• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    The Last of Us | I've finally finished painting this 35cm figurine of Ellie and Joel for my boyfriend's birthday

    The Last of Us | I've finally finished painting this 35cm figurine of Ellie and Joel for my boyfriend's birthday


    I've finally finished painting this 35cm figurine of Ellie and Joel for my boyfriend's birthday

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Ellie in the rain. That is all.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    i drew joel��

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    The acting in this scene blows me away. Voice acting at gold medal standard.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    My brother got me a cameo from Troy for my birthday!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    [OC] "Take On Me"

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    "The fuck did this?"

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Minimal TLOU2 Poster

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    "Slaughtered by a crazy man.."

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    My girlfriend made me a water bottle!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Abby in Combat

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Ellie and Dina's conversations

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Does anybody else just love the expressions on their faces when they're talking? Especially in the Patrol chapter? How Ellie's gets all flustered and anxious looking at the thought of a romantic setting with Dina? It's just adorable. And Dina's smug little smirks. I just love the light hearted conversation between them.

    submitted by /u/JTeiger
    [link] [comments]

    Could it be?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    I got to meet Gustavo Santaolalla! He’s amazing! He even played the theme!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Just finished part 2. Man what a game

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Despite all the hate this game is getting I love the game. SO I had bought the game day one and have been playing since then constantly like I did not have much time to play the game but yet i devoted sometime everyday to play it and now after almost 2 and a half months I have completed the game and it was phenomenal! I don't have any words and I just want to say that whoever is hating the game, she or he needs to play the game once for themselves and then decide on what their opinion about the game is because you can't just judge a book by its cover. one of the best games I have ever played. time for platinum baby. Gonna miss joel and ellie's adventure too even abby i grew on her too.

    submitted by /u/schoolsucksass2
    [link] [comments]

    My colored pencil drawing of Ellie.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    I love this game����

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    It's called a hatosaur

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Day One (2) Map

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    I saw someone post one of these for Ellie so I figured I'd give it a shot too. I'm from Seattle and it's been fun trying to map out Abby's Day 1. First thing to note is that they've altered some things as they saw fit.

    Day One Route

    Pinnacle (Dina's) Map Reference

    Ellie's Map Reference

    For example, if the WLF hospital is supposed to be Harborview Medical Center then they moved it west of I-5. It also seems like they moved the Golf Course up north. Basically, they shortened the distance between Century Link Field (Soundview Stadium) and the Spokane viaduct across the grid. I've guesstimated the location of what happens between the ambush and the arrival at the FOB. There's actually a Home Depot right in that area! Now the orientation of those train tracks is not like in real life, it goes N/S not E/W. You can use Pacific Tower (building atop the hill on the right) as a reference for that and if we adjust for the alterations, that puts the FOB roughly where I marked it on the map.

    View from \"hatch\" rooftop egress

    I think Wells Fargo Center is supposed to be the first building you go up on your way to the sky bridges. The second one could be Columbia center, except it's not adjacent to it and you can see it on your left when crossing the second bridge. If you compare the skylines, you can see it's been moved a few blocks NW of its real life location. That whole area, the more I analyze it in the game, is the most inconsistent one. I've tried using the 1201 3rd ave Tower as a reference but I can't get a clear sense of the height and location of those buildings.

    Seattle skyline from Jose Rizal park

    Skyline from the spot where Manny drops Abby off

    Skyline from I-5 (opposite side)

    Skyline from Sky Bridge 2

    As for the "forest" where Abby meets Lev and Yara, it could be any number of places where vegetation has taken over, since there's no forest-like areas anywhere close to that location. I marked it where I thought it was most likely to be, which is around Pioneer Square. Makes sense since it's supposed to be Scar territory.

    submitted by /u/jusafuto
    [link] [comments]

    Am I a sucker?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    I just finished TLOU2 and I absolutely loved it. I loved the story, I loved the graphics, I loved the gameplay. But now I am watching review of it which was something I avoided since the beginning, and every review I am finding is absolutely trashing on it. So I am just curious to see what other people thought and figured this was a good place to start.

    submitted by /u/steviemel123
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got the Platinum for The Last of Us 2! It's been a long journey, but it's been incredibly fun. Thank you guys for making this such a cool community to be a part of.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Perhaps I'm the only idiot who didn't notice at first, but...

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    When Yara is looking for Lev at the aquarium, she whistles the Seraphite "you guys still there?" whistle. In normal combat situations, a second seraphite would reply with another whistle, which I can only assume means "yeah, I'm here".

    submitted by /u/MeshesAreConfusing
    [link] [comments]

    I took u/dorkyburger's awesome screenshot and turned it into a phone background.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I wanted to show my Ellie cosplay. I love this character so much. Thank you.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Ellie / Abby by @riverofwolves

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment