• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    The Last of Us | This scene alone is a masterpiece! It was just the thing we all needed in order to help us recover over the depressing journey we all experienced.

    The Last of Us | This scene alone is a masterpiece! It was just the thing we all needed in order to help us recover over the depressing journey we all experienced.


    This scene alone is a masterpiece! It was just the thing we all needed in order to help us recover over the depressing journey we all experienced.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    So TC Candler posted their “100 most beautiful faces” for 2020 and look who made the list... ��

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:51 AM PST

    No turning back

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    “A little embarrassed as to what I had to trade to get it, but... It's not bad." (My best friend got me a sick mug for my birthday)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Wife got me this for Christmas!!!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Some art of Joel I made with watercolors

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:10 AM PST

    We’re so close now

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:50 AM PST

    A whipe back I drew this clicker. What do you think about it? Let me know. ( Instagram: @angelo.drw )

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:12 AM PST

    My Ellie costest, might cosplay her at some point!(^^)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Sharing my digital painting of one of my favorite shots from Part II!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:50 PM PST

    True strenght

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:41 PM PST

    an attempt to capture this park's wonderful feel - such a breathtaking encounter

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Hot and Cold

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    The prophet

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Why are people hating on lou2?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    I've only just played this and it blew my mind..i don't think any game has moved me like this. I have realised that this game is seriously polarising. Are people that uncomfortable with a lgbt theme? Folks are saying it's pushing a progressive agenda. I was simply blown away by a great story and amazing graphics. Would people be this angry if Ellie was straight? And after the hole in my soul left after finishing this, are there any games out there that might ever fulfill me again?

    submitted by /u/PugletQueen
    [link] [comments]

    POV: You're a random infected, killed by just a girl who is most definitely not a threat.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Just finished the game, like just now.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:19 PM PST

    My initial thoughts are all over the place. I loved it from the start to the end but by the end I had a whole mess of feelings at the same time. I grew to love Abby during her Seattle days and I had carried over mounds of love for Ellie from the first game, plus what she was adding now.

    But the game got very harsh after a certain point, story-wise. And it played with my emotions so much. You can't force me to kill a dog, only to have me playing with said dog 10 minutes later. And the end fight was heartbreaking. I could feel my eyebrows aching down and I just had this constant feeling of dread.

    It became obvious to me at around Seattle day 2 (Abby) that Ellie was in the wrong by a lot, and found myself rooting against her fairly often. But at the end of the day, Ellie was ruined by her inability to let it go. Her girlfriend and kid would have been killed if it wasn't for Lev, but still she kept after Abby. She just looked so pathetic by the end of it, threatening to make Abby fight her.

    When she let Abby go I was happy, but then it took her back to the farm and Dina's gone. At this point I'm an insane mess of emotions and then, she plays the tune to Joel's song, and we get that beautiful scene.

    I love this game, but screw you naughty dog for screwing my emotions up this much.

    submitted by /u/CKmega
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie ��

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Top 100 Most Beautiful Faces!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Does anyone else get (too) involved when playing The Last of Us?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:03 PM PST

    I just started replaying TLOU 2, and there is something to the game which is completely immersive. After playing it for a little bit, I set down the controller, and started doing other things. But lowkey, I walked away kind of depressed. I'm also kind of down today. Even during the loading screens before I got to the actual game, I felt really sad for some reason. The same also applied to my replays of the original game. Does anybody else feel this way, that the story and characters effect you extensively?

    submitted by /u/jlouie88
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain the hate to me?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:47 PM PST

    I played through this game and loved it. I'm playing through a second time and think it's a masterpiece. For the first time I'm confused with this game in particular where the hate is stemming from? Is it the story not going the direction that people want. I legitimately want to know the other side. Am I missing something? This is coming from someone who played Destiny at start and understood the hate, or Anthem, hell even Cyberpunk 2077 I understand. But this hate I see... it just confuses the hell out of me. Like this isn't a buggy game, it has great graphics, story, characters, writing, and is engaging the whole way through. I could maybe see it's not "fun" but isn't that kind of the point? To make you uncomfortable, pressured, scrounging, lacking, and scared? Please someone explain the other side.

    submitted by /u/BromeisterBryce
    [link] [comments]

    My suffering has finally ended

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:24 AM PST

    TLOU2 on ps4 for 29.99 on Amazon!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment