• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    The Last of Us | Joel Miller Cosplay - The Last of Us

    The Last of Us | Joel Miller Cosplay - The Last of Us


    Joel Miller Cosplay - The Last of Us

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Been working on this project on and off for over a month now, finally finished!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:02 AM PST

    proof of permadeath grounded whole game COMPLETE!! give me that firefly pendant!!!!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Positive Last of Us 2 YouTube Videos?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    I am so tired of all the last of us 2 hate. I listen to YouTube reviews and critics while I work and they all trash part 2. I am sick of hearing about how it didn't work and how it failed.

    I thought it worked. I thought it was incredibly effective and I loved playing it. This is mostly a rant because I was just listening to a deaths stranding video and they said "the double protagonist didn't work in part 2" and now I'm pissed. I've been specifically avoiding the part 2 vids because they make me angry but now it's bleeding into other game vids. If anyone knows any positive last of us 2 vids please let me know. I would love to cleanse my palette.

    I've seen Noah's and girlfriend reviews vids.

    submitted by /u/kwayne26
    [link] [comments]

    After a long time, finally got my Ellie's tattoo done! Thought you guys might like it.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I joined the club! Off my artists insta! Her profile is in the image. I am so in love with my piece. Similar yet different ��

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:54 PM PST

    Ellie cosplay for Halloween! Best game I’ve played by far in my 25 years of gaming.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Little sketch of Ellie I did a while ago ��

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:43 PM PST

    Face model for Dina reacts to seeing herself in-game for they first time

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Can we all just take a moment and appreciate the fan merch? Look at this beauty

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Fanart - The Last of Us Game Art Illustration

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Fanart - The Last of Us Game Art Illustration

    https://preview.redd.it/cnmsww5jsjx51.jpg?width=1936&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=66c2c915987834537820cfddf1f29c128bc5acd2

    Howdy all!

    I drew the Last of Us cover art in my comic art style a few months ago. I changed some things in the background from the original artwork to make it work a bit better.

    I used Winsor and Newton Pro Markers, Copic markers, Arteza Everblend markers, and Faber Castell liners on this. It is 15x11" on Canson watercolor paper. From start to finish, it took around 30 hours to complete.

    submitted by /u/taryn_platt_
    [link] [comments]

    TLOU2 EDIT : OLD MAN

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:30 PM PST

    I finally finished tLoU2 on Permadeath Grounded. I'm just disappointed that it wasn't 69 hours...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:49 AM PST

    The Last of Us Part 2 - Unreleased Music (GameRip)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:58 PM PST

    Hey yall!

    I extracted all the audio (well, musics only) files from TLOU2 a few months ago and yesterday I decided to upload some of them. Hopefully Sony doesn't take them off.

    There are already uploaded videos on YouTube containing unreleased music from the game, but those have been recorded while playing, while these have been extracted directly from the game. While uploading it to YT does result in quality loss, I still decided to upload it anyways. I wish I could put them up for download in high quality (4 WAV channels, as they're in the game!), but I would be facing copyright/legal issues.

    Spoilers ahead obviously!!

    Link here for the playlist.

    They are in story order.

    I will upload more, but feel free to leave your suggestions down below! (Just not combat ones, they're pretty hard to assemble)

    submitted by /u/kotn3l
    [link] [comments]

    Come November 12, let’s pray that we never have to stare at these things again!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:44 PM PST

    Hey! I made this, thought I’d share over here as some of you might like it? Thanks ��

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:35 AM PST

    Lev fan art by myself (ashlee.draws.stuff on Instagram)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:11 AM PST

    My phone customization. Feeling like a fan voy, but I am

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:39 AM PST

    My TLOU wallpapers, I also have a TLOU rington.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Finally took the plunge! An amazing birthday gift

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:03 AM PST

    The last of us Marlene

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Wait i arrived at the hospital rn and there's a woman sitting beside me (Joel) IS SHE THE SAME WOMAN THAT WAS WITH ELLIE BEFORE JOEL FOUND ELLIE? I mean the woman who couldn't go with us because of her wound (at the beginning when tess was still alive)

    submitted by /u/YoongisJam
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on the Joel Debate

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Now I wouldn't say this argument occurs here, but it definitely happens between each community. The overwhelming argument I have seen is whether or not Joel deserved his fate.

    A lot of people will say that Joel did deserve to die due to his past, a lot will say otherwise. In my opinion I have come to see this as irrelevant to the story. I believe this game is not about right or wrong, it is about who these characters are. What leads them to these actions and the direction of their journey this is where I think this story has its focus. It is focused on the journeys of these characters not whether they are good people, Joel may have deserved his death he may have not. Alls that matters is the action and where it leads the characters, no one person is wholly good or wholly evil. Joel's death could be looked at many angles, but I believe that it is a propelling event in the game with much more meaning than the moral implication.

    What happens, happens, the point of his death was not a matter of right or wrong but where it brings Ellie, Abby, and the other characters. I solely believe that who is right is not the point of the game, this game is about empathy I was fully in Ellie's shoes then. I believed that Joel's death was something Ellie should get revenge on and I empathized with those emotions. Joel wasn't perfect but he wasn't a terrible person and Ellie realized that, she blamed herself for not seeing over the bad that he did. Revenge was not her journey. After the journey with Abby I realized the same thing.

    Well those are my thoughts on that, I'm sure I can say more but i'd like to hear what everyone thinks and what all of you can add to this discussion.

    I also just want to say (I know this is irrelevant) but I appreciate that you guys are respectful of each others opinions. I know this subs majority is that they like the game, but i'm glad that a lot of you can accept that it's okay if you didn't like this game. I just wanted to say that either side isn't wrong and we all have different tastes games and that's okay, I think the message of empathy can extend to that.

    submitted by /u/SlashCinema25
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment