• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    The Last of Us | I don't care what they say about you!

    The Last of Us | I don't care what they say about you!


    I don't care what they say about you!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Finally finished the 2nd game. Did some fanart. More to come!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Days of You and Me... I wanted to recreate Ellie's final journal sketch of Joel. Our Joel ❤

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    I drew Ellie (not perfect, but happy with my progress), love the emotion in her face

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Ok listen I fucking loved part two, but I was just trying to change my background when I saw this and bursted out laughing

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    For those two people who asked, my mum finished the last of us. She gave it a 9.5 out of 10. Especially loved the music.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Love, Joel.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    I think I may have a problem...

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Got this art canvas today. I love it!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Ellie and Dina - By me (carnefetus on instagram)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Out of the park!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    "If somehow the lord gave me a second chance at that moment, I would do it all over again" What an amazing journey!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Always with the damn puns, Ellie.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    The ONE change I would make to Part 2.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    I would bury Joel with his watch. I think after wearing a watch for 25 years, many of those years with it being broken, it was almost wrong to bury him without it. It was a gift from Sarah and it meant a lot to him, I just feel like it should have stayed with him. I mean Ellie took it with her so I'm glad she has that tie to Joel but there were other things she could have taken in its stead. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/LovesTheWeather
    [link] [comments]

    After two playthroughs, I can say I’m done

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I'm not knocking the story or anything like that, but I just feel like I've put the maximum amount of energy and I have nothing left. I struggle with depression and throughout the whole game it creeped up on me the entire time, especially at the end. So with that said, thank you for the experience ND. It was worth every penny. But I'm throwing in the towel, and I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

    If Naughty Dog does make a final sequel, I will play it. But please, for the love of God, let it end on a good note. That's all I have left to say.

    submitted by /u/RidetoLive48
    [link] [comments]

    First time trying to make fan art

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Every last one of them... it can't be for nothing.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I drew Ellie's tattoo on my mask

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Just came across a drawing I had done 7 years ago when the first game came out. I would love to do a current drawing/art piece from the second game, can you imagine how much more improved it would look with these 7 years of art experience & practice? Oh man, it’s gonna have to happen!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Drew this about 4 years ago, still proud of how it turned out

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Did anyone else really hate Manny? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Totally. I actually cheered when Tommy blew that deranged sociopathic piece of shit's brains out.

    submitted by /u/thedubiousstylus
    [link] [comments]

    Dina is an absolute saint

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    I can't get over how quickly she was about to rip her mask off to share with Ellie as soon as she saw that Ellie's was broken. She's so pure. I wish we had more time with them together.

    submitted by /u/srry_didnt_hear_you
    [link] [comments]

    Truly a divisive game

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment