• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    The Last of Us | Again we are delighted with amazing Ellie cosplay by @alex.shenk on Instagram!

    The Last of Us | Again we are delighted with amazing Ellie cosplay by @alex.shenk on Instagram!


    Again we are delighted with amazing Ellie cosplay by @alex.shenk on Instagram!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:06 PM PST

    With Laura Bailey winning Best Performance in Part 2, this means that all three of the actors that played the lead characters of each of these games have won awards for their acting

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:46 AM PST

    I want Don Cheadle as Ellie in the HBO series

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Bang On!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Should I ignore the hate and get Last of Us Part II?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:56 PM PST

    So I finally finished The Last of Us today and loved everything about it, the limited ammo to give the sense of survival, the character arcs and just overall the realism in it. So I watched some TLOU part 2 trailers and thought it looked UNREAL. I was super stoked watching it thinking Ellie looked badass and that it appeared to continue really well.... until I read the comments and started digging deeper and BOY does this game get a lot of hate!! So my question is, shall I ignore the hate that seems to come with most AAA titles nowadays and give it a go or is it all justified? To clarify, my favourite aspect of TLOU was that level of immersion of apocalypse.

    submitted by /u/jaydoubleprod
    [link] [comments]

    Jocelyn said hi to me on stream��

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Moved into our new house and found this. Still searching for the supplies. (No clue on the flair.)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Happy Holidays TLOU fans!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Hey ya’ll. I made guitar covers of some of the songs from the ‘TLOU’ soundtrack. Let me know what you think. I’d really appreciate any type of feedback! (P.S. Songs start at 1:15)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:48 PM PST

    The Last of Us - God of War by Luke Berliner

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:37 AM PST

    this is the best way i’ve died yet

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Should I buy TLOU2?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Minus all the hate from the base game and the controversy surrounding the game awards should I buy the last of us 2 just based on story, gameplay, replayability, and how it carries the legacy of TLOU1, in your honest opinion

    submitted by /u/a_fatass
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got around to getting my first acoustic! I was inspired to learn after playing Part II.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Never thought I'd see a Christopher Nolan video get such a high dislike to like ratio. Only TLOU2 could do this

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:48 PM PST

    Got the platinum on game of the year!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Cyberpunk coming out as a buggy mess only reinforces LOU2 as game of the year.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Well now that all the hype around Cyberpunk has officially died down and people are starting to realize that after 7 years of development the game still isn't finished yet. I'm wondering if for some it will put the things LOU2 was able to achieve into perspective, or only push them further into denial. I find it funny however all the excuses being made for what is a poorly developed, unfinished game that is cyberpunk which exists in a BEAUTIFUL world. I think it's fair to say LOU2 is a masterpiece in all criteria, narratively, masterfully acted, engaging and immersive gameplay from beginning to end and an absolutely unforgettable soundtrack. Don't think this is me shitting on cyberpunk because I'm not I actually enjoy cyberpunk and am looking forward to what adventures that game will bring but it just isn't doing what ND and LOU2 did. And that's deliver on one of the most unforgettable experiences in gaming history.

    submitted by /u/iHateDem_
    [link] [comments]

    My concept for an Ellie Christmas ornament!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:56 PM PST

    ND is ramping up for another project.. DLC?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:06 AM PST

    What The Last of Us Part II Taught Me About Life in 2020

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    So last night, at 2am, I finally completed The Last of Us Part II on Grounded mode for my first ever play through. I'm a casual gamer and I'm scared to death of games of this genre. Scared. To. Death. The last time I tried to play a game anything like this was Resident Evil on Gamecube, and to this day I've never finished that one. Why did I do this to myself? Masochism? Maybe.

    With all the tension out there now in the world and in daily life, surely there are better outlets than playing brutally violent, crushingly difficult, soul-destroying games with tragic characters and stories. Surely it can't be fun dying literally thousands of times, endlessly restarting checkpoints, feeling my heart beating wildly for hours on end. Live. Crawl. Hide. Die. Repeat. Run the encounter over and over again.

    I went from someone who had always slept soundly to someone who was having actual nightmares every few nights.

    But The Last of Us Part II changed my perspective on a lot of things, especially the nature of violence. I didn't expect that to happen. It also taught me a lot about failure. I think as modern-day Homo sapiens we try to avoid failure as much as possible. Failure avoidance in life has almost become the object of the game, instead of a vital mechanic of learning how to play it. Failure really is the greatest teacher. It isn't difficult to imagine the extent to which Grounded mode rubbed failure in my face, and then pushed my whole face down in the mud of it until I couldn't feel its sting any longer. It forced me to improve, improve, improve. It also forced me to confront a very difficult truth about life.

    There are moments in the game that require you to stand your ground and fight. There a moments that require you to run. Just run and hide. Run and survive. Get to the door, hold triangle, pray the clicker doesn't grab you. Don't get comfortable. Make do with the supplies you get. By the end of the game I had become so comfortable with uncertainty that this comfort was spilling into my daily life. I feel like a better person for it.

    In a year that feels like an encounter of endless checkpoints I'll never reach, The Last of Us Part II taught me that some rooms aren't meant to be cleared of enemies. Some enemies aren't worth a bullet. Sometimes it's better to hide and heal.

    Sometimes you just need to get to the door and press triangle.

    submitted by /u/Heisenburritos
    [link] [comments]

    Berleezy has something to say to Naughty Dog after winning GOTY.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Would you still like Ellie if she [SPOILERS]?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Massive spoilers below!

    Would you still like Ellie if she had actually killed Abby (and maybe Lev) in Santa Barbara? Do you think there would be any redemption for her if she actually did? Really interested to hear your response to this question.

    My answer to this question is mixed, honestly. It would definitely permanently alter my view of her, but ultimately I can't see myself completely rejecting her. Idk honestly.

    Edit: Grammar

    submitted by /u/EvoNexen
    [link] [comments]

    Dynamic TLOU2 4K wallpaper + Hans Zimmer (Time)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:49 AM PST

    *spoiler* Your reaction when...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:47 PM PST

    SPOILERS

    Just for fun. What was your reaction when:

    1.) Joel got killed

    2.) Jesse got killed

    3.) Tommy almost got killed

    4.) Yara got killed

    5.) Manny got killed

    I feel like this game has so many important characters being killed off. Some of them happen so quickly I feel like it's such a "waste" (dunno how to describe it accurately) of important character development or dramatic scene. It happens so quickly I wasn't even ready to interpret the situation and the next issue just comes up (like how Jesse got killed but the attention quickly shifted to Abby holding Tommy hostage).

    submitted by /u/Gexmnlin13
    [link] [comments]

    Meet my baby girl, Ellie

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment