• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    The Last of Us | My tribute to The Last Of Us Part II , I'm so hyped for this game!!

    The Last of Us | My tribute to The Last Of Us Part II , I'm so hyped for this game!!


    My tribute to The Last Of Us Part II , I'm so hyped for this game!!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    My girlfriend was inspired to draw this based on my love for the best weapon in the game

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Saw the Animal Crossing designs for Ellie and wanted to share mine too!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Three days to go, y'all!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Got this interesting box to the office yesterday

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Looks like Jack got a copy as well

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    My Part II fan art. Can’t wait for the 19th!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I'm very proud of this subreddit, and the mods.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    When the leaks first hit I felt a little despaired and ashamed that I was what seemed like the only person who was still genuinely interested in the game when everyone else was calling it "woke SJW garbage." And saying "Neil Cuckmann ruined his own creation."

    Then I discovered this subreddit.

    I was and still am extremely relieved to find that there are others who are just as if not even more excited for the game as me. I have to give special praise for the mods of this subreddit. Who are continuously putting themselves on the line just so are experiences of the game won't be ruined. Thank you guys.

    We have waited 7 years through continuous delays, fake leaks, and nonsensical hate. I know that we can stick it out just a little bit longer. 1 DAY!

    submitted by /u/moviemadmam
    [link] [comments]

    It was a wig all along

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Is there going to be a patch in the next two days before the game is officially released?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Look what I got. Be back in a week.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    We knew it!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    About to go cash in my piggy bank to get the game. Been saving up for about 5 months for this moment.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    “This is Mark Copeland for Radio Free Oregon. The truth shall set you free.”

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    To all you moderators, busy working this subreddit, I wanna extend my thanks to you. Every single one of you was forced into a situation that no fan of The Last Of Us would ever want to be in. You've all had to step out into the shit, filtering posts and comments, one by one, even if they were spoilers and leaks. Without you, this subreddit wouldn't be any more civil than the rabid, chaotic world that Part 1 and 2 depicted. I thank you for all your hard work, and may you savour every second of this game like I will.

    To all you folks at home, lockdown or otherwise, I want you to take a break from the internet. The Last Of Us Part II is almost here, and you've done everything you can to preserve your love of the world and the characters that live in it. You've left all the lies behind, and now, you have the truth all to yourself. Enjoy it. Revel in it, even. But remember that not everyone will see the truth the same way you will. One man's junk is another man's masterpiece.

    Unfortunately, I am unable to open the first page of this game's massive tale as I have some important exams to deal with. Once I finish them, I promise you, I will go off the grid completely. Nobody will know where I am for the next week after that. I'll be busy scrounging for scraps and crawling my way through enemy lines, trying to mask my scent.

    You're in for a ride that's crazier than any motorcycle can give you.

    This is Mark Copeland for Radio Free Oregon. Don't believe the lies.

    submitted by /u/OoXLR8oO
    [link] [comments]

    We’re getting closer... (part 4). (Those that received their copies early, enjoy!)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    My local retailer is 3 days early with their delivery?! I am able to play already whilst not being a reviewer?!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Just woke up and found this in the mail. I don’t know what to say!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    2 DAYS LEFT. Let's have this day-old discussion one last time... Was Joel justified in what he did for Ellie? Why or why not?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    The Biggest Surprise I’ve ever gotten.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    My girlfriend, is the biggest TLOU fan I've ever met. She loves this game so much, she's got posters and all that stuff, she preordered part 2, and she is so hyped. As a fun little thing for us while we are having to do long distance (she's a foreign exchange student that was forced to return to France due to Covid), I bought TLOU Remastered, and started recording myself playing the game for the first time. She loved that surprise, so I was feeling pretty cool.

    I recently got a new job, and I was excited because I would have money to buy part 2 when it came out, and then my girlfriend said "don't buy it". I was confused, naturally, as to what she meant. Apparently, my wonderful and beautiful girlfriend has bought me a copy of Part 2 that is going to show up at my house on Friday. She was upset because she wanted it to be a total surprise, which I think is funny, because it still was a complete surprise, but still. I never expected anything like that to happen.

    Now I am in a big rush to get my Playthrough of Part 1 done by the end of the week. Instead of recording 30 minutes a day of TLOU like before, I'm recording 3 hours. And I have to work so that is very fun. My channel is called Nallex, there's a link if you click my reddit profile, but by no means is that important. Anyway, I just wanted to tell that story, because my girlfriend is amazing, and I thought you guys would appreciate hearing how cool she is too. Hopefully I get Part 1 done in time to play part 2. I may be new to the series, but the game is amazing so far!

    Edit: Wow, so many people really liked this. She will be very happy to hear that when she wakes up! Can't wait to tell her!

    Edit Pt 2: The Wholesome Award? You're Too Kind ;)

    submitted by /u/joshnally
    [link] [comments]

    Joel's age is really showing these days.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Brick master

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    U.k. limited edition steelbook on top and the standard steelbook on bottom...what y'all think?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Look what just arrived in the mail..... the wait is over for me guys. I am so ready. Enjoy it y’all!! :)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    I finally made Ellie in Animal Crossing! I’m so excited for The Last of Us! Making these designs help a lot!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    The time it's finally arrived :) games shops are recieving copies

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment