• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    The Last of Us | The Last of Us Part II has been nominated for Ultimate Game of the Year at the Golden Joystick Awards! Cast your vote before 8AM EST, Friday 20 November.

    The Last of Us | The Last of Us Part II has been nominated for Ultimate Game of the Year at the Golden Joystick Awards! Cast your vote before 8AM EST, Friday 20 November.


    The Last of Us Part II has been nominated for Ultimate Game of the Year at the Golden Joystick Awards! Cast your vote before 8AM EST, Friday 20 November.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:06 PM PST

    I have been getting a load of message about this ... so surprise! I have APs available and they will be releasing tomorrow for anyone who missed out. This is the last chance to grab the print.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:47 AM PST

    I Finally Dug Two Graves.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Neat lil thing I did on the laser cutter at school. Figured y'all would appreciate it.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:14 PM PST

    JusticeforJapan

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:03 PM PST

    It’s Ominous When You Know

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Ranton talking about the loud hate on the game, and ND having *balls* doing what THEY wanted to do and telling the story THEY wanted to tell

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:23 PM PST

    I couldn't agree more with what he says here, because to be honest art is what you want to make of it, and if you want games to be considered as art and respected (like a lot of people want for decades) then you have to do it for all the games, not just the ones you want.

    To me of course you don't have to like everything you play, but like movies or musics, if you want the genre to be considered as art, then all the things created in this genre should be considered as told, you shouldn't have to accept one and refuse another just because you loved/hated it.

    I know his videos aren't for everyone bc you feel like watching a 2h movie in 20sec with how much memes he puts 24/7 (funny to me), but you should go check his video on the game.

    The Last of Us 2 FINALLY BRO

    https://reddit.com/link/jubjs8/video/8bx78fkmeaz51/player

    submitted by /u/Banjouille
    [link] [comments]

    She arrived a few hours ago, my collection is getting much bigger

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:33 PM PST

    Should I play Left Behind and Part II?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:52 PM PST

    So I just finished The Last Of Us Remastered and loved every minute of it. Should i play the DLC or play the sequel. I hear a lot of mixed things about and unfortunately I was spoiled on the death of one of the characters. Should i still play it though?

    submitted by /u/x_Junkster_x
    [link] [comments]

    Abby is on the leaderboard and can bench press 205 lbs. !!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:22 PM PST

    The gameplay of The Last of Us 2 on moderate difficulty isn't very good.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:18 PM PST

    I completed the game on moderate difficulty a few months ago and while I loved the game as a whole, I thought the gameplay really wasn't that good. Since moderate was supposed to be the default I figured it would give the best experience so that's what I picked. I didn't really know what the major differences were between the difficulty settings at the time. Playing the game again after the latest update and trying out survivor and grounded I realized the gameplay is a lot better then I originally thought, it's just that the lower difficulties break most of it.

    I'll try and explain what i mean, and hopefully make sense. This isn't a hard game good, easy game bad post. Moderate wasn't bad because it was too easy, instead I feel like the core gameplay loops and mechanics in the default difficulty are either broken, or pointless. What I realized playing on the harder difficulties was that all the main mechanics of the game are supposed to be used in congruent with one another and it actually makes the game a lot more fun. It becomes a balancing act of knowing when to melee, stealth, shoot or run. On the lower difficulties, the mechanics of the game are so broken and exploitable, that this balancing act disappears. The ai on moderate is especially bad. This changes how the game is played and not for the better. Crafting and resource management feels completely pointless as well. I never had to make any meaningful decisions about items to craft because I was literally almost always full stock.

    I'm not saying the default difficulty should have been survivor or grounded, but the way the Last of US 2 adjusts difficulty fundamentally changes how the game is played. It's almost like you are playing a different game when you switch the difficulty settings, which shouldn't be the case. Even though it's a different genre, Doom Eternal handled difficulty settings much better.

    Anyways, this was just my random thoughts after playing the game again.

    submitted by /u/WhatTheDark
    [link] [comments]

    Since there is no Firefly logo pfp, i made my own

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:43 AM PST

    Fan Reactions: The Last of Us - Meeting The Fireflies

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:00 PM PST

    Oh...Poor doggy I'm sorry.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:22 AM PST

    How was your second play through? Is it worth playing again?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:57 AM PST

    I absolutely loved TLOU2. It was easily one of my favorite games of this console generation. I've thought about it ever since I beat it.

    With a massive backlog of games, I question if it's worth a second play through. I wonder if I would enjoy it as much or more after everything has been revealed.

    Also, if I do replay, should I up the difficulty? I like a nice challenge, but I wonder how much harder it would be.

    submitted by /u/BeezBatz
    [link] [comments]

    My prediction for what Part III will be about...

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Joel's final requiem

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:43 PM PST

    Ellie with Bow 8" Statue Cancelled?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:19 AM PST

    Hi.

    This morning I received an email from Amazon (UK) to tell me that my pre-order for Dark Horse's Ellie with Bow 8" statue had been cancelled, with the supplier informing them that the product would no longer be available. The product page has since been removed from any search or order history.

    However, I have not seen it cancelled anywhere else. Pre-order dates from other online retailers vary wildly, from November to January. None are consistent.

    Does anyone have any clue what is going on with this product? I honestly don't know if it's even worth trying to order it from somewhere else, given how unreliable the product has been (original Amazon release date was August).

    submitted by /u/ahunter8056
    [link] [comments]

    The Collectables are so infuriating, damn you NaughtyDog!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:42 AM PST

    So I have finally Platinum'd TLOU2. I'm a bit OCD and I hate using guides for collectables and stuff, it feels a bit like cheating to me.

    So, one full playthrough to get the obvious ones trophies and collectables. A NG+ playthrough to mop up the remainder trophies. Max all weapons, player upgrades, any missed collectables etc

    All done apart from one coin in The Decent. Can you guess which one? I scoured that damn building twelve times before finally giving up and Googling it. I feel so let down.

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/ClaustrophobicSting
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment