• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    The Last of Us | Ellie & Dina

    The Last of Us | Ellie & Dina


    Ellie & Dina

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Hooded Ellie

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Sometimes you see something that makes even less sense than other nonsense.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Realistic pencil drawing of Ellie. By: r.r.drawing

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    This is gorgeous

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    the infected ����

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Abby Anderson

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having a hard time letting go of the game?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    so over the past month i've finished part 1 twice and part 2 twice but i have been having a hard time letting the game, characters, and the world go.

    i can't seem get over the fact i've finished my most anticapted game of all time. i played part 1 for the first time when i was 14, i am now 21 and finished part 2. i literally don't know what to do - i don't want to let go of the characters, they mean so much to me. i tried playing other games today and it literally felt like i was cheating on the last of us lmao

    what do you guys think i do? do i just bask in this feeling and hope it goes away?

    submitted by /u/aaronidk
    [link] [comments]

    Was admiring the sunset over Salt Lake City last night and noticed something strange in the skyline... “Wolves never look up.”

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Like a kid on Christmas morning...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    [Spoiler] The biggest plot hole of TLOU2...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Is that in the museum, 2 dinosaur skeletons, these appearing to be the Dilophosaurus, and some sort of Ankylosaur, are shown fighting together.

    Dilophosaurus existed during the Early Jurassic, while the first Ankylosaur didn't exist until the Early Cretaceous era.

    That's millions of years difference.

    Literally unplayable!

    submitted by /u/_FossilFace_
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie trying out Blue Steel

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    [SPOILER] Got a TLOU2 Tattoo today :)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    This absolute beauty just arrived. It's so damn cool.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Joel Wallpaper

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Just finished the game

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Big spoilers just as a double warning:

    And so I wanted to talk about the last fight, how I didn't really realize just how much the game had captivated me and got it's message across to me until the very end

    I started playing the day it released and played a lot up until the point where I was playing as Abby, from a narrative point I understood it but I was still not very happy about it. I didn't want to have sympathy for this character, and every scene I kept finding myself thinking "This still isn't going to make me like the character"

    Ended up taking a break just after meeting Yara/Lev and figured I would finish it today

    The last moment, walking down to the beach and cutting Abby free was such a internal conflict, she looked so different, sad and destroyed. Walking to the boats I still wasn't sure how to feel, seeing her about to head off, it just felt wrong, like there was still something unresolved, and then the fight breaks out

    I fucking loved every slash and cut which felt as if it was in honor of Joel, every buttonmash I was mashing harder than I had in any previous scenes and when Ellie was holding Abby's head underwater it felt... Wrong. Abby and Vel just reminded me so much of Joel and Ellie, I couldn't make up my mind about it and I'm glad the game made the choice for me instead of giving me options, because I would have been stuck on that menu for way too long

    It felt like a journey where so many of the choices have been bittersweet and uncomfortable, something you don't want to do but HAVE to do and how all along the way the character's emotions have been projected to me so well and subconciously

    I'm aware of the criticism of the game and I do understand some of it, but what a fucking beautiful experience this was. Definitely a game I would recommend to anyone as long as they're willing to go into it with an open mind, the story may not be exactly what you want but that's just how life is. Huge respect to everyone who participated in making the game and for dealing with all the toxicity they've gotten

    submitted by /u/SendSlothPicsPls
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, Nora

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Joel! We can send our names to the fucking moon!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Wanted to commemorate my experience playing TLOU2. It’s a postcard with the concept art for the end screen.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I just realized Ellie can lay in the boat for cover!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Amazing poster made by @iconicnephilim

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Drew this shortly after I finished the game:(

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Ellie smiling because it's Friday

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Always look forward to playing this part

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    If you played and beaten Ghost of Tsushima you'll see that a certain someone got a special thank you during the credits

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment