• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    The Last of Us | Ellie facing the sun

    The Last of Us | Ellie facing the sun


    Ellie facing the sun

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Since this marvelous game won game of the year, I’ve decided to post some of my own fan-art... Hope you like it! (Credit: myself)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:37 AM PST

    In no way am I an artist, but I wanted to try my hand at fan art for one of my favorite game series.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:18 PM PST

    The Last of Us Part II has already won 10 GOTY awards, including 4 Reader's Choice awards

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Simple photo of Dina

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:00 PM PST

    The University

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:15 AM PST

    I walk through the valley of the shadow of death | Art by me. Took about 5 hours, hope you like it

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:10 AM PST

    I am so thankful for this sub ❤

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:20 PM PST

    growing up I loved playing videogames but as I got older less and less of my friends played and I felt that childhood era slowly dissipating

    then I played the last of us, and my god it was the most amazing I ever experienced

    but I had no one to talk to about this, no one could relate to me because none of my friends played it execpt for one. the rest just concluded that videogames were just that...videogames

    I loved this game to death and had no one to share my excitement with for so many years about how truly amazing it really was. and wondered if there ever were people out there that was excited just as i am.

    then I found this sub and everything changed. I realized I could finally connect and see so many people love the game from all over the world as much as I do.

    thank you to this community ❤

    I have played the first one about 5 times over now, and while I didn't enjoy the second one as much, it was still great.

    but thats how you know something is great. when you watch it again, listen to it again, and play it again, and still find enjoyment in it despite the fact that you are aware of exactly what is going to happen next, but you keep playing over and over anyway

    the game gives me an eeery feeling now(not necessarily bad) because its a game i first played when i was pretty depressed in my life and thought I would never get through it. I even told my gf to play it at the time and she loved it. we have since broken up now.

    whenever i go back to that main menu in the game today.. the flutter of the curtains.... hearing that eery soundtrack if i wait long enough... i get flashbacks of my former life, of who i used to be, and thinking it would last forever... but here i am, a new person, living a new life

    the saying always strikes me

    "no matter what, you keep finding something to fight for"

    the world will move on with a ps10 and I'll get old one day in a senior home and still hear the beep of my ps4 turning on, getting myself ready to play the game for the 40th time, to remind me of everything thats ever happened since then, in my life as well as joel and ellie's.

    thank you ❤

    submitted by /u/flowerboy147
    [link] [comments]

    How it feels to chew 5 gum

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam will be playing at the Game Awards on December 10th!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:31 PM PST

    A question regarding the boat (see comments)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Ellie ��

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:11 PM PST

    [SPOILERS] I accidentally broke Ellie's arm physics somehow. My favorite part is the animation in regards to the notes.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Ellie's Descent Into Darkness

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Rawr ����

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Are ammo drops completely random or based on something?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:56 PM PST

    Maybe it's just placebo but I notice ammo drops more often when I use a lot of ammo. When I try to be stealthy, I barely get ammo drops. Is this on purpose?

    submitted by /u/Rada310
    [link] [comments]

    We all want our time in hell

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Confused (Spoiler warning)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:30 AM PST

    So I've finished the last of us 2 recently and absolutely loved.

    Thought the story was great, showing the length someone will go for revenge and how it can effect you and the people you drag into it.

    And I like how the game changes character half way though, showing that revenge isn't just black and white.

    The reason I'm confused is cause of all the backlash the game has gotten, can someone please help me understand??

    submitted by /u/Estimate-Status
    [link] [comments]

    Time to get a job, pay off my mortgage, and retire than it will be done loading

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Piece By Piece

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Some photo mode pictures i took from my fourth play-through of my favourite game ever! :)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:12 AM PST

    Finally got my Ellie with Bow statue to complete my bookshelf!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:00 PM PST

    Jeffrey Pierce (Tommy) has a new book out on American war history

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Saw this bootleg lego set at the mall today

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:10 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment