• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    The Last of Us | Two of the best games that shaped our generation!

    The Last of Us | Two of the best games that shaped our generation!


    Two of the best games that shaped our generation!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Ellie & Abby

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:56 AM PST

    The Outskirts

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:22 AM PST

    I was mildly disappointed with Part 2.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:43 PM PST

    I'm not a hater or a troll, nor am i trying to enrage anyone. This is just my honest opinion about a game that i really wanted to like as much as you all seem to.

    I actually think the game started out strong. I absolutely loved the opening section with Joel riding with Tommy and playing the guitar for Ellie, and i enjoyed the early missions with Ellie and Dina on patrol. I even enjoyed Abby's early segments, especially the part when you start running from the ever expanding horde. Then Joel died....

    I was absolutely crushed to see one of my favourite video game characters die in such a horrific way, especially after i had just fought alongside him and Tommy to escape from the horde. As Ellie and Dina set off for Seattle, i found that my enthusiasm had completely dissipated. I just had desire to continue playing. I felt as though i had just lost a family member or a close friend. My energy was totally zapped. So i took a break and continued playing the next day, but my heart just wasn't in it. I played the game right through to the end, but i was just going through the motions at that point. Believe me, i didn't want to feel that way. I truthfully wanted to love the game as much as everyone else, but i really was struggling with it. Abby's section didn't help matters either. Now let me just say this, I do NOT have any kind of problem with LGBT people WHATSOEVER. I am incredibly tolerant and accepting of anyone, as all of us should be. I did NOT dislike Lev or Abby or Yara because of their gender or race, nor did i have any issue with Ellie and Dina being lesbians. The problem was that i struggled to form any kind of emotional connection with these new characters because i felt that the game was being a little too heavy handed with it. The connection between Ellie and Joel grew naturally over the course of the first game and as Joel grew to care for Ellie, so did i. But Abby's connection to Yara and Lev seemed to happen a little too fast for me. Like, all of a sudden Abby has absolutely no problem with killing people she has known for years to protect to people she met just a few days ago, people who until recently, were her sworn enemies. I'm sure that there are many of you who will disagree with me on the points i am trying to make, but that's absolutely fine, I'm just trying to express my opinions. as best i can.

    If this post isn't especially well written or articulated, then i apologise. I never was much of a writer and I've always been better at expressing my thoughts verbally. Anyway, i really do look forward to discussing the game with all of you and hopefully you can convince me that i'm wrong, and then perhaps i'll see the game in a new light and can begin to truly enjoy it.

    submitted by /u/jys6612
    [link] [comments]

    an ellie portrait i did for school! :)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:29 PM PST

    nice abby, nice

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:05 PM PST

    after 3 playthroughs of this beautiful game, i finally got around to getting my 16th platinum!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:25 PM PST

    As an ER RN working during a pandemic, I loved the ER quarantine scenery

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:39 PM PST

    Just got my copy of the vinyl soundtrack and listening to it is bringing back all the memories. Love the art, especially the double sided cover.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:19 PM PST

    My favourite encounter of the whole franchise, but goddamn those checkpoints!!!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Another Monday

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:46 AM PST

    If Naughty Dog makes a Last of Us Part 3 i hope they bring back Bill from Bill’s Town. I loved his character. I wanna see what he is up to. Alive or dead now ��

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Honestly Bill was great. I missed him not being in part 2. Ellie briefly spoke about him to Dina but that was it.

    I wonder if he is still alive. Is he still in his town or has he moved.

    We got some of the best gameplay during his section. The first bloater encounter was with him. Then jump starting the car was so cool especially at the end with the infected chasing the car.

    I hope he is back in a part 3 😀

    submitted by /u/Monty1089
    [link] [comments]

    Some screenshots ;)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Alice go grrr.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:30 AM PST

    I thought that the "kissy face" emoji already made it quite clear that he was joking about trolls, not people who have genuine griped with the game. Regardless, I am glad he cleared it up.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:00 AM PST

    So, we lost, apparently

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Ellie :3

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Managed to get my first platinum on tlou 2

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:43 AM PST

    Can we just appreciate how beautiful this soundtrack is?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Tlou2 boss fight lol

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Replaying tlou2 on grounded and had a funny thought. Its pretty funny if you think about how you fight the rat king under the hospital. Like theres tons of gunfire and explosions and stuff and you get out and then Ellie comes through layer and the base isnt in like high alert really. Just a fun thought.

    submitted by /u/Para_Yeet_Keet_
    [link] [comments]

    RECHECK YOUR VOTES! This literally was right after the site got fixed. I’m not a bot.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment