• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    The Last of Us | Happy Halloween, here's my Ellie pumpkin! 🎃 [Eldi13]

    The Last of Us | Happy Halloween, here's my Ellie pumpkin! �� [Eldi13]


    Happy Halloween, here's my Ellie pumpkin! �� [Eldi13]

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    My makeshift Joel costume for Halloween!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years. Decided to pay homage to one of my favorite video games this year. And I'd do it all over again!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Happy Halloween �� Here’s my budget Ellie cosplay (I’ve wanted to cosplay her since I was 13... now almost 19 and finally doing it!)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Happy Halloween from Riley and Ellie! Credit: @adlovett on Instagram

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    As promised, my improved Ellie cosplay for Halloween ��

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Everyone else is dressing up as a low budget Ellie so I'm dressing up as 'high" budget firefly.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    may i join the low budget ellie costume club?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Low budget Ellie for Halloween! I made 2 arrows as well.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    I went with younger Ellie! Happy Halloween Everyone! ��

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    The face models for Dina and Abby, Cascina Caradonna and Jocelyn Mettler Q&A

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    I just finished The Last of Us Part I for the first time. I played the games out of order like an idiot.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    In preparation for TLOU2 release, I watched a video of the cutscenes from the first game so I was familiar with the story. Anyway, here are my thoughts from my play through:

    I'll start where it ends: Joel's Decision. I can't think of a situation where I hesitated less to do something I knew was objectively wrong. I shot Jerry Anderson so goddamn fast right between the eyeballs, and his friends for good measure.

    Even though I know how it all plays out I sat there rationalizing "who's to say this procedure will actually cure anything?!?"

    Ellie makes this entire game seem light and happy despite the fact that you are constantly doing and witnessing horrific shit. She's so cheerful and cool. I loved seeing this side of her.

    The gameplay seems so dated compared to Part II. The lack of a dodge mechanic was driving me crazy. The stealth isn't nearly as fluid either. I loved that assault rifle at the end though.

    My only real criticism of the game though is the ambiance was just never there for me regarding the infected. Maybe it's the age of the game, but compared to part II the infected just seem cartoonish and weird. Clickers were sort of awkward and not nearly as distinctive.

    Overall 9/10. Story was fantastic. I loved Tess and Henry and Sam. David was spooky as fuck.

    Best scenes in the series:

    (1) Joel interrogating the cannibals (2) Ellie singing Take on Me

    submitted by /u/PrinceofPeachtree
    [link] [comments]

    happy halloween! my family and i did tlou for halloween !! :D

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    My “The Last Of Us” Pumpkin!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Of course I had to make a TLOU pumpkin this year... I really like how it turned out!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Fall Guys x TLOU2 (artist: @HoggysArt)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I know this is super late and this sub is flooded with costumes by now but here is my TLOU2 Joel getup from part 2!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    This scene was so emotional and impacted me so much I decided to remember it all the time by hanging it in my living room

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I made the Comics from Part 1! They go great with the trading cards from Part 2

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    We normally don't dress up for Halloween in my country, but I finally got Joel to reunite with Ellie!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Tried to doodle joel

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Found this on the street

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment