• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    The Last of Us | [MEGATHREAD] WEEKLY PHOTO MODE THREAD (5)

    The Last of Us | [MEGATHREAD] WEEKLY PHOTO MODE THREAD (5)


    [MEGATHREAD] WEEKLY PHOTO MODE THREAD (5)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    THIS IS POST 5 IN OUR WEEKLY PHOTO MODE MEGATHREAD.

    Previous posts:

    - WEEK 1

    - WEEK 2

    - WEEK 3

    - WEEK 4

    Attention all photo mode lovers!

    Now's your time to shine!

    From today, we are going to make a weekly photo mode megathread where you will be able to share your favorite shots from The Last of Us Part II.

    Each week, we will pin a new megathread to make sure that everybody get to share their pictures. That means this post will be locked in exactly one week.

    And it goes without saying: There will be spoilers in this post, so please browse at your own risk!

    We can't wait to see your photos!

    submitted by /u/Voldsby
    [link] [comments]

    1 month today! Went so quick

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Heres my drawing of Ellie!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    hopefully you can figure out the rest.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    This game is way too realistic

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    ELLIES SPACE JOURNAL ENTRY PAINTING ON THE BACK OF MY JACKET ���� I worked really hard on this ❤️

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    “Oh Ellie... I think they should be terrified of you.”

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Fanart of Joel and Ellie. I'm still very proud even if they don't look amazing, I hope you enjoy it

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    You've heard of Elf on the Shelf, now get ready for....

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Last of Us 2 has helped me get on the path to forgiving my late mother.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Last year, my mother who was a massive alcoholic passed away. For reference, my dad died when I was 5, and so at 21 I lost my last parent. There were several parallels between my own story and Ellie's in regards to her experience with Joel. My mother lied to me my entire life about it, and when my family ultimately confronted her about it, I stopped talking to her entirely. When I found out she was in the hospital (liver failure, caused her whole body to start shutting down), I really started to try and forgive her, clinging onto the hope she'd make it out. But when she finally passed, it turned into anger/spite. Angry that she lied to me my whole life, that I never had the chance to see her redemption arc. So the last year I've been very spiteful in regards to how I talk about her. So flash forward to playing the Last of Us 2, more specifically the flashbacks. The anger Ellie felt during the hospital scene made me burst out into tears, because it felt so similar to the anger I felt during the intervention. What really did it for me was the final flashback. When Ellie said that she would try and forgive Joel, it felt like I had an epiphany. It hasn't been worth holding onto the anger I've had towards her, despite the lies. The anger has honestly not helped me lead a happy life, all things considered, and I'm realising now that the best way to truly move on is to forgive. Sorry for such a long post, but man. Thanks ND. This game has fucking changed me for the better.

    submitted by /u/themcfustercluck
    [link] [comments]

    Character Breaking Moment

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    To the nicest person in the Last of Us Universe

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Partly due to the review bombing of The Last of Us Part II last month, Metacritic has delayed user review submissions on new releases

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    this is the biggest proof that people did not play the game

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    The Last of Us pt 2 is best experienced directly after completing the original

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    I know it's been out for a month now and what i'm about to say may seem like common sense for a lot of people. i thoroughly enjoyed pt 2 and was genuinely surprised how much negative stuff was being posted about it. however, i do understand why people were angry with joel's death and how people didn't think there was enough lead up to it. i personally didn't find an issue with it, as i had revisited the first game and completed it again before buying pt 2. perhaps because of this, i felt like the first game built it up enough. going from the first game directly to the second made things flow a lot better. anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/lazybadger404
    [link] [comments]

    I found the weirdest glitch in the model viewer

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Took a whole month to complete, but I couldn’t be more proud! (IG: @deddiemunster)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Due to popular demand - Joel. Been quite busy these last few weeks; finally made time to finish this piece.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Chad Abby midnight sketch��

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Just watched “The Old Guard” on Netflix. Matthias Schoenaerts would make a good Tommy

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Small detail I noticed during my third playthrough of this amazing game:

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Visited Seattle for the first time today, I couldn't resist.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I hope this hasn’t already been posted but if you leave a trip mine at the door in the apartment the guy never jumps you at the workbench because he’ll be dead

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I Started Sculpting Ellie With Clay

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    The Ellie edition this time, it’s absolutely beautiful, I love the tattoo design on the box ����

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment