• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    The Last of Us | Hey everyone my first post in here thought i will show you my small collection

    The Last of Us | Hey everyone my first post in here thought i will show you my small collection


    Hey everyone my first post in here thought i will show you my small collection

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:51 AM PST

    My girlfriend did this for me as a xmas gift.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:30 AM PST

    I know I'm late but this is what my gf gave me for Christmas

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:26 PM PST

    I was told I am Covid positive today, this work in progress is how I’m passing the time!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Mel took the highway right?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:41 PM PST

    I don't know if this has been discussed here but I've seen people in other places wondering how the hell heavily pregnant Mel managed to get to the aquarium so fast even though Abby took so long to get there and had to fight through so many infected and scars along the way. I've been thinking about it and I think she probably took the highway.

    It's revealed a couple of times that there is a highway that leads right to the aquarium. You first see it with Ellie and Jesse, he says something like "how are we gonna get there, that road?" and points to a highway with WLF trucks driving up and down it, then they see the little boat and decide to take that instead. The second time is with Abby and Manny, he asks her "how are you getting to the aquarium, the highway?" and she says "Can't, too many patrols. I'd get spotted for sure. I'll rough it." She's only taking the long difficult route because Isaac ordered her not to leave the base and there are patrols on the highway who would spot her and take her back to him. Mel received no such orders as far as we know, so she probably just drove a truck along the highway. I can't think of any other reason for them to mention this highway multiple times other than to let us know that there is a safe way to get to the aquarium.

    submitted by /u/JupeJitsu
    [link] [comments]

    Beyond Desolation by Gustavo on ukulele

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Can we take a moment to appreciate Owen’s character? One of the best and well acted scenes in the game. You could really feel his struggle and emotions here...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:17 AM PST

    My art of Ellie <3 on instagram @faithikigai

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:38 AM PST

    [SPOILERS] Just finished Part 2! Absolutely phenomenal job by ND. Probably the best 30 hours of my life.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:02 PM PST

    Probably my favorite Christmas gift this year

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:22 AM PST

    Future game mechanic idea

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:45 PM PST

    So, I'm on my second full playthrough (attempting grounded +) and I had a thought.

    Some of my favorite interactions are when the Wolves and the infected are both present, and you can use them against each other, especially when you're chasing down Nora.

    Wouldn't it be cool, if when you're in a level with spores present, and there's Wolves around, there would be a way to damage their masks somehow and watch them turn into runners or clickers? Then if they somehow took out all the infected, you could turn them on each other!

    submitted by /u/Jeep_dude
    [link] [comments]

    Game of the year by a mile, and one of the best of the generation imo.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:52 PM PST

    First time playing tlou, loving it. My opinion:

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:07 PM PST

    So I just want to say I've never played the first game, but I tried. I always wanted to experience the story bc everyone says it's amazing, but I just hated the gameplay, specially in the early hours. Again, this is my opinion but everything feels so rough, so clanky and stealth just felt weird for me. I watched a lot of videos about the story of tlou before going to tlou2 and I know it's pretty good and I'll probably try to play it again sometime soon

    About tlou2, I love it. I know there are many flaws, even with the story, but I feel everything is great, I feel tension most of the time, everything is so fluid, whenever I face an enemy it's not like « k, whatever I can just kill these dudes », It's way harder and enemies actually mean something. Also, probably it's bc I played cyberpunk before playing this, but the ai and everything feels real, the atmosphere is there and I feel immersed, as with cyberpunk everything is trash bc I played it on a ps4

    Even if I didn't play the first one, I could enjoy the story a lot, I felt angry and sad when Joel died. I like the characters but I feel like they should be more present and important. I watched nakeyjakey's video and I think his point is spot on, the connection between characters was there before we start the game, so it's not like we build it with the protagonist like in the first one. But overall, I liked the story, and it's far from bad. I've seen some comments saying « If you like tlou2 story you are probably just a casual and have only played shallow games and watched shallow movies ». This argument is stupid. I've played a lot of story-based games and I love movies with a good nice plot that relies in characters, and I still liked tlou2. Even if the revenge thing is a little bit cliché, I felt a lot of emotions during the game, from sadness to anger, from hapiness to extreme tension, and for me, that's what matters

    submitted by /u/Pindoller
    [link] [comments]

    My hand painted bag ����

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Got the Ellie Machete Statuette from Dark Horse Comics and IT IS GORGEOUS! 8” tall, very solid weight. Limited re-release if you act quick.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Really wish this version of Joel was in model viewer

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Best added combat feature?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:05 PM PST

    I'm curious to know what y'all think most improved the gameplay in TLOU2. Feel free to offer your own ideas not mentioned here.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SimpleWayfarer
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the game, I had to talk about what I heard from people disliking the game for bad reasons (there can be good reasons yeah)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:36 PM PST

    Horrible load times for TLOU2 on PS5

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:52 PM PST

    Hey everyone! I was lucky enough to score a PS5 and was super excited to test those those improved load speeds on my back catalog. Generally, my PS4 games have been loading quickly (RDR2 and even the horribly clunky Pathologic 2 for example) — but TLOU2 is taking double, if not triple the time it did on PS4. What gives? Has anyone else experienced this? Any fixes?

    My version is FULLY updated. It's a digital download. I've tried loading a manual save and an encounter and gotten so fed up each time I've quit to menu before it gets to 50%.

    submitted by /u/caravaggi-hoe
    [link] [comments]

    Saved data gone, how do I get it back.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Ok so I beat the game, loved it and wanted to replay the downtown chapter so I did and figured out that cut my progress up to that point. I have a backup save file from just after I beat it, how do I make that the main one and avoid this in the future.

    submitted by /u/mlgniko1776
    [link] [comments]

    Couple of questions about trophies

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Hello everyone! So I finished Tlou for the first time today and I absolutely loved the story however I don't consider it to be one of my favorite games of all time.

    Anywho, I just have a couple of questions regarding some trophies because I would like to 100% the game. First of all the difficulty trophies. I played the game on Normal and got the trophies for completing the game on easy and normal. If I play the game on grounded+ will I get all of the other difficulty trophies? I hope that makes sense.

    One more quick question: How do I get the Firefly and Hunter trophies?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/billybobjoe4562
    [link] [comments]

    Gameplay - Hillcrest Streets - Grounded+ No damage

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:00 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment