• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    The Last of Us | Announcement about Photo Mode posts

    The Last of Us | Announcement about Photo Mode posts


    Announcement about Photo Mode posts

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    Throughout the last 5 weeks you guys were able to submit your photo mode content to our weekly photo mode megathread. (Click HERE to see all 5 posts)

    From today we are allowing users to submit their photo mode pictures as regular image posts. That means we will no longer make weekly photo mode megathreads.

    If you wish to submit multiple images you can use an image hosting site like Imgur to create an album and then submit your post. You can also add albums to a comment in your submitted post if you prefer that.

    As always, our subreddit rules of course still apply to image posts and if your photo contains spoilers, please make sure to spoiler tag it accordingly. No spoilers in the title!

    Thank you for all the submissions on the weekly photo mode threads. We can't wait to see your photos!

    Endure and survive!

    submitted by /u/Voldsby
    [link] [comments]

    Took me about 2 weeks to make this. Hope you guys like it

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I showed you my chemical burn pls respond

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Figured out why Abby isn’t great at sneaking

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Wow! Art by @Miguel Co.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I've been messing around with photo mode and finally got something good. Let me know what you think!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    It’s achingly beautiful at times

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Honestly this entire level is of my favorite sections/set pieces of the game.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I am super proud of Sony and Naughty Dog team

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    The last confrontation from the opposite point of view (SPOILER)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    [SPOILERS] After my almost-complete save file corrupted, I finally got the platinum. Thought this photo captured the anger and loss Ellie endured perfectly: "Every Last One of Them"

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I can still dream okay.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Everyone else’s photomode: Beautiful, badass, emotional, etc. My photomode:

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Finally collected enough supplies to craft a tank :)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Ellie's in-game facial expressions look visibly distressed after that. I find more and more details in this game every time I play.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    A friend of mine put together 125 f*cks from Ellie in Part II

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    As a woman who is a similar size and build as Ellie, the Last of Us 2 made me feel represented in a way that no other game has

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    The whole time I was playing this game I was thinking about how I would deal with similar situations. Ellie can't get up to this high point because she's too short? Same. What a mood. I'm always dragging over chairs or climbing on top of counters so I can reach things. Grappling with enemies was terrifying because I could see how much she had to fight just to keep herself alive. All the big hits she took made me wince. It was such a cool experience, and one that I haven't felt in a long time (aside from RPG games where you make your own protagonist).

    I know this isn't the biggest deal, but it's kind of a first for me and I was really excited about it, especially because I'm usually playing very tall/strong men in most single-player story-based games. It added another level of immersion that I don't usually get to experience.

    submitted by /u/aandraste
    [link] [comments]

    A quick sketch of Ellie

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Mild Spoiler: This is the letter you find in Manny's dresser.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    38 hours and it’s simply a masterpiece.. i pity the people who’ve decided to boycott it ❤️

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I think I have some pretty decent shots, but seeing the photos on this sub constantly blows me away. Here's my contribution

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Caught Dina Mirin

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    How is it possible to feel such empathy towards a completely made up game character ��

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    The way heat makes Ellie’s expression look

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Just finished the game and I have no idea why it’s so hated

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Imo part 2 is much better than the first. I enjoyed every part of the game and it is the best game I've ever played so I'm just wondering why people hate it so much

    submitted by /u/Sparejam6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment