• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    The Last of Us | I have seen many people sharing fan art & I wanted to share mine

    The Last of Us | I have seen many people sharing fan art & I wanted to share mine


    I have seen many people sharing fan art & I wanted to share mine

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    The facial animations in this game are seriously incredible. Can not wait for this emotional journey.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    I know it isn’t much but I'm very proud

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    I am preparing for The Last of Us II by getting platinum in first one

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    She looks incredible.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Made a little fan poster. Hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Just on a replay after a long time only playing factions and there is zero chance Part II is gonna suck

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    I've just finished Summer and I forgot how great just THAT is and the game hasn't even hit full emotional impact by this stage. The set pieces in the sewer, the sniper, etc...not to mention the little details like the darts game, the music, the conversations whilst walking...

    There is NO chance that this studio is gonna put out anything less than excellent. No chance. Even if you end up not liking the story, it's gonna be a great game, no matter what. Fuck the naysayers, fuck the griefers. So hype for part II now

    submitted by /u/johncoltrane69
    [link] [comments]

    Some cool art by @defiler_defiled on Instagram

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Hi no one has posted in a while so here is a picture of Ellie.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Do you think Ellie still has her pun book?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    And more importantly, does she ever tell jokes from it in the main game?

    If not then I agree with the internet. Naughty Dog has sold out & this game will be a disapointment!!!111 /s

    submitted by /u/AskewScissors
    [link] [comments]

    This makes me happy.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    PS3, platinum. Can't wait for Part II!

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    My gf finished this embroidery today

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Since we’re all sharing trophies, felt like showing my biggest gaming achievement ever

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Not a threat

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    111k subscribers!

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    At the time of writing this we're literally one subscriber away from hitting 111.000 subscribers on this subreddit and (I know it's stupid) but I'm really happy!

    After the leaks happened this sub went from 110k to 108k in just a day, because so many people unsubscribed for various reasons.

    It was sad to see the subscriber count grow smaller every time I checked the sub, which is why I'm excited to see that we've now even surpassed the subscriber count that we had before the whole leak situation happened.

    Just goes to show how many people still appreciate this game and are excited for its continuation.

    "You can't stop this."

    submitted by /u/backyard_devil
    [link] [comments]

    While researching Police car markings by city, I discovered that the Police car in the Story Trailer is the same as the Seattle suburbs gameplay. Is it simply a placeholder to prevent revealing the actual city they are in?! ��

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Here’s five cool things to watch to pass the time before the release of part two.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Here's some amazing last of us content to dive into if you haven't yet, while waiting for the second game. Most of these are pretty popular, but hopefully you find something new!

    1. The Definitive Playthrough

    This is a must. Troy Baker and Nolan North (Nathan Drake) play through the first game, with most of the cast as guests. Troys extensive knowledge of each scene combined with Nolan's reactions make this so entertaining. Should keep you busy for awhile!

    1. One Night Live

    Love performance of the game. If you haven't seen this yet, now's the time!

    1. Grounded: The Making of The Last of Us

    Just saw this documentary for the first time the other day! Such an interesting insight into the creation of the game. From the casting, to how they strive to use in game mechanics to push the story forward.

    1. The Last of Us Left Behind Live Stream

    Ashley and Neil play the DLC, super fun watch!

    1. The Last of Us: American Dreams Motion Comic

    I did not know about American Dreams until more recently. I was also disappointed in not being able to find it online. But, thankfully it's on YouTube! American dreams gives a really cool insight into Ellie's past with Riley that. preceded the DLC, if you haven't read/watched this yet - do!

    Those are the most interesting pieces of content I've found so far, if people like this I can make another post with more interviews/podcasts/discussions surrounding the game - as I find the writing/directing and development super interesting and inspiring.

    submitted by /u/keishaemery
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing The Last of Us... my morals are shrinking as I become immersed in this violent world (Props to ND this game is fantastic)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    I'm so happy with this community!

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    So, let's all admit it, the past month or so hasn't been the kindest to us. But I'm not here to talk about that right now.

    First, I wanted to show my gratitude and appreciation to the the Mods here. While I was upset about the subreddit being locked down at first, I honestly think it was a great decision. You guys have been scanning the whole thing, looking through it all, essentially being forced to spoil yourselves, just so we aren't. You guys truly are the heroes of this community.

    I also wanted to appreciate all of you guys too, the people like me. You guys aren't mods, you don't have any literal obligations, but you're all still going to great lengths to help each other. I've seen you guys mark threads if they have spoilers, warn people on twitter of specific users, yall are just the best.

    I personally will most likely have to avoid the spoilers for a bit longer than June 19th, as money is a bit tight right now (quarantine has also not been the kindest, spoilers aside). But, I'm not as worried about that as I once was, because I know this amazing community that we have built, and the amazing Mods at the front of it will be there to tackle spoilers.

    Thank you all, you've all done a great service to this community.

    submitted by /u/ashenBurns
    [link] [comments]

    Finally did it was half way in my 2nd grounded playthrough when my brother dropped the ps4 and the harddrive died. But yet here I am

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    This is how I felt after seeing the leaks and negativity... I got the courage to finally beat Part I on grounded mode! Couldn't be more excited for Part II

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Best way to wait for part 2! (TLOU2 trailers Soundtrack) ��

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    My The Last of Us collection has grown so much, I can no longer fit it in a single photo! I cant wait for my Part II statues to arrive.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment