• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    The Last of Us | To all the Base ps4 owners:

    The Last of Us | To all the Base ps4 owners:


    To all the Base ps4 owners:

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    2 Weeks Until We Finally Explore This Place!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    made a quick animation of a scene from one of the trailers. Just 2 weeks left we’re almost there!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    I have an extra copy ordered is there anyone who won’t be able to afford it at release?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I have the Ellie edition and the limited pro ordered for myself. The pro of course comes with a copy and I don't need two! It's the steel book edition I think?

    I am more than happy to ship it to someone who won't have the opportunity to play right away. Preferably I'd rather give it to someone who has had a rough time lately ,and needs some cheering up! Maybe just tell me what your looking forward to in the game or just why you want it?

    Please understand that it would still be a couple days after initial release though! Thanks guys remember to stay safe! (Also I think it's okay to post this here I can show proof to whoever if needed??)

    Edit: Yo I'm not really looking at dms because of spoilers (someone just sent me one ,but I knew about it). Please just leave a comment and then I'll narrow it down.

    submitted by /u/OneWorkingEarbud
    [link] [comments]

    2 Weeks! The Hype is Real!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    i picked up a trick from TLOU streamer Anthony Caliber

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Buddies

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Promotional Newspaper from TLOU Press Event back in 2013.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    My sweet non-existent girlfriend got me this for my bday, it will arrive a bit late but I’ll survive I guess ����‍♂️

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Exactly 2 weeks left until TLOU2

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    it’s surreal to realize we’re just two weeks away from the game being out

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    it's literally around the corner. time is going much faster than i thought it would now.. part ii is gonna be here before we know it. so crazy lol. cant wait.

    submitted by /u/samvibin
    [link] [comments]

    14 days left until our next emotional journey with Ellie !

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    The conversation between Ellie and Sam after finding safety in a neighborhood home just hit me really hard. [Spoilers]

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    After you escape from Ish's hideout in the sewers, you reach a neighborhood. Once all the hunters are cleared and the humvee destroyed, the group (Joel, Ellie, Henry, and Sam), find a quiet place in a nearby home.

    That evening, Sam is acting odd, separated from the rest of the group taking inventory. Ellie starts talking with him, and Sam discusses his greatest fear, which is turning into one of the dead. He asks Ellie if she thinks the person is still trapped inside, or if they have moved on and gone to heaven.

    This being probably my 4th play through, I for some reason just connected this to the fact that Sam has been infected, and he knows it.

    He knows he is about to turn into one of the dead, and he is asking Ellie (in an indirect way) about what his future holds. Will he be a prisoner stuck in the body of the dead? Or will he move on, and go to heaven.

    This part hit me hard this time around. The maturity and bravery this young man shows facing his impending death is quite remarkable.

    Such a tragic end to the brothers Henry and Sam.

    submitted by /u/henry_the_cat
    [link] [comments]

    It was sold out everywhere I looked! Found one at my local Walmart and it was the last one! Had to grab it! Sooo hyped

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I finally completed the game on grounded, time for grounded plus

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Ellie - Shinikawa style.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    I finally got the money to pre order part 2! Can't wait to play this amazing game!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Only 2 more weeks to go!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    I know I'm really excited. I wasnt all that thrilled for the game until recently. Just seeing all the new trailers coming out and reminiscing about the first one

    Plus the music seems to also be superb. The melodies never fail to give me goosebumps

    Also part of the reason I'm excited is just to prove the trolls wrong

    Did you guys already preorder? I did yesterday

    submitted by /u/PopularSolid
    [link] [comments]

    Getting a 3rd play through in before the 19th :)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Hell on Earth

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    The Last Of Us Part II Guitar Picks Are A Thing

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Took me 5 1/2 years but I always said I was gonna get it before TLOU 2. I finish the game 2 times today, one on Grounded+ and the other one on Easy+. TLOU2, I’m ready.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Whistling Williams in the making.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Made some Tlou2 wallpapers for you guys! (screenshots + some post editing)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment