• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    The Last of Us | Second play through. I know what’s about to happen, and I’m still anxious. Killing a few minutes on Reddit before hitting triangle... wish me luck.

    The Last of Us | Second play through. I know what’s about to happen, and I’m still anxious. Killing a few minutes on Reddit before hitting triangle... wish me luck.


    Second play through. I know what’s about to happen, and I’m still anxious. Killing a few minutes on Reddit before hitting triangle... wish me luck.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Latest patch for TLOU Remastered drastically decreases loading times!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Not sure if anyone else has thought about Bradley Cooper playing Tommy. I know it’s not likely to happen but I just think he looked like a badass Tommy.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    The soundtrack to this game is perfection.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    I'm trying out a different shading style and I ended up with a very comic book-esque image. It's a work in progress tho

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Dark Horse Ellie with Machete statue

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Finally got my Joel Funko Pop. I live in the Philippines and so there's no GameStop available here.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Completed my Grounded Permadeath run. What a great game!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    My birthday was yesterday (oct 24) and I got this from my brother who is overseas and can’t be here for my birthday. (My hand is a little shaky cause I was shocked that he had sent this to me. Sorry)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    “There’s a noose round my neck and the further I get, it’s harder and harder to breathe” by @mary_jane_hollland

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    "I do okay?" I was looking to practice my 3D modlling skills so I decided to also pay a little homage to my favourite scene in the game!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    (Part 2 of my last post) I edited a smile on Abby in the first pic & holy shit they could literally be twins ! Hahah I also put a few more pics for reference as well as the real face model for Abby (second slide) this chick literally looks more like Abby than the real model. Abby in the flesh!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Abby Is Enjoying That Squeeze Way More Than She Should ��

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I'm really really frustrated that we'll never get to see a world where the leaks never came out.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    SOME SPOILERS AHEAD

    As someone who avoided them at all costs, I can say that my experience was 100x better than all the people who charged right into them for some reason. Joel's death hit me. Hard. Really hard. I expected going in that this wasn't going to be another Joel and Ellie story and tbh, I don't know if I wanted that, but I could tell every reason why his death was an effective starting point.

    I wish there was maybe 2 more hours with Joel at the most but I understand that it's supposed to feel like we're cut off from him prematurely because that's what Ellie feels like. All the people who knew Joel was gonna die... got pissed when Joel died. And it wasn't even disrespectful, it reflects the hard cold world that Joel had to survive in. He was never gonna die from being bit or getting shot, he was gonna die the moment he let his guard down and that makes sense to me.

    Probably my least favorite person in this whole spoiler debacle was Angry Joe who I lost a serious amount of respect for during this game's rollout. He judged the whole thing before he played it, if you watch his streams he talks through and makes fun of half of it, he never pays attention to anything, and he still had the nerve to bitch about everything. Compare that to Pewdiepie who I know gave the game a chance and at the end just said "eh, not for me, mediocre game at best", and damn would I agree with how much Abby's section was drawn out.

    But as disappointed I was in some aspects, TLOU2 gave me some of my most beautiful, heartfelt, heartwrenching feelings I've ever experienced. Fighting Ellie as Abby when every punch gave me immense pain, the beauty of the farm scene after that that brought me to tears, that crane height scene with Abby and Lev, Ellie landing in Santa Barbara. People made up their mind in March of 2020, plain and simple. It's just a damn shame that one asshat from Naughty Dog singlehandedly ruined what would've been one of the most debated games ever into arguments posts.

    It's been 3 months since I've played it and I just repurchased TLOU (first one) and I'm so excited to unpack my favorite story again. It'll remind me of a time where hot topic debates didn't decide the quality of a game all the time :/

    submitted by /u/sirlaffsalot47
    [link] [comments]

    After 20 hours of stressful gameplay, I finally beat TLOU 2 with permadeath on!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Porch.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    All of the Grounded posts have inspired me to start my third play through on Grounded+

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I can't make it past the ski lift level. Damn clicker. Wish me luck!

    Edit: does it count if it's grounded+ and not just grounded?

    submitted by /u/astute_canary
    [link] [comments]

    Does Jackson have livestock?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    At the start of the game you can see that Jackson grows food in greenhouses, and later when you are on the street there is a pretty full butchery. Did they get all that meat from hunting? Would hunting be enough to feed a community as big as Jackson? If not, that must mean they have livestock right?

    submitted by /u/Rocker824
    [link] [comments]

    [TLOU2] Cannot hear Lev speaking/audio missing?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Has anyone else got this bug? I haven't been able to hear Lev for the majority of their half of the story. There are subtitles, just no audio. Game is updated to the latest version.

    Edit - nevermind, think I've solved it - I noticed I can hear Lev if I am looking at him. My audio is set to "2.0ch" which is correct, but centre channel was set to "effects", changing it to "dialogue and effects" fixed the problem.

    submitted by /u/Ender3_
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for first-time in Grounded?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Pretty much exactly what it says. I've only ever played on Normal, and want to try a Grounded run at some point (for the trophy... maybe I'll try to kill two birds with one stone and do Permadeath per Chapter as well) and I was wondering if anyone had any tips.

    I think I'll probably try a Part I Grounded run first, or at least some Grounded sections, just to see what it's like.

    submitted by /u/titanc-13
    [link] [comments]

    I can't believe I missed this on my first playthrough, this was so cute I was smiling once I realized I could climb it.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment