• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    The Last of Us | Troy Baker on the leaks (spoiler free)

    The Last of Us | Troy Baker on the leaks (spoiler free)


    Troy Baker on the leaks (spoiler free)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Just a Cosplay...not a threat. (c) dabbucosplay

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Just a girl, not a threat...

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Killing dogs is where you draw the line?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Uhm, I see some posts here which suggest killing a dog in a game is super outrageous and sooo wrong. Unfortunately we can't discuss but I really don't understand the reasoning behind this.

    Why doesn't anyone care you kill countless human beings in the game ?! It sounds hilarious and almost schizophrenic that apparently it is none of an issue for people to kill the other people but they just draw the line at killing dogs. Sorry, I have to laugh. I am a total animal lover by the way. And I adore dogs.

    It just sounds very strange to me because from what I have seen you wouldn't be forced to kill some innocent doggos but pretty damn aggressive ones. And once again, I am quite sure someone will come up with an argument "But unlike people they are innocent, they are like this because they were taught this way". First, the people in this game were also taught to survive by killing sooo you can have a similar mercy on them. Second, has anyone been attacked by a dog? I have been by two at once and I only survived because they were protecting a herd of cows and I distanced myself cautiously before they physically attacked me. Honestly, anyone would kill an animal trying to kill them. I am sure instincts kick in.

    But to close it - I just find it funny people get so upset about dogs dying but people is just.. Meh. :D

    submitted by /u/hahavatabaklava
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft dev on the TLOU2 situation

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    My daughter Ellie cosplaying as Ellie.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I...I tried my best

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    How people can hate something so much, especially if they haven't seen or played?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    I don't care about those leaks.
    Haven't read or seen them.
    I heard that they leaked the plot and people just so un-fucking-happy with the plot.
    IT'S A PLOT PEOPLE! it's like the bare bones of the story, maybe not even the whole story and it's usually pretty simple and un eventful.
    Here's couple of examples of plots from other games.. just for the contrast:
    A scientist has been woken up after a long coma(?) by a strange entity wearing a suit and looks like a man.
    This man tells the scientist that he has a purpose and now he must fix what he, the scientist, messed up 20 years ago. This scientist with other scientists opened a portal 20 years ago by mistake and since then an alien controlled government has been ruling the earth.
    So the scientist picks up his crowbar and starts his journey in a futuristic, yet somehow retro, (probably) north European city.
    Most of the time he is killing zombies with some king of animal on they're heads, big ants and other things and also helping his friends and other people with other stuff.
    Eventually the mysterious entity man puts the scientists back to sleep.

    Thats more or less Half Life 2 for you. If i would read it before the game was released i would though that it's some kind of a joke. No one wants to play this crap.
    Yet this is my favorite game of all time.

    Here's another one:
    A guy. With Guns. Killing demons and monsters. In hell.

    Sounds boring?
    Thats Doom everybody.

    How about this one:
    In a post apocalyptic wasteland a boy/girl is stepping out of the underground bunker to search for his missing father.
    On the way he is doing some missions and killing all kind of monsters and people.
    He also collects cola bottle cups because thats the currency in this wasteland.

    Fallout 3/4/almost any Fallout game.

    Or this one:
    A young female tries to survive running and hiding away from an alien creature on a space ship.
    In the process she finds out that her mother was also trying to survive and escape from the same alien creature.
    Also there's angry androids who are trying to kill everybody and she's also running from them and sometimes killing them.

    Alien Isolation

    The plot is just a vague blueprint.
    There are so many awful plots that just sound so boring or even crazy.
    Same thing with games, movies, tv series even books.
    The ONLY thing that is important is the execution.
    The execution of the plot can change everything.

    Im glad that TLOU2 has a plot. I'm sure the execution will be on the next level because this is Naughty Dog were talking about here.

    submitted by /u/humbleman64
    [link] [comments]

    I Made the Hard Decision When it Came to Pre-Ordering...

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    So I saw on Best Buy that special editions for Part II were still up for pre-order.

    I also saw that special editions for Ghost of Tsushima were also still available to pre-order.

    After a long and tough decision.....

    I got both lol

    So excited!!!

    submitted by /u/KhajiitHasWares2077
    [link] [comments]

    The hate has increased my excitement drastically

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    I've always been a fan of unique stories that take risks and honesty these leaks have made me a lot more interested in what ND is up to. I also don't understand why Ellie being an "angry lesbian " is bad. I'd be pissed off too if I was living in fungal fuckland.

    submitted by /u/Chilidawg12
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, just wanted to share my excitement after I Pre-Ordered the Special Edition. Greetings from a fan in Greece! 40 Days Left!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Found this little girl holding a giraffe toy right outside the Boston QZ. Love me some good foreshadowing

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    A Message to Naughty Dog

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    For some context, I've been a fan of Naughty Dog for a long time, as I'm sure many of you are as well. I recently wrote an article about TLOU2 that I'm pretty happy with and I wanted to share the conclusion of it on this subreddit on the chance that it'll make it to someone at Naughty Dog. Hope this works!

    To everyone at Naughty Dog: thank you for making games, they mean a whole lot to so many of us. I remember the PlayStation 3 demo kit at GameStop that had a playable mission from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. I can still recall every nook and cranny of that level from memory. I was in high school when I played The Last of Us for the first time, and five years later, in my senior year of college, I directed a crowd-funded short film inspired by the game you crafted. As a filmmaker, I don't envy the position you are in, both in the weight on your shoulders or the stress on your mind, and while I would love to whip up a motivational chant to express this to you, I cannot think of anything better to do than repeat the very words I heard because of you. "After all we've been through. Everything that I've done. It can't be for nothing."

    The article for anyone interested. No spoilers but enter at your own accord.

    submitted by /u/GREATWHITEandCO
    [link] [comments]

    TheGamer2323 representing all of us right now

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    A lot of fans claiming to ''defend the game'' are SPOILING the game! (Spoiler free post)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I literally got spoiled 30 minutes ago by a fan posting a YouTube thumbnail about a video that someone saying bad things about Part 2...The goddamn thumbnail had a spoiler! And a lot of self proclaimed ''fans'' are literally hinting at spoilers all over twitter...Hinting at spoilers IS SPOILING! I already got spoiled because of hinting / minor spoilers put together... You're doing the exact same you're attacking others for.

    I know this doesn't represent the whole fan base but some of you guys should just ignore the hate instead of responding to them and leading others to them.

    Stay safe.

    submitted by /u/FuMarMATa455
    [link] [comments]

    (no spoilers) Troy talking about the leaks on the latest episode of the Play, Watch, Listen podcast

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Despite being the scene I've died in the most frequently, this has become my favorite part of the game.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Another part (2) of my The Last of Us Collection. 40 days left to further expand on it (:

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Something I’m really excited about that hasn’t been focused on a lot.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    The infected! Man, those clicker moments were so much more intense than human encounters for me. I remember running into the clicker in the tool shed in bills town almost gave me a heart attack. And the dreaded basement part!

    I think there will be a few more infected types than the one we've already seen.

    submitted by /u/VerminSC
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite season in the game?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Personally the Fall chapter is my favourite - it holds a few of my favourite interactions between Joel and Ellie.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/savrose28
    [link] [comments]

    A little jam in the garden in anticipation for TLOU 2! :) Quick tip: this track is very easy to play, even for beginners!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Some funny headlines I saw together

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    40 days to go

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Inspection

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment