why did they get so mad if they knew he would eventually die? "I expected it to happen, but not like this"! I wonder how they imagined him dying before completing Part II...

    submitted by /u/Bashful_Baboon
    [link] [comments]

    A whole new level of suffering

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:38 AM PST

    Today I was watching an interview with Troy and he talked about how Joel regrets dropping is guard or something in this manner, because the moment he started to trust people again he got screwed over.

    So it got me thinking about something else. Imagine you're Joel, you're saving Ellie years ago, she's your surrogate daughter and whatnot, and then in the last moment, just before you die, you see her beaten and on the floor next to you and you're not scared for your life, you know it's over, then you see your .. basically daughter in the same situation as you and - lights out.

    Joel died thinking Ellie will die to probably. Or at least not knowing if she'll die too.

    That's a whole new level of suffering, isn't it?

    submitted by /u/JavascriptFanboy
    [link] [comments]

    Made this sketch in class. It’s trash but whatever. It’s honest work

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:40 AM PST

    I wish there was more TLOU PlayStation themes

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment