• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    The Last of Us | In 2013 I named my daughter Ellie because of TLOU, in 2015 she passed away...now I'm trying to mentally prepare myself to jump into Ellie's shoes and I don't think I can handle it...

    The Last of Us | In 2013 I named my daughter Ellie because of TLOU, in 2015 she passed away...now I'm trying to mentally prepare myself to jump into Ellie's shoes and I don't think I can handle it...


    In 2013 I named my daughter Ellie because of TLOU, in 2015 she passed away...now I'm trying to mentally prepare myself to jump into Ellie's shoes and I don't think I can handle it...

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    She was a bright star, she burned brightest and faded too soon. I've since had a son and our family has done our best to move on, but something is creeping back into my mind these days with the imminent release of The Last of Us 2. They say we're never prepared for loss, and its true, but there's something sweet about being able to jump into Ellie's shoes one more time and pay tribute to my daughter. I have managed to keep away from ALL spoilers and negative posts so far, just a few weeks to go. This one's for you Ellie :)

    submitted by /u/therealfauts
    [link] [comments]

    Reminded me of you guys

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    All of the special editions of Part II in the U.S. are sold out. Best Buy, GameStop, Amazon, Target, PS Direct ALL GONE.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Getting ready to play TLOU on grounded mode

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    This article. No greater compliment indeed with the current situation in the world.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    "You can't stop this"

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    When the Last of Us came out back in June 2013, I bought one of these strategy guides when it came out. I have seen NOTHING about one for part 2. Have you heard anything about ND making one for the sequel?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    I feel bad for the runners..it's like there is still a little left of humanity in them..you can see it in their suffering faces.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    My first post on this sub. My render got inspired by a pic of Ashley and Troy together. Enjoy! ❤️

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    If I wasn’t already excited enough for the game to come out then this should do the trick! Just arrived on my front porch!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Scratching eye

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Is anyone else here....

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Actually excited about the graphic violence this game will have? I've seen a handful of posts on here recently saying they're worried it may be too graphic and I do understand that can be uncomfortable for some people but personally I'm really excited for it.

    I love good gore mechanics in a game I really enjoyed how DOOM Eternal, RDR 2 and even how TLoU 1 implemented them. I remember watching a scene from an earlier trailer where Ellie used an explosive arrow to take out an enemy and poof he was nothing but red mist and limbs, I just thought it looked phenomenal. Obviously we've seen already that this is going to be a brutal, violent unforgiving journey and I personally think I'm going to really enjoy that.

    submitted by /u/TheLastOfUsThrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us Part 2 co-writer: ‘There are no heroes or villains’

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Anyone else for TLOU tattoos?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Now that comments are up again!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    I will be doing a giveaway. Will be giving out a Best Buy, or any retail store that carries the game, gift card so you can purchase the game for yourself! Just comment on here and I'll be choosing a comment at random to send the voucher code to! It ends tomorrow at 9:00pm EST.

    Edit #1 - First code is being given away to u/Pinecone-TLOU for her insane art. I'll still be giving away two or three codes tomorrow night!

    submitted by /u/Murb08
    [link] [comments]

    The seven years of comfort

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I'm starting The Last Of Us part one for the last time before Part 2 comes out. I have played this atleast 2-3 times a year since I was 14. I love this game, the characters, and story and game play so much. Its always been there for me to get lost in in-between real life issues. Thank you Naughty Dog. Cheers for another 7 seven years in Part 2! OH and its grounded mode hehe Endure and Survive!

    submitted by /u/TheLastLollipop
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or some of the early previews sounded like full reviews?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    I think these previewers are pretty much decided their path already and we wont see much difference in the review materials

    what do you think?

    submitted by /u/Zozy90
    [link] [comments]

    Oh no nononono

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Small detail: Blood slowly begins to trickle from the wound when Ellie removes her arrow

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Not sure if this has been posted but gamestop has a collectors box up for pre-order

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Since we're in the final stretch till Part 2 releases, I figured I'd share the Grounded: Making Of documentary from the first game. Lots of cool behind the scenes look at the formation and making of the game. Something I hope they do as well with Part 2.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Sketching a clicker is a good way to spend the time while waiting for tlou ( opinions ?)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    what are you most excited for in pt2?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Ready

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment