• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    The Last of Us | The Last Of Us is the "Best Game of the Decade" as voted by Metacritic users.

    The Last of Us | The Last Of Us is the "Best Game of the Decade" as voted by Metacritic users.


    The Last Of Us is the "Best Game of the Decade" as voted by Metacritic users.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Tried to avoid spoilers and went off ads for so long, I can't believe how much the trailers lied!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    This poster came in and I am in love Original Art by Mat Roff

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Ellie using her telekinetic powers to open a door

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I'm on the last workbench in game and this is the last upgrade I need for a trophy.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Oh yes��

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I Drew the Clicker for Today's Inktober :)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    "It smells like wet leaves and firewood out here..."

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    I know this kinda sucks but I’m new to digital art and thought I’d try Ellie! :)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    So many great TLOU shitposts on Twitter; I wish they'd get love here

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I absolutely love TLOU Part 2 but it seems to be messing with my PS4

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    So, when I first got Part 2 it ran flawlessly and still does. I forget which part in the game it first happened, I got the "Database is corrupted" message. I rebuild the database and it never showed up again. Then just recently I completed my second play-through and I got the message like five times and I rebuild it. On my second play it first appeared in the Finding Strings level. I don't know if it's a coincidence but that has never happened to my PS4 until I started play TLOU Part 2. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/JackyMatt23
    [link] [comments]

    One of the official inktober prompts "Hope". That scene was amazing

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    She actually looks dead

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Everyone in that resort had a blast

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Finally beat grounded, it was a pain in the ass. Now onto part 2

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Did anyone notice that when you hold L1 the character looks angry? Kinda funny.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Are There Other Immune People? (Minor part 2 spoilers)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    I mean I've been thinking about this for a while and it doesn't seem too far fetched

    We learn in part 1 that Ellie became immune due to the mutation of the cordyceps infection she got when she was 14

    (Which could also mean that Ellie could still be infected but her turning is taking longer then other infected, but that's a whole different discussion)

    Could the same mutation happen to others? Because it seems like Ellie can NOT possibly be the only one

    So Joel could have TECHNICALLY been correct when he said there were dozens like Ellie (even though in part 2 Ellie says she's never met anyone like her)

    It's likely but idk, would love to hear peoples thoughts :)

    submitted by /u/Trashhh_Kingg
    [link] [comments]

    This took me far to long to make and I forgot to post it on here... Enjoy (Spoiler-ish)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Got caught.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Tales from The Last of Us Anthology Series (concept)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    A series of stories told by the good people of this subreddit. Stories of love, hope, despair, rage all within the cruel, unrelenting, passionate and alluring world of The Last of Us.

    I thought it would be fun if the redditors could create there own stories within the vision that the good people at NaughtyDog have created. Go wild, create who you want, when you want and where you want them. Create stories of British Soldiers in Afghanistan at the time of the outbreak and explore themes of mortality, faith and family.

    If you think this is a good idea and would like to pursue it please tell me. I've been on this idea for weeks and I think it would be really fun.

    submitted by /u/someonesleeping
    [link] [comments]

    The photo-mode is incredible. I’ve spent hours taking pictures in this game.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    I was replaying Part I the other day and saw this. I think it foreshadows (probably unintentionally) Part II's last chapter.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment