• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    The Last of Us | Made by Santa Monica Studio

    The Last of Us | Made by Santa Monica Studio


    Made by Santa Monica Studio

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Nothing but the rain

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    A Man and His Dog

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Handsome

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Despair can be seen in her eyes

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    My male Ellie cosplay

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    As much as I wish I was a Joel or an Ellie, deep down I know I am a... Whitney! Show some love for our PlayStation Vita girl!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    I couldn't resist. Look for the Light.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Abby’s Neck Pain

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I'm currently studying to be a physical therapist and one of the first things I noticed about Abby is that she has chronic neck pain. In fact, it's the first thing she mentions during her Seattle Day 1 chapter after waking up in the library, and she's constantly rubbing it throughout the game. After replaying the game (for the fourth time lol) I realized something. During her part in Jackson she's attacked by an infected that's lying dormant in the snow and they both tumble several feet to the ground below. After killing this, along with the other three infected, she says "fuck, my shoulder" indicating that she has injured or even dislocated it.

    Shoulder injuries can absolutely cause long-term neck issues.

    I find this detail to be one of the most interesting in the game. Bravo, Naughty Dog!

    submitted by /u/Sr_Toe_Knuckle
    [link] [comments]

    Fanart of my favorite scene of the game. (By @lousflow_art)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I bet a lot of people missed this super cute moment in the credits! "morale boosters and food patrol" aww

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    It’s not about the destination, it’s about the journey.��

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Surviving the Seraphites

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Never tried pictures of abby before but it turned out decently

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Determination

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    [SPOILERS] Found this in the farm house

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    coffee, anyone?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Seasons In The Abyss

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    What do you think

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Would've happened if Ellie never killed Owen,Mel and Alice?

    Specifically what do you think would happen with Abby? Do you think she would've went to Santa Barbara or do you think she would've done something else?

    I just thought of this so I don't think I've really formed an opinion on it yet.

    submitted by /u/tyberiaz21
    [link] [comments]

    Wasn't to crazy for the official Collector's Edition so I decided to assemble my own!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    You Can't Stop This.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    After watching 2 entire playthroughs before buying and finishing the game myself, I finally got to use photomode, here are my first two shots :)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Survey: "The Last of Us Part II" and the evolutionary perspective on revenge

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Hey everybody!

    I have made a survey for my Bachelor thesis about the Last of Us Part II and the evolutionary perspective on revenge. I would love to see how people feel about certain aspects of the game as it would greatly benefit my studies.

    Thank you in advance :D

    (The survey does contain spoilers for Part II )

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdt7QcPhZaxk0evpJHZLtfV7i9Wes63Y77rQOjhMEqqVAJ0ag/viewform?usp=sf_link

    submitted by /u/Snoopy_Snap
    [link] [comments]

    The last of us 2 is one of the most emotionally draining games I have ever played

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    It's one of the two games where I had to take breaks throughout the experience. I had played it originally soon after release and i didn't really enjoy it at the time. After another playthrough, it grew on me. It's one of the only 2 games where I had to pause the game every once in a while to just take it in. Masterpiece.

    It would be a 10/10, but no Cheesecake Factory.

    So only a 7/10 /s

    submitted by /u/bebasw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment