• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    The Last of Us | ONLY 1 PHOTO MODE SUBMISSION PER USER EVERY 24 HOURS [CLICK TO READ MORE]

    The Last of Us | ONLY 1 PHOTO MODE SUBMISSION PER USER EVERY 24 HOURS [CLICK TO READ MORE]


    ONLY 1 PHOTO MODE SUBMISSION PER USER EVERY 24 HOURS [CLICK TO READ MORE]

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    Due to the overwhelming amount of photo mode submissions, we are now only allowing 1 post per user every 24 hours starting now. That means, if you submit more than one photo mode post, it will be removed.

    We absolutely love all your photo mode submissions to our subreddit, but we're also a little blown away by the amount of photo mode content we get almost by the hour.

    We still want our users to be able to easily look for discussion/story posts to partake in without the top pages being completely clogged by photo mode posts.

    This is only temporary since the game is still relatively fresh with new people still joining every day, but rest assured, we will eventually ease back at some point, we just don't know when.

    And please remember:

    Our subreddit rules of course still apply to image posts and if your photo contains spoilers, please make sure to spoiler tag it accordingly. No spoilers in the title!

    DO NOT post spoilers in non-spoiler tagged posts! Your comment will be removed and multiple offenses will lead to a ban.

    Please make sure to report any comments you may think break the rules!

    If you wish to submit multiple images you can use an image hosting site like Imgur to create an album and then submit your post. You can also add albums to a comment in your submitted post if you prefer that.

    And as always: Please be kind to each other and keep things civil, even in a heated discussion.

    Endure and Survive!

    submitted by /u/Voldsby
    [link] [comments]

    A winking Ellie to get you through your day :)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Part 1 will always hold a special place in my heart. Bought this online to remind me , can’t wait to hang it up.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    This is an unbelievable custom from a guy named Dennis on FB.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Photo realism to the next level.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    In the right moment.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    [LATE GAME SPOILER] Took this nice screenshot

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    I made this today hope u like it

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    �� abby

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Endure and Survive!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    The Last of Us Part 2 is a game about hate

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Ellie pt.2 (work in progress) fun fact my nickname was Ellie when I was younger I thought it was pretty cool when I first discovered the game lol

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    I honestly found TLOU2 to be so good that I can’t find the same excitement for playing any other game, even after playing it twice.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    No spoilers in this post, for anyone wondering. TLOU2 is a very dark and emotionally challenging game, we all know that, but I still loved it so much, just like most of you here. It's quickly become one of my favorites of all time. The thing is though, after playing it, I can't find excitement for any other game as I do for TLOU2. Like I legit loved the game so much and loved getting through such a tough and heartbreaking story (with amazing gameplay and graphics of course) and felt connected to the characters more then almost any other game I've played. After playing TLOU2 the first time I went back and replayed TLOU and then replayed TLOU2 again, and while it obviously hit hard in the feels, I honestly wanna go back and replay them again! I recently got ghost of Tsushima and while I really enjoy the game, I just can't get the same excitement out of it as I could with TLOU2. I wanna finally try to get around to playing doom eternal as well (really enjoyed the 2016 one) but I still don't feel as excited for that as I do with TLOU.

    Does anyone else feel this way, in that TLOU2 (and TLOU) is so good that you legit can't get the same excitement for playing any other game?

    submitted by /u/capamericapistons
    [link] [comments]

    After finishing part 2, I went back and played part 1; which got me inspired to make this.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I got it!!!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Finally had all the things together for my Ellie Cosplay. I'm very very proud!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    This moment...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    The crunch on this game must of been crazy. Thank you Naughty Dog Employee’s

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Ellie’s eye work in progress

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Dina and Ellie are so cute

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    This is my second NG+ play through and all the little details that i overlooked before are just jumping out this time round!

    I'm at the farmhouse, walking downstairs with JJ and i stop and hear Dina is humming 'Take on Me' which Ellie sang at the music store for Dina. So she must've played it for her again when they got back to Jackson/their farmhouse, and idk it made me warm inside that Ellie let her in more to sing again to her 🥺

    submitted by /u/lololora
    [link] [comments]

    If you told me this was an in game screenshot before the game came out, I wouldn’t have believed you

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    �� Candid Abby

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Part 2 reviews; this does put a smile on my face.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    This transition is so good

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    I choose to believe Laura Bailey recorded some "Wheeeee!" VO's, but they were left unused. Still adore this little moment.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Jesse Portrait, one of my favorite characters in Part II.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment