• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    The Last of Us | Let’s have some fun shall we? Look closer. 🙂

    The Last of Us | Let’s have some fun shall we? Look closer. ��


    Let’s have some fun shall we? Look closer. ��

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:58 PM PST

    2020 has been tough but I’m still glad that we got this amazing masterpiece of a game, thank you Naughty Dog

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:20 AM PST

    I, like many of you, just finished TLOU2 and now don’t know what to do with myself

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:09 PM PST

    What's good TLOU subreddit. Long time fan of the series, first time poster. I've been able to successfully avoid all spoilers from the TLOU2 leak but knew coming into this game that some controversial decisions were made. Now that I've finished the game, I'm left feeling so many emotions. God damn it r/thelastofus I don't focus too much on good stories, I watch stocks every day. But this game, this story, this experience- it struck me.

    I hated Abby for killing Joel in the beginning but I sure enough was rooting for her through the end of the game. The fights between Ellie and Abby were gut-wrenching. I just knew at the Theater fight that I was experiencing one of the most boldest narratives in video games and I loved it. I usually could give a shit about video game stories, but good god, this game made sure I cared all the way through.

    After I finished the game (yesterday), I've managed to reach a point where I can quit video games and feel content with TLOU2 being the one to end it. God damn, what an amazing narrative, amazing set pieces (Rat King, Scar village, Sabra Barbara, omfg) and overall amazing experience.

    Also, I researched the "controversy" surrounding this game and good god, those idiots can go fuck themselves. Who in their right mind would send death threats towards Dr Uckmann and Abby's voice actress because the game didn't make Joel their end-all be-all hero? Or because there's a trans character in the game? (Incredible to see a trans character in a game too, I was amazed at how naturally the introduction to his identity played out)

    Anyway, yeah, amazing game, laughing at the losers whose feelings were hurt that the game didn't do the thing they wanted it to and now I have nothing to do with my life. Seacrest out

    submitted by /u/clavitopaz
    [link] [comments]

    never heard much about this game until i got a fern tattoo, & people kept asking me if it was Ellie's. can't wait to play!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Finally was able to make the trip to Jackson. Such a cool town and TLOU vibes are really something else.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:36 AM PST

    I have finally this beauty in my collection! ����

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Santa Barbara Ellie! Done By Yours Truly!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    An Appreciation for the Quiet Moments

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:25 PM PST

    I just wanted to write a quick post in appreciation of the little quiet moments I've seen so far. I'm still relatively early in the game, but it's wonderful to spend time with Ellie and Dina when there's no combat or other emotionally tense situation to deal with. Just wandering around Seattle searching for gas and running into a music store was surprisingly impactful.

    I realize this is part of the point, and that things will be pretty much a rollercoaster by design, but I wanted to thank the writers for doing such a good job with the characters that I could feel such fondness for them. I want to see them happy and I know they won't be , but for a little while, they are okay.

    submitted by /u/BlindGuyNW
    [link] [comments]

    A few days ago I posted saying I was going to give up on The Last Of Us because after a few hours I couldn’t get into it. I just finished it

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Original post

    So yeah thanks guys for telling me to keep at it and not being tooooo judgemental about it. It was incredible. I would go so far as to say it is one of my top two or three games of all time ... I just got completely immersed in it. So much more than just a 'zombie apocalypse' story/game. The voice acting, the visuals, kind of graphic novel like, the music. And of course the story, holy fk the story. I don't think I heard one line that made me roll my eyes. It was like a dark, contemplative movie or something.

    I will think about it for a long time.

    Not sure what I will play next, might take a break and play something lighter before playing Part 2 ;)

    Anyway thanks for the advice guys. I appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/deftonechromosome
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon transmissions I done I while ago

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Hey guys, just found this sub as I’m playing through Part II for the first time, and I LOVED the first back when I played through like 6 times a few years ago...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:16 PM PST

    Anyways, I'm just wondering how far through the story I am. I was afraid to look it up online without getting anything spoiled so I'm coming here and I hope I have the right formatting in this post.

    I just finished at the hospital and killed Nora and am hoping one of you fine folks can give me an approximate percentage of my game completion as I just don't want this game to end.

    Obviously I'm loving this just as much as the first, and after this, I'm going to dust off Part I and play through that again before blasting out my second play-through of Part II.

    submitted by /u/Royschwayne
    [link] [comments]

    100+ Awards! 100 more to go! Completely and utterly deserved. Though it does hurt me a little that the other games aren't being awarded more, they all deserve it!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:48 AM PST

    my newest/most fav page in my art journal. done in watercolor

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Finished! Just got Ellie

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Unpopular opinion

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:06 PM PST

    I know that Ellies losing her fingers and the ability to play guitar is signifying that she lost a very important and special part of her, but i mean, she can teach herself to play a lefthanded guitar!! It is not that hard

    submitted by /u/aqua_abood
    [link] [comments]

    I know it’s not good but I like it

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:27 AM PST

    Fan art that I did

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:07 AM PST

    A question about Abby

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:03 PM PST

    We know that Ellie recovers at the end, that she's missing some fingers but she's still physically fine. I'm left wondering about Abby after the beach fight though. She was already super messed up from the Rattlers, malnourished and hanging from the pillars for who knows how long. Then she gets into this bloody knife fight, almost drowns, gets stabbed in the shoulder too. The final menu shows that she gets to Catalina Island, but I wonder just how jacked up she was by the end of it all. What do you reckon her final medical condition was? She winds up at the Fireflies but just how many stitches do you think she had to get? Any long term injuries like Ellie had? And surely hanging from a pillar for a long time must tear something right? There's really no point to this except speculation and fuelling my own obsession with the game 🤷‍♀️

    submitted by /u/xhalia00
    [link] [comments]

    Crimbo pressies hung

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Clicker fan art! [OC]

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:59 AM PST

    Ellie's tattoo drawing

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:16 AM PST

    Joel and Ellie

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:17 AM PST

    How similar is Part 2 compared to the first gameplay wise? (Pls no spoilers)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:53 PM PST

    I was able to add 'The Last of Us (PS3)' to my collection and beat it in a little over a day, I had tons of fun with it. I usually don't like games that make me conserve ammo and have breakable weapons (which is why I didn't play it until 7 years after release), but this game did it surprisingly well. Does the sequel play in the same or similar way, because the first was very fun and I'm hoping it doesn't change too much.

    submitted by /u/TrueTGC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment