• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    The Last of Us | Joel Miller Fanart

    The Last of Us | Joel Miller Fanart


    Joel Miller Fanart

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Troy Baker plays and sings "Future Days"

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Just finished part 2 for the first time 10/10

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    This game has convinced me to finally pursue a lifelong dream. Wish me luck.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Ellie and Dina by @thezennana on Twitter

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Joel's place in Jackson...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    So this post made me realize that Ellie's studio is the shed behind Joel's house, but I also realized something else as well...

    That night they last talked she probably couldn't sleep cause of how she treated and yelled at him at the dance, she was probably tossing and turning when she heard him playing his guitar and felt intensely guilty, so she worked up the nerve to get up and go talk to him and apologize. But that's not the realization I had, the realization I had was that he looked pretty comfortable with his coffee and guitar out there, it makes me wonder that he probably does that often....I wonder how many times he's gone out back to play guitar for Ellie, under the pretext that he's just chilling on his porch, I mean she is literally right there, so of course him being the supportive, but from a distance, Dad that he is....well there had to have been some nights where he must have gone out there and played for her.

    And the coffee.....I know he loves coffee, but I wonder if he also used it to help him stay up so he knew Ellie made it home safe late at night sometimes. Like...who drinks coffee at night (me, I do, I really like the taste, not to mention I will for sure drink it at night if I am working on something late into the night). He would never ever tell her he was waiting up for her, of course, but it just makes me wonder if he ever did.

    submitted by /u/GGaltaccount
    [link] [comments]

    Made a chibi Ellie singing to Dina design!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    The amount of environmental storytelling in this game is insane

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Ellie's house is in Joel's backyard. She has no kitchen, dining room, or ingredients. She was likely having dinner at Joel's house most nights. After Joel's death, Tommy brings Ellie food to make sure she's getting enough to eat. Not only because she is grieving but also because Joel would cook for her most of the time and now he's gone.

    I just realized all of this after starting my second game and now I'm depressed again.

    Other things I noticed: At the end of the game, Ellie labels all her ingredients in her kitchen the same way Joel does. She also has a wind chime hanging in the same exact spot on her porch as Joel's house and it probably is Joel's wind chime she retrieved from Jackson along with his other belongings.

    submitted by /u/FirstTimeCaller101
    [link] [comments]

    Well, Bill was kinda right back then...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    [SPOILERS]? Fanart of my favourite scene in pt.2!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Ellie by holepsi

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    How to Get the Alternate Ending to TLOU2

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Have people misunderstood Ellie?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Keep seeing one of the reasons for the hate being Ellie sparing Abby. Which is ironic when you consider that the other main topic of criticism - out of character moments.

    But wouldn't Ellie killing Abby be just that? Outside of player actions whenever she has to kill for narrative reasons it's always deeply affected her.

    1. When Joel is being drowned. She felt sick afterwards.
    2. Not strictly canon, but she holds a huge amount of guilty for surviving and killing Riley.
    3. She's visibly shaken after Nora.
    4. Breaks down after Mel and Owen.

    Ellie is only 19 ffs and isn't a veteran hardened survivor like Joel. She's still a badass but has a part of humanity that Joel was forced to lose to keep himself and others alive.

    Killing Abby while perhaps satisfying for some would've killed the Ellie we know. If letting her live is what saves her, that's exactly what Joel would've wanted.

    submitted by /u/LokiBelmont
    [link] [comments]

    A Clicker fanart by me!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Abby and Lev fanart by @sapphiciri

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Got this tattoo about 6 years ago during a hard time in my life. Thought I would share

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    “You can’t stop this”

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    It genuinely baffles me that some people think this would be a better ending to the story...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    The irony huh

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Same energy

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    The unprofessional and disgusting behaviour from AngryJoe (and others)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Does anyone else think the way Joe and others have handled TLOU2 is downright disgusting and unprofessional? He posted click bait videos before the game came out about how terrible the leaks were, you'd think someone who has been in the gaming community for years and is someone who people are meant to take "serious" would know better. These people claiming to be legitimate reviewers and hating on the game before even playing it show how their opinion should not be taken as gospel.

    submitted by /u/LewisEdgic
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot this�� Made the ending hit different for me

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Get down mr President!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Does anyone else just feel empty inside after finishing part 2?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    I finished it last Sunday at like 4 in thr morning and I cant stop thinking about the game. For some reason I don't want to start another game. I just want to erase my memory and play it again

    submitted by /u/bambi_killer_49
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie squints when you zoom in the screen!!! (L2)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment