• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    The Last of Us | [MEGATHREAD] Links for Part II Story Discussion and Spoilers

    The Last of Us | [MEGATHREAD] Links for Part II Story Discussion and Spoilers


    [MEGATHREAD] Links for Part II Story Discussion and Spoilers

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    As planned, here is a list of threads for open story discussion. They are arranged sequentially and represent the section of the game on which discussion is focused. In each thread, you may talk about what has happened previously until that point, but do not spoil future sections.

    Please be patient as we will still be screening comments for a while after release. As a final reminder, do not click on a thread unless you wish to be spoiled for that section.

    PROLOGUE

    SEATTLE DAY 1

    SEATTLE DAY 2

    SEATTLE DAY 3

    SEATTLE DAY 1

    SEATTLE DAY 2

    SEATTLE DAY 3

    submitted by /u/-anne-marie-
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn’t just wait one and a half week for my Ellie Edition to arrive. Bought the game twice ��

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    After 7 years, it's finally time

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    IT’S TIME Y’ALL

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Thank you Sam, very cool! Looking forward to the sequel's AI.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Wish me luck

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Part 2 poster I made

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Well guys, I would like to make a toast to the many years we’ve waited for this game and the positivity and safety that this sub has allowed thanks to the mods. Take a shot of whatever you please including water. Let’s enjoy the hell out of this.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Queue in our local retail store

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    It feels surreal that I'll be playing TLOU2 in less than 24 hours.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I remember back in 2016 when the game was first announced; it was after I completed my first year at university. I was so hyped for the game, but I knew that I probably won't be able to play it until a few years later. "I'll probably only get to play it during my last year at university, maybe even after graduation!" So my hype for the release vanished, as I decided to focus on studies.

    When the release date finally came, the hype sparked back up. However, I realized that the game would come out in the middle of my final semester at university. I was excited, but also kind of scared. Then the game was delayed a few months, which made it worse because it coincided with my final exams. I didn't know how I could deal with the hype whilst studying for finals. I would figure it out, I thought.

    Finally, my last semester came around. Mother. Fking. Covid19 hit. The game was delayed again: to June. "Damn it", I thought, "I can now only play the game once I finish my final exams and graduate. This is gonna be a pain."

    And well... I did it. I freaking did it, and after all these years I can FINALLY say that I'll be playing the game WITHOUT A WORRY ABOUT SCHOOL tomorrow. The most stressful years of my life have left me, and I'm rewarded with the release of a game I've been waiting for since I started university.

    Oh. My. God. I can't wait.

    submitted by /u/newtons_apprentice
    [link] [comments]

    IT'S HERE! OH MAN, IT'S FINALLY HERE!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    My custom-made the last of us part 2 controller just before I start playing

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Before launch tonight, I know we’ve shared our appreciation to the mods, but I just wanna share my appreciation and love for the entire community here. I mean everyone. I’ve never felt this kind unity with a game’s fan base before or a subreddit.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I've always been a sub here for a long time, but it was always just a cool place I go to and see cool photos of the game, nice discussions, ya know, the usual game sub. That's what this place has always been basically for me.

    Then when the leaks happened and this sub went into lockdown basically, everything here changed for me and I think everyone else. When people started so vehemently trying to spoil anything they could about Part 2, it's like everyone here started banding together to warn each other about leaks here, leaks there, watch out for this person, or that YouTube channel. It's like we all had each other's backs, not to mention the mods that pretty much had to be subjected to any and all spoilers to protect US from it all. And I think we all saw that and felt more proud to be here and be apart of this community.

    Ya know, the devs said this game was gonna be divisive. Not everyone was gonna be on board with it. But there's that whole section of people who just vehemently was against it already without even playing it, and it's like they wanted everyone here to suffer and be spoiled. So it seems like everyone here is basically so pumped to play, in full support of Naughty Dog and here we are, launch tonight! And it's like we've all been banding together in support of this game and the true fans who wanna experience it.

    I know I'll get spoilers sent my way. Idc. I'm not even checking my messages at this point. I just wanted to stop by and say how much I appreciate this community. I've been gaming for 25+ years, but I've never seen a gaming community come together like this sub has to watch out for each other and really just be a good place for people to come to where you don't have to be worried about being spoiled, being ridiculed for being excited for the game.

    We've waited many years now, and it's unreal to think launch is tonight! I don't know if I've ever been this floored about a game dropping before, but, man. This is it. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. Thank you to the mods. You guys are awesome. I hope everyone enjoys the game. I'm looking forward to being apart of future discussions about Part 2 and the cool content we'll see here.

    Happy launch night everyone!

    submitted by /u/Bobaaganoosh
    [link] [comments]

    Worst possible night for this to happen

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I write to you all, a broken man: I, and my entire neighborhood, just lost power an hour before midnight launch. A transformer was hit by a tree down the street and with it, everyone's night has been disrupted. The kicker is that I live with my physically disabled mom and she loves watching me play my games for her. She herself was a old school gamer but RA really messed all that up when I was a kid. So she vicariously plays through me and I don't mind it. It's a bonding thing. So tonight sucks for her, too. Let alone the crazy temps we have here in my area so with the house A/C down, we'll be some uncomfortable peeps, too. So, to all the fans tonight, have a great time, enjoy and I'll see you on the other side.

    submitted by /u/marcneo
    [link] [comments]

    A statue is something that lives on even in this world regardless of the apocalypse as a reminder of what life used to be like

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    We endured and survived and now it's our time. I hope you all enjoy the game!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    In 7 Years, so much can change...

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    GUYS!! GoodSmile_US just dropped a Nendoroid of Ellie!! IT'S SOOO CUTE!!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    We did it.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    I can’t play until tomorrow evening due to work, but I brought TLOU to work in some capacity. I also have New Order’s True Faith playing. Congratulations on the long wait to everyone who will he playing at launch.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    The level of excitement is real — T-minus 20 minutes for install �� Thank you Neil and the beautiful people at ND ��

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    7 years in the making...

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    What a time to be alive

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Vanishing Grace- one of my favourite tracks to play. Hope you guys liked it. Gustavo Santaolalla is a legend, I can’t wait for PT2’s soundtrack.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    This baby's all cooked. #TheLastOfUsPartII is live worldwide! Endure & Survive, y'all!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    One of my favourite artists and she just posted this

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment