• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    The Last of Us | My birthday happened and then I got a PS4 Pro and The Last of Us Part W2

    The Last of Us | My birthday happened and then I got a PS4 Pro and The Last of Us Part W2


    My birthday happened and then I got a PS4 Pro and The Last of Us Part W2

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Halloween was a success with my gf as Abby and me as Ellie. Hope everyone had a nice and safe holiday! #teamabby #teamellie #tlou2

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:06 PM PST

    IRL Abby going to town on a burrito

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:30 PM PST

    My low budget Ellie costume:)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Look for the light

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:09 PM PST

    My Halloween costume this year. I put a lot of detail into it (with what money I could afford to) & am excited to wear it to cons when things are safe again! (I've even got the pins on the backpack, sadly they aren't pictured).

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Ellie cosplay

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Something is very familiar about this place...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Decided on the 30th that I wanted to be Ellie for Halloween! It does bug me that the tattoo is on the wrong arm, but I’ve never taught my left hand how to draw. Also, shout out to my wonderful partner for taking great photos.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Day late, but here was my costume for Halloween at work!!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:55 PM PST

    My daughters makeshift Ellie Costume, she had the chucks but they hurt her feet.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Drawing I did of Ellie INSTA: rakan.s.art ❤️

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Just finished the second game, so I can finally post my drawing of Ellie and Joel without getting spoiled

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Disappointing "fan base"

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Just seen a post on Naughty Dog's page about the game awards, and literally every 2nd commenter is going on about how they are voting for Ghost of Tsunami because the last of us part 2 was shite. It's absolutely pathetic and makes me feel sorry for the Naughty Dog team, that's it.

    submitted by /u/IYLITDLFTL
    [link] [comments]

    My Gf and I did a decent job being joel and Ellie for spooky day

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:42 PM PST

    I finally jumped on that ios14 train - still a wip but pretty cool!!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:48 PM PST

    Coseplay Done by glimpase ❤

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:03 AM PST

    I think I finally figured it out

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:56 AM PST

    After finding out what happens in TLOU2 and going back to the firefly hospital in the original, it added a lot more weight to the original ending. We see Joel desperate to save Ellie and get away but when we know the consequences it kinda hits different, we know he's gonna pay for his actions, that he's gonna face the music. That's when it hits me... Joel knows that too. After 15 years of experience as a hunter, smuggler and survivor he'd know that you can't just shoot up an organisation as big as the fireflies and get away with it. In part 2 we see him say ' why don't you say whatever speech you got rehearsed and get this over with', he knew it was coming but he didn't care, he knew that the remnants of the fireflies were gonna kill him but he chose to save Ellie, dooming himself in the process. His bond and love for her is (what I think) the true meaning of the game.

    submitted by /u/KaptainKab00m
    [link] [comments]

    Could totally reunite these HBO legends one more time for a certain show...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Finally finished part 2

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Well, finished watching it. My family moved to Nova Scotia and took the ps4 (and subsequently my copy of the game that I've had since release) with them. It took me so long because I found it to be SO emotionally draining, but I guess that means it did what it was supposed to. I feel so empty and I want to hug EVERYONE (yes including Abby)

    submitted by /u/hayleydotpng
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked this up at GameStop.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Easy.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:34 AM PST

    The Spectrums of TLOU’s Fanbase

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Hey guys

    It's old news that The Last of Us Part II, regardless of anyone's opinions, has shaken the people who played it in various ways. It created a scenario that shattered and lifted walls between the players, dividing what was previously a quite universal fanbase.

    After reading a lot of opinions on reddit and other social networks about the game, this is my attempt at analyzing the new spectrums of the current state of TLOU's fanbase.

    In my understanding there are 5 spectrums.

    1. The people who unconditionally love and defend the game to a state of blindness and ignorance ("Joel bad!", "Abby queen!", "you are a bigot!" , "you didn't understand the game!", "HOMOPHOBE!")

    2. The people who really liked the game and have solid reasons and arguments to like it.

    3. The inbetween, people who generally liked the game but have some valid points of criticism ("I liked the gameplay but story was okay", "I liked the story but the gameplay is repetitive", pacing issues, etc.)

    4. The people who didn't really liked the game and have solid reasons and arguments to not like it.

    5. The people who unconditionally hate the game in an obsessive and unhealthy way ( Death threats to Neil and the cast, offensive commentaries about LGBT and transgender topics in the game, etc.)

    So what do you guys think? Is there another spectrum to add or this kinda sums up the fanbase?

    Keep in mind this is an rather worthless attempt of categorizing thought and interpretations since there can be so many of them about a very subjective game, I'm just doing it for fun and discussion purposes.

    submitted by /u/jvrgabriel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment