• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    The Last of Us | We are so close.

    The Last of Us | We are so close.


    We are so close.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    At the time of writing this we are only 38 days away from part 2 but it still feels ages away. We have been waiting for soo long and we are nearly there.

    submitted by /u/godflashspeed12
    [link] [comments]

    (NO SPOILERS) So After actively avoiding leaks/spoilers I got spoiled in another subreddit and my disappointment in people is unmeasurable

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    I'm baffled what's so fun about trying to ruin other people's excitement for this game. I won't say what spoiler it was but it was over in r/Eldenring

    Do not go into the comments, there's a guy who named himself after what happens in the game.

    I actually really like this subreddit but it seems that some people have gone a bit too crazy over there.

    I'm still excited as hell for this game - no questions.

    But it's utterly sad to see people like this. Seeing that they use a part of their free time to spoil other people. I just don't get it. That's beyond my mind.

    Stay save people.

    Endure and survive 🌿

    submitted by /u/Ronathan64
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else watch the new trailer and have their jaw drop at the lighting? NO PART 2 SPOILERS!!!

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    I watched the new trailer like 37 times so far and can I just say regarding the lighting in the game HOLY SHIT!!!!!! Has there EVER been a game with lighting that good? PC included....

    Naughty Dog, all the dev's and Neil REALLY upped their game for this release.

    Also, (if maybe a mod wouldn't mind chiming one when/if they get a sec) I haven't preordered YET. I'm absolutely going to. But I really do prefer having a physical copy of the game. Is it ok to assume that come 19 Jun that it's going to be released in store and digital? I know the logistics of the physical copies may be difficult, but I'd really prefer to go that way; if for no other reason than hard drive space.

    We're only like 38-39 days away boys!!!!!!! It's the home stretch here. Keep being safe, use your keyword filters, keep messages and DM's off. ENDURE AND SURVIVE! You've made it this far. DO NOT LET THE 20-30 people who are whining the most online ruin it for you. Remember, things happen. And you keep finding things to fight for! All our waiting, suffering and time invested in avoiding the leaks, everything we've done, everything I've done, it can't...It can't be for nothing...

    submitted by /u/TelephoneShoes
    [link] [comments]

    There will always be people that think that a game is too progressive. They are the minority and cannot affect the success of a game. (Uncharted 4 spoilers)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    My momma got me The Last of Us Part II Ellie Edition!

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    My momma got me The Last of Us Part II Ellie Edition!

    I am so excited! My mom pre-ordered the Ellie edition for my birthday and I can't wait! Plus I'll be able to play it the same day it comes out (same day delivery from GameStop)!

    By the way, do your best to avoid spoilers, but if someone does spoil you, then please, don't judge the game just yet. Just reading an outline of the plot isn't doing the game justice. Explaining the plot of any game, movie or book without extensive details, would make all of entertainment look stale, rotted and boring. Please wait to experience the game yourself, or watch one of your favorite streamers/YouTubers play it if you can't afford it. The smallest details in games can have huge impacts on those who play them.

    Just 38 days more people! <3

    https://preview.redd.it/7ulgqhxg07y41.jpg?width=800&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a294eef2957a2bbe524196d7e28f618b100446ea

    submitted by /u/calculatinggiveadamn
    [link] [comments]

    In Disguise

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I made some bad fan art in my spare time

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    "I don't know if I can do multiplayer for the platinum!" (Done!) "I don't know if I can beat Grounded mode before Part II drops." (Done!) Time for a G+ run while excitedly counting down the days!

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    "On Fire"

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Love this statue

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Have you been spoiled? [POLL]

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    1st game spoilers: What was the most impactful moment in the game for you?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    The moment that impacted you the most

    Note: it only lets me give 5 choices to put, I would have added more if I could

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/_EllieLOL_
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] About TLoU ending

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I just don't understand why the Fireflies didn't just wait for Ellie to wake up and simply asked for her permission first to dissect her brain. If they did Ellie would have said yes and Joel would have honored her wishes and wouldn't have rampaged and presumably killed a lot of the Firefly members.

    submitted by /u/morasyid
    [link] [comments]

    Obviously unrealistic, but with some makeup I think Braden Holtby of the Washington Capitals would make an amazing Joel in the HBO series

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    How do I preorder the physical copy of the game and pick it up?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Just like most of you, I've waited 7 years for this to come out. I've always dreamed of holding it in my hands, and I still want that experience to be real - is it even possible?

    Most of the stores say that the game can be picked up, but I don't even know how to preorder it since I've never preordered a game before. People are saying there's no pickup for the game, but they (Gamestop and BestBuy) offer the curbside pickup delivery, but they also ask for my shipping address and it claims to be standard shipping (2-3 days). Either I am extremely dumb or this is not very clear to me. Does this mean I have to wait 2-3 days until they notify me that my purchase is ready to be picked up? I've tried asking people, but I've only gotten rude responses over my lack of knowledge on this. Can someone please kindly point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/dontsmellthesoup
    [link] [comments]

    What lies ahead

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    What are those particles floating in the background in the game?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Maybe I am looking too deep into it or if this has already been answered but I'm curious. Every scene in the game while playing has particles floating, is it simply just dust or is there an in depth better answer? It looks a lot like spores to me maybe something less potent? (Hinting the world is doomed regardless?)

    submitted by /u/StephCarrot
    [link] [comments]

    Vengeance

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Question for Mods - whens the sub gonna be open again?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    On June 19th? Or a few days later once a majority are able to play thru the game?

    submitted by /u/justtrynapasspls
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with the Pre-order

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Did anyone in the UK pre-order the game and didn't get the avatar instantly? Because I pre-ordered the digital deluxe from the store after the pre-orders went live, and it didn't show that I can download the avatar. Or actually, the avatar just doesn't show anywhere. So I thought I needed to wait till the game comes out. But I just saw someone able to download the avatar so I don't know whats up. I'm scared that I wont be able to download any of the pre-order bonuses. I know the comments are disabled, but if anyone has an answer please DM me :)

    EDIT: To those who are wondering or having the same issue, I was told that UK PS support said that the avatar will be available when the game releases. However, the US PS blog says that you get the avatar immediately, but the EU one doesn't.

    submitted by /u/anythinggoesreally
    [link] [comments]

    Everything We Know About The Last of Us part II in 4 Minutes (No Spoilers)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment