• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    The Last of Us | Made it to Jackson just in time for Part II. 14 more days!

    The Last of Us | Made it to Jackson just in time for Part II. 14 more days!


    Made it to Jackson just in time for Part II. 14 more days!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    I drew my husband as Joel and my daughter as Ellie as a Father's day card.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    TLOU2 has surpassed God Of War in becoming the most pre-ordered PS exclusive ever in Brazil

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    These boxes look high as balls ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Someone sounded familar in Recess

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Just realized that Joel probably considered or even attempted suicide

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    There is that optional conversation in Pittsburgh with the two dead people in the tub who killed themselves. Joel says it is by no means the easy way out. My first couple times through I just thought Joel was talking about some shit he'd seen with other people, but on my latest playthrough I realized that he probably meant he was seriously thinking about it himself, and maybe even came close to attempting it. Looking back it seems pretty obvious but it went over my head, and it makes a lot of sense when you consider his "I struggle a long time with surviving" line. It just humanized his character even more to me. Can't wait for more of his backstory, both good and ill, in part 2.

    submitted by /u/Kobe_AYEEEEE
    [link] [comments]

    My proudest Platunim!! Im so excited to explore all Part II has to offer. Just think about the hidden details that'll be present in conversations and collectibles. Who else will be going for Part II Platinum?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Let’s just take a moment.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Friends, we've waited for 6 years for this title, and 4 years from the moment those screams of joy and hands shot up at the reveal trailer, knowing it was coming. Incredibly, its now just outwith our reach, and we've seen some shameful toxicity but more notably an overwhelming positivity. Where were you when the leaks came? How did you choose to handle it? Did you pull everyone else down cause you didn't want to feel alone? Or did you stick it out, hold on that little bit longer, trust that one of the best gaming companies in the world wouldn't let you down?

    I saw a recent post of someone offering strangers here a free extra copy and the way that was handled made my fucking day. We've looked out for each other, taken shelter from the spoilers that fell so close only to be stamped out by the brilliant mods, and warned each other of red flags elsewhere.

    I've grown accustomed to reading hype on this game, the occasional video from ND which I digest and pick apart to find new clues, I've scrolled every part of this sub and extracted any new information to feed my thirst for hype on this ride towards the release date, which has been delayed time and time again, but here we are, so close. I've even broken my rule of showing face to make a worthwhile joke about NPCs waiting on Ellie (shameless plug).

    You guys are the best damn community on Reddit, and I hope you all enjoy this game when it's out, and continue to share your experiences, the ups and downs, the twists and turns, the story, the music, the characters, the memes, the puns.. be prepared to have your hearts beautifully incinerated by the game.

    We are so close. Best thing now is to do your best to distract yourself, if you can, otherwise like me, you'll feel time go so slowly until the 19th. Be aware that mountains have molehills, and there may be one more before the summit, as mentioned already, spoilers may be ahead of us yet. I'm going to try to take a week off media, delete Twitter and Reddit an YouTube if I can.

    Be vigilant.

    And last but not least, thankyou to Naughty Dog for all your work, your crunch time that you endured for us, thankyou for everything that we are only days away from.

    All aboard the hype train!

    submitted by /u/trix2705
    [link] [comments]

    Well I, for one, welcome the change in gameplay

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Using the environment to my advantage. God I love the gameplay in this game!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Can’t wait!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    "What are you doin', kiddo?" - Artist: Debbie Balboa

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Might be my fanboyism but I'm absolutely ecstatic

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    You must put your headphones in. Relax. Close your eyes. And let this take you to a special place. Not emotionally ready for this game.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Was playing Uncharted 2 and heard Drake make a comment that reminded me of a particular game ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Tried making a poster inspired by the last cinematic trailer!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    if you’re having trouble dealing with “3 bloaters” here’s a tip for ya

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Tried to make a Memoji of Ellie

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    The game will probably leak again. Stay safe.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I just wanted to remind everyone that in the week before release, copies of the last of us part 2 are very likely to be stolen and leaked. If this happens the whole game will be online. This happened with uncharted 4 and will very likely happen again. Be very careful, and if the game leaks fully stay off the internet until you play your copy. Seriously, go a week without any social media. We're too close to be spoiled.

    submitted by /u/shadowvanilla
    [link] [comments]

    if you’re wondering , yes i literally stand in front of them to take picture

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    In the Eurogame interview, Neil says: “Like Ellie has her Walkman and she can listen to music....”

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    In the comics, Ellie had a Walkman. When I heard licensed music in the game from the State of Play, I immediately wondered if Ellie would get her Walkman back in this game and we could have music like in MGSV. Does this quote confirm that?!?

    submitted by /u/thessminowjohnson
    [link] [comments]

    When you fire a gun in this game and photomode instantly you will capture a seemingly "portal" to a brighter future.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    We're in the end game now brothers and sisters!!! I don't know about you guys, but every time I see this on TV, I get major goosebumps. I have never been so excited and inpatient to play a video game!!!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    The Last of Us Part 2 leaks: director says ‘the ending is not out there’ | VGC

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Finally got it done on grounded! Release can’t come soon enough.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment