• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    The Last of Us | Wish me luck...

    The Last of Us | Wish me luck...


    Wish me luck...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:08 PM PST

    [VIDEO] Detailed & beautiful environments from Seattle, Day 2 - a cinematic video

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:43 AM PST

    Ellie Digital Painting fan art by Liam Shaw illustration, playing around with digital pastel brushes and particles too.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:56 AM PST

    Abby and Lev! (Inspired by a fanart from ???)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:10 PM PST

    Just got this in the mail. Now I'll be prepared if any clickers wander into class this fall.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    The Last of Us Part II is one of the nominees for the 32nd Annual GLAAD Media Awards

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:51 PM PST

    some ellie fan art, hope you guys like!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:23 AM PST

    This is my phone background

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:36 PM PST

    Saw this while replaying the first game

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:03 PM PST

    Just a fact , The Last of Us Part ll is now the most awarded game in history with 265 Game of the Year Awards.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:19 AM PST

    Final Confrontation pic to celebrate the most awarded game in history ��

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:08 AM PST

    My new home and lockscreen

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Just finished TLOU2. Imo this game is nearly perfect. [spoilers]

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:12 AM PST

    The first game is in my top 3 of all time. In general I don't really like sequels as much so I went into the second game with lower expectations. Simply put, the game is fucking incredible. What was all the hate it was getting even about?

    The most surprising part for me was that I probably sympathized with Abby and Lev more than Ellie by the end of the game. I absolutely loved Abby's section of the game (fuck you though rat king, Jesus christ). I really loved that the game forced me to consider both perspectives. I don't think this is something that comes easily or naturally to gamers; we kind of latch on to the characters we start with and hold on tight.

    I'm not even going to discuss the graphics/set design/gameplay because they're all basically the best I've encountered.

    I really applaud this ambitious effort made by the whole team. It seems to be getting the recognition it deserves.

    Anyway. Phew, what an adventure.

    submitted by /u/caughtinthought
    [link] [comments]

    My charcoal/graphite drawing of Joel’s mug.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:54 PM PST

    What games do you think have a narrative just as good or better than TLOU?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:00 PM PST

    As the title states. What games do you think have a story that's just as good if not better than the two Last of Us games? Some that come to my mind would obviously be the two Red Dead Redemption games (Especially the second one) and also God of War. What else would you say?

    submitted by /u/Antman269
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a drawing of Joel and Tess I made for a friend

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    Duality Dynamic Theme code has been FIXED (new code)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:09 PM PST

    For those of you who were like me and were late to the free dynamic theme, the codes have been irredeemable for quite a while. If you don't have the theme and still want it, try this code:

    JFCX-PGNH-R2TJ

    This is a new code from Naughty Dog and it worked for me just this morning. Best of luck!

    submitted by /u/wellshucksman
    [link] [comments]

    My band and I arranged our own version of Ellie's acoustic "Take On Me". It's one of my favorite songs, it's beautiful when it is stripped down to the lyrics.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    Love Her or Hate Her, Ellie's a Badass (#5)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:05 PM PST

    The Last of Us recently became the most awarded franchise in gaming history!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:48 PM PST

    A cool little thing I noticed...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    In the News Station, Ellie finds a bunch of photos of the Salt Lake Crew (Abby and her friends that came to Jackson to kill Joel) next to Leah's body.

    Out of all these photos, I noticed something interesting. In one picture, Nick & Nora can be seen posing together. What's so interesting about this? Both of them end up getting tortured to death for information and they are the only ones to die in such manner.

    Nick is interrogated by Tommy at the Serevena Hotel along with an unnamed WLF whereas Nora is interrogated by Ellie in the hospital basement.

    I don't know why but that was just funny to me lol

    The Picture

    submitted by /u/AskewScissors
    [link] [comments]

    Too easy ��

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment