• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    The Last of Us | We Ride at Dawn

    The Last of Us | We Ride at Dawn


    We Ride at Dawn

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Goodbye world

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    She got this. It can't be for nothing.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    LIKE A CHILD AT CHRISTMAS. 7 ODD YEARS OF WAITING.... 16 HOURS TO GO.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Ellie spotted in Berlin, Germany!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    "It has got everything to with that girl". it is our last day of waiting!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    It’s been a long and dizzying road. Now time for the home stretch.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Found nice easter egg in Part 2

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Managed to snag the game earlier! About to jump right in!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Something everyone should remember over the next week or so.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    So over the next week or maybe more we will see a huge influx of activity across the sub and I think it would be correct to remember that everyone will have a different opinion on this game. Critics have already stated this could be an extremely divisive game between fans. Please remember to respect each others opinions and if they dislike the game don't shame them for it and if someone enjoys the game then also don't shame them for it.

    Endure and survive people!

    submitted by /u/Mattyl1597
    [link] [comments]

    Impatiently waiting.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Reminder: TLOU Part 2 Dynamic Theme is still available to redeem from PS Store.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Ps5 mock up (not my design just sharing)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    24 hours from now, we will experience true greatness from Naughty Dog once again. We’re almost there!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    This is how I’ll be playing. I seriously have not been this excited for a game in a long time. Only one more sleep!!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I just noticed that you can see enemy footprints on ceilings as they are walking above you.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Remember, you only have one opportunity to play this game for the first time!!! (No spoilers)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    As the title says, you only get to experience something for the first time once. Take your time, have an open mind, and enjoy the game to the fullest capacity. Every time I've replayed the first game I never experience as much dread, tension, and surprise as my first playthrough. So I'm really looking forward to my first playthrough of Part II!!

    submitted by /u/critterdude542
    [link] [comments]

    Collectors Edition has arrived :O, SOOO EXCITED to finally be able to play this wonderful game!!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    We’re getting closer... (part 5)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    I waited 7 years and I’m so excited to experience the game on an OLED tv in HDR with a ps4 pro! I envy those who have a shorter wait thanks to time zones lol I can’t wait!!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Its insane how much time flies

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    I remember getting home from school back in 2016, going on youtube, and excitedly watching the first trailer for TLOU2. After, I immediately called my best friend, who is also a huge naughty dog fan that the trailer had come out, and we spent the next half hour discussing what we just saw, our voices full of hype. I was in 8th grade when TLOU2 was announced, and now i am about to be a high school senior and the game will be in our hands. Its mind-boggling to me how its been almost four years since this game was announced. I almost feel like this game has grown up with me. I am a completely different person from who i was in 2016. The last of us 2 might be the finale to my childhood and usher in my adulthood. Im not sure what is up next for me, but all i know is that i have the game preordered on my ps4 and im eagerly excited for friday. I hope you all have an amazing time with the game on friday!

    submitted by /u/cannedbread2003
    [link] [comments]

    TLOU2 Ellie Claymation

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    PSA: The ENDING cutscene *HAS* leaked. It’s out in the wild. Careful where you look. (NO spoilers here)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    The ending cutscene has been leaked. Be very careful where you look on social media etc. Avoid pretty much everywhere until release.

    submitted by /u/PrivateAtwater
    [link] [comments]

    The first time ......... ever I saw your face.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    We are almost there people, we have waited for 7 years, hope y’all enjoy it, stay safe!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment