• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    The Last of Us | Another shot of my Ellie outfit for Halloween! This is my 'scoping out Hillcrest' look.

    The Last of Us | Another shot of my Ellie outfit for Halloween! This is my 'scoping out Hillcrest' look.


    Another shot of my Ellie outfit for Halloween! This is my 'scoping out Hillcrest' look.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Damn... ����

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Worked hard on my Firefly Stalker Infected costume! (Imgur album in comments!)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:36 AM PST

    All Apologies

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Actual photo I took on a weird day last summer. I'll now never look at that view the same way.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Probably the most peaceful 2 minutes of the game.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:12 PM PST

    Empty Space

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Burrito Abby

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:16 PM PST

    A bit late, but I wanted to share my pumpkin that I carved this year

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:34 AM PST

    pain.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Don’t worry Joel, she knows. She knows.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:52 PM PST

    I’ll also give this a thumbs up

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:23 PM PST

    South Of Heaven

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I wish she had more things to smile about ��

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Found some images on the development of the game. The talents and time poured in this game ��

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:54 PM PST

    The Last of Us Part II - 1920

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:37 PM PST

    Last of Us car scene in Minecraft

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:55 PM PST

    just finished act 2

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:36 PM PST

    So I finally got around to buying the game yesterday as I was very hesitant to even try it after I read too much stuff online. Nevertheless, I did my best to go in with a clear head. Currently 20-ish hours in and Tommy just broke the news at the farm.

    I wanted to share my thoughts on the story so far, because they're not as extreme as everything I've been reading.

    Heavy spoilers below.

    Tears were shed on Joel's death, even knowing it would happen before the scene hit. It set the tone perfectly for the "hunt them down" part of the story with Ellie. As for her, I was totally in for the revenge plot, but didn't much care for her relationship with Dina or Jesse before the first vomit came. Then they grew on me, because of the stakes I think.

    When I got around to playing as Abby, I paid no mind to how she did my boy, because I figured she must have been coming from somewhere. Joel did leave a lot of corpses behind. I really enjoyed how different her dynamic was in Seattle with her friends and the Scars. As far as playing goes, I missed my bow, but the fists were brutal. When Lev and Yara got involved I didn't think much about why she's doing what she's doing. They're literally children who saved her damn life. I enjoyed how they "bonded over their shared fear of dying". Didn't care one bit about Lev being Lily; it was there to serve the story of them being outcasts. Also, c'mon, what can piss off religious people more than transgender people? The combat sections on the island were amazing, even more so after Yara died, because we got to be third wheel to a bigger battle going on around us. Ultimately, I understand why they put us through playing as her in the way that they did. It showed me the impact of civil war, Ellie & Tommy's actions and the overreaching disregard for human life in times such as these. Very different from the peaceful Jackson that was portrayed earlier.

    Thus far, the game started me on a killing spree for Joel, made me gain a bit of understanding for his killer (didn't put much weight on how she killed him; hatred be hatred) and left me wanting to make Abby and Ellie shake hands and be done with it.

    I left the game very sad as I saw the state Tommy was in and that's part of what tempted me to write this half-assed attempt at a review. I might update/delete it in the coming days as I finish the game.

    Thank you for staying until the end, if you did. And please, wether you like the game or hate it, don't be a dick about it!

    submitted by /u/cgruncharov23
    [link] [comments]

    The Flooded City

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:48 PM PST

    I know what I have to do but I don’t know if I have the strength to do it.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:32 PM PST

    "What'd I do?"

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Getting the Boat

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Momentum

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment